Db003's Coco Auto Grow - Monster Mass Auto Tester - Dark Devil Auto - Mars II 700

db003

hello fellow grower this will be my new auto grow I will be growing in coco coir for my first time so if I screw it will be ok I will just try again

I just got my new Oakton ecotestr ph. 2 in the mail so I can keep track of my ph. in this coco coir grow better I did the first time pre soak and then calibrated it and put some storage solution and its ready to go yesterday I used it today in my other photo grow in my other tent and it works great

I just put two auto seeds in water to start germinating for my first coco coir grow yesterday this time I will be growing 1x monster mass auto that I received as a tester from critical mass collective

1x dark devil auto from sweet seeds that I got from a friend that is growing 3 of the same dark devil auto strain from sweet seeds in his first outdoor auto grow that I am helping him with his grow started some time last week

I dont have any info on the monster mass auto from critical mass collective since it is a unreleased strain I do know it is a auto version of there Monster MASS and its Genetics are Critical Mass x Critical +

and here is some info on the dark devil auto from sweet seeds

100% Auto flowering strain. This is the result of the hybridization between one of Sweet Seeds most appreciated auto flowering genetics - Big Devil XL - and an exotic auto flowering strain with purple flowers, developed with the collaboration of the R + D department of the seedbank Buddha Seeds – feminized seeds. The purple characteristic of this strain is inherited from its ancestors from the Chitral region in the Pakistani Hindu Kush, very close to Afghanistan. Dark Devil shows a strong hybrid vigor since germination. Plants grow with the appearance of Indica-Sativa hybrids with a strong main stem and numerous side branches, finishing with a big main cola and multiple smaller buds on the side branches. Resin production is abundant in the flowers and in their surrounding leaves. Sweet and fruity aroma with hints of incense and delightful citrus tones. During flowering, around 80% of the plants acquire purple or reddish tones in the buds and some of them even develop purple leaves too. After harvested and dried the buds gain a very dark purple tone, almost black.

Breeder
Sweet Seeds

Flowering Type
Auto flowering

Sex
Feminized

Plant Height
80 - 130cm

Grows
Indoors, Outdoors

Harvest Month
Indoors/Outdoors: 8½ weeks after germination

Awards

1º Award – Auto del Año – Soft Secrets – High Life Cup – 2014

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? in veg

If in Veg... For how long? seeds germinated on 3/10/16 still waiting for them to pop

Indoor or outdoor? indoor grow tent 32"x32"x63"

Soil or Hydro? coco coir

what is in your mix? I am using California substrates coco coir only no additives no soil amendments

What size pot? three gallon fabric pots

Size of light? mars II 700 watt led grow light

Temp of Room/cab? highs are 86F and lows are 66f

RH of Room/cab highs are 56% and lows are 36%

Any Pests ? not yet

ventilation ? ventech 4 inch inline fan with 4 inch carbon filter and a ventech fan speed controller also a small fan to keep air moving

How often are you watering? every few days when they get bigger right now just keeping the soil moist until they get bigger

I took the seeds out of the water and put them in paper towels today until they are ready to be planted

0012804.JPG

0022712.JPG

0032606.JPG

0062029.JPG

0071896.JPG

0081718.JPG

thanks for stopping by my new grow buddy I cant wait to see how the dark devil comes out myself I hope it gets real purple for me

Ha I hope so! They say the odds are like 80% of a dark pheno? I got 2 of those I need to get in the ground....I've been saying that a lot lately lol it's so hard to stop cloning once you find a nice keeper and pop unknown beans ughh the humanity!

hello everyone this is my first update of my auto coco grow I checked my seeds that was germinating and the dark devil auto was popped and ready to be planted the monster mass auto seed has not popped yet

I pre soaked my coco coir with some water that had 1.ml of SkunkWerksRX All In One nutes and 0.6 of mammoth microbes it was ph. to 5.5

for now I put this seedling in my tent with my photo plants so I dont have to use two lights for both tents

0012808.JPG

0062030.JPG

0071897.JPG

I'm in on this one too DB, just sprouted a dark devil myself. Will be star8a journal for that and more very soon. Just waiting for my first to be finished with. You are keeping yourself busy with yet another journal, looking forward to seeing your DD as a comparison to mine.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Subb'd for sure DB!!! cant wait to see the coco grow for sure as it is my preferred way of growing, how often are you watering the coco plants?

Subb'd for sure DB!!! cant wait to see the coco grow for sure as it is my preferred way of growing, how often are you watering the coco plants?

today was my first watering I will just be watching them to see when they will need water again but I think it will be at least three days since they are so small

hello everyone its a great day my monster mass auto from critical mass collective has finally broken ground and to my surprise its a whorled phyllotaxy this will be my first one ever and its a auto flower my baby is a mutant but I love her all the same

0032612.JPG

hello fellow growers I just gave my two autos some water I made two gallons both gallons got 1.ml of skunkwerks nutes and 0.6 of mammoth microbes it was ph. to around 5.6-5.7 they used about one and a half gallons with some nice run off that I dumped off when they get a little bigger I will most likely just let them soak it back up

my dark devil auto is growing great and monster mass auto that is a whorled phyllotaxy is growing just fine so far

they are still sharing a tent with my two photo plants in soil until they get a little bigger

they are in day #4 and #3 from sprout

0062035.JPG

0071902.JPG

0081722.JPG

0091532.JPG

0052306.JPG

hello fellow growers I just gave my two autos some water I made two gallons both gallons got 1.ml of skunkwerks nutes and 0.6 of mammoth microbes it was ph. to around 5.6-5.7 they used about one and a half gallons with some nice run off that I dumped off when they get a little bigger I will most likely just let them soak it back up

my dark devil auto is growing great and monster mass auto that is a whorled phyllotaxy is growing just fine so far

they are still sharing a tent with my two photo plants in soil until they get a little bigger

they are in day #4 and #3 from sprout

0062035.JPG

0071902.JPG

0081722.JPG

0091532.JPG

0052306.JPG

looking really good man, glad they both popped there heads! I did want to make the recommendation to not let them sit in the runoff if possible, because most keep there coco wet all the time if they sit in excess water they could get root for a bit easier. If you can find a good one I would recommend an enzyme additive to help break down any roots that may end up dying off as well

Back
Top Bottom