Db003's Auto Grow - Advanced Seeds Auto Somango - Mars II 400 Veg Tent

My cars are in blossom I thoroughly consider the stretch is I trust so in any event I just gave them some plain water with a little Cal mag my next watering will be there first sprout nutes I additionally gave my clone its first dosage of veg nutes only a tiny bit took a couple of full scale shots I likewise trimmed some extensive fan leafs off to get a huge amount of light to the tops I like my cheapo Coolpix Nikon I can take large scale shots and it has a white adjust so I can to pics with the drove's on p.s. the cars are in day #36 and #34 and the clone is in day #43 defaces II 400 veg tent I know the dampness is somewhat high it was down-pouring day before yesterday so the air has be sodden and I simply watered the plants so it ought to go down some.

so I was looking at all my photos and I decided to make a little slideshow of my last grow the auto Somango grow it was my first auto grow I used a cheap free slideshow maker so the quality is not that great but I think it turned out ok I had a ton more pics I could have added but I did not want to make the slideshow to long this was made with less then half of the pics I had from that grow tell me what you think

I think I will make one for each one of my grows from now on

Back
Top Bottom