Db003's Coco Auto Grow - Monster Mass Auto Tester - Dark Devil Auto - Mars II 700

Next time when you are watering them,may i join in you? I'd like to spend sometimes with them:cheer:
just gave my two autos a watering I made 2 gallons of nutes this time I gave each auto a gallon of water with 13.0 ml of skunkwerks and ph. to 5.8

I got a ton of run off this time used the turkey baster to take it out it worked awesomely I am glad I got one

these autos are in day #53 and #52 from sprout

0012879.JPG
0022783.JPG
0062081.JPG
0071944.JPG
0081760.JPG
0091569.JPG
0101436.JPG
0111268.JPG
0121146.JPG
0131029.JPG

man its awesome I got a 2 more bags of coco I thought is was going to be harder but its not I just have to water more often I will be using it for my autos for my next grow for sure my plants look a bit healthier

with my last grow of autos with soil I had some problems plus I had fungus gnats again for like the 5th time with soil its like every other bag I get it has fungus gnats

if using the coco can get rid of the fungus gnats that's one less problem to deal with

so how do you feel about reusing your coco?

Looking good Db, I always reuse my coco, I am on my 5th or 6th grow in same coco and I think it gets better each time and each time I use a little less calmag. :volcano-smiley:

just got some awesome news I got a email with the tracking number for my mars pro II 320 cob led light that I won in the Mars Hydro cup 2016! its coming from china its being shipped by FedEx it should be there next Thursday I will be sure to take some pics of it when it arrives man I cant wait till it gets here

Next time i will bring the light to you myself and with a beer.which brand of beer you like?:party:
just got some awesome news I got a email with the tracking number for my mars pro II 320 cob led light that I won in the Mars Hydro cup 2016! its coming from china its being shipped by FedEx it should be there next Thursday I will be sure to take some pics of it when it arrives man I cant wait till it gets here

Next time i will bring the light to you myself and with a beer.which brand of beer you like?:party:

I like just about any beer that's cold Sara or we could drink some Baijiu not that stuff is strong

time for a update in my auto tent I just gave them both a watering I made 2 gallons of nutes this time I gave each auto a gallon of water with 13.0 ml of skunkwerks and ph. to 5.8 I took off some of the run off with my turkey baster

I also took the scrog out of the tent I had to cut the stings to get it out but it was not hard I decided to take it out so I can have better access to the plants when its time to do a little flush for harvest which is not to far away and also just in case one of the autos finishes before the other which will most likely happen

the dark devil looks to be packing on the buds but the monster mass is twice as frosty and so far I think I like the way the monster mass smells better then the dark devil so far

I noticed that it looks like I am getting a bit of "the claw" on the dark devil auto from using the skunkwerks because of the Nitrogen but its not bad the monster mass auto seems to be unaffected by it and it doing just fine but other then that my plants look super healthy using the skunkwerks I had almost no problems with it in this grow they smell awesome and look great cant wait to see how they finish

I think I have enough skunkwerks for one more watering if I need to use it but other then that I am all out I used the whole pint bottle in this one grow with two autos I think it would last a lot longer in a hydroponics reservoir type setup but since I am hand watering and feeding every two days it went kind of fast

its crazy I still have not taken the plants out of the tent yet because of some of the braches and tangled up together but its all good but I will take that out when the time comes

these autos are in day #55 and #54 from sprout

0032675.JPG

0042496.JPG

0052361.JPG

0062083.JPG

0071946.JPG

0081762.JPG

0091571.JPG

0101438.JPG

0111270.JPG

Looking great db, I always seem to get one or two primadonna's determined to manifest their indignation with the 'claw'. I'm sure they'll fall in line soon enough lol!

:grinjoint:

man its awesome I got a 2 more bags of coco I thought is was going to be harder but its not I just have to water more often I will be using it for my autos for my next grow for sure my plants look a bit healthier

with my last grow of autos with soil I had some problems plus I had fungus gnats again for like the 5th time with soil its like every other bag I get it has fungus gnats

if using the coco can get rid of the fungus gnats that's one less problem to deal with

so how do you feel about reusing your coco?

I reused my last coco and it turned out as good if not better than the first, just try to remove as many roots as possible and if you have any run some enzymes though it so help break down the remaining roots and provide some starter food for your plants.

time for a update I just gave my two autos some water I made 2 gallons of nutes this time I gave each auto a gallon of water with 13.0 ml of skunkwerks and ph. to 5.8 they had a lot of run off that I used my turkey baster to take most of it out this will be there last watering with skunkwerks I used the last in this watering and good timing I guess I will start the flush on my next watering

not sure how much longer these have I hope to give them a nice flush before harvest I still see a nice amount of white hairs so I think I have time for it

these autos are in day #57 and #56 from sprout

0012882.JPG

0022786.JPG

0032676.JPG

0071947.JPG

0081763.JPG

0091572.JPG

0101439.JPG

0111271.JPG

hello everyone time for a update I just gave my two autos there first dose of just pure plain water ph. at 5.8 to start the flush I gave each of them a full gallon of water to make sure they got a lot of run off I took out the runoff with my trusty turkey baster between both of them I got about half a gallon of run off I will keep watering like this until they are ready for harvest

I have to say for my first run with coco coir I think I did pretty good I had almost no problems with it at all I got two more bags of coco so I will do my next round in it also

and another thing to note is I did not use one drop of Cal mag is this whole grow I had a lot of issues with my autos when I was using soil not sure if it was the nutes or the coco that helped with that but I will be using a different line of nutes in my next grow with coco so that could help me narrow it down

my little clones that I took from my bubbas gift photoperiod plants are still alive for now still hoping they root I gave them a few drops of the run off water from the coco plants

these autos are in day #59 and #58 from sprout

0012887.JPG

0022791.JPG

0032680.JPG

0042501.JPG

0052365.JPG

0062087.JPG

0071951.JPG

0081767.JPG

0091575.JPG

0101441.JPG

look what I just got in the mail! its my Mars pro II 320 that I won in the first ever Mars Hydro Cup of 2016!

I am so happy right now I knew this light was going to be big but wow this light is huge and I love it I cant wait to set it up tonight my plants are going to go berserk I will take some pics of it in action when I get it all setup

thank you mars hydro for the awesome chance to be part of the mars hydro cup and its so cool that I won second place

015836.JPG

016781.JPG

017704.JPG

018626.JPG

019551.JPG

020526.JPG

021504.JPG

022438.JPG

024375.JPG

I was going to wait until tonight to set up my new light because I wanted to see if I could fit in my tent but my tent is only 32''x32''x63'' and that light would just roast my plants if I tried to put it in my tent I cant even imagine how hot it would be if I did I bet it would be like a inferno lmao

so I will be using this light in my closet grow and leave my mars II lights in the tents and I think it worked out for the better it looks awesome in the closet I wont have no problem with growing 4 autos under it in my first grow with it

I got it all set up I did most of the work before I got the light so all I had to do was hang it up and I was done now all I have to do is bust out my little personal seed bank a decide what 4 auto seeds I want to plant so many choices to pick from now that's the kind of problem I dont mind having lol I dont have that many compared to some other growers I know but its enough for me for now

026347.JPG

030262.JPG

031252.JPG

033228.JPG

035205.JPG

037189.JPG

038180.JPG

039176.JPG

so many updates today lol so I just put all the seeds in water for my closet grow with the mars pro II 320 I picked out four autos to grow all from different breeders when they pop and are planted I will start a new grow journal for them I have only grow seeds from mephisto once before but not this strain the other three are all new breeders for me the seeds I picked are

1x SODK x Alien auto from Mephisto Genetics
1x AK-49 auto from vision seeds
1x Blackberry Kush auto from Dutch Passion
1x Girl Scout Cookies auto from fast buds

and it would not be a new grow with out something going wrong this time it was not that bad when I was opening the pack of ak-49 seeds the one I was trying to get out of the pack got stuck between the plastic and shot out like a rocket I was just about to give up on it and search the floor like a mad man and found it in a crease in my shirt talk about lucky

041151.JPG

042154.JPG

043135.JPG

044127.JPG

045123.JPG

046127.JPG

04987.JPG

05091.JPG

Back
Top Bottom