Glimmer Grows More Autos - Blue Dream - Amnesia & Dark Devil In Coco With MH/LEDs

That box is awsome glimm. That kief looks great too. Very blonde color. I know your gonna have a good weekend :cheesygrinsmiley:

I think I am :)

Everyone seems to growing this dark devil. It really is beautiful

Yeah, it's an eye-catching strain. I am really looking forward to harvesting and curing it so I can get to know it more intimately :)

Hey Glim, nice purchase, I would love a play by play on your hash making adventure.

Purple hash, oh I would say hellz yeah

OH YEAH!

Awesome box there Glimmer! I had never heard of those before. Too sweet.

Bob ;)

It's only one layer of mesh but it seems to work pretty well.

haha glimmer me got to get one of them boxes .
found this video , hope you don't mind .

THANK YOU, sonic! That's wonderful!

Look how frosty she is getting so close to being cured

Wow, Baxter -- those are outstanding. Look like NOTM to me!

So I made a tiny old school, low tech hash-making experiment tonight :) I took all my kief and put it in a square of parchment paper (this is parchment paper for baking). I folded it up so it was pretty flat and put it in my shoe and continued with my social plans for the evening. Perhaps I should have wrapped the parchment square in plastic wrap but what the hell.

After about 7 hours I unfolded the parchment and found this:
IMG_68835.JPG

After folding the thin and pliable sheet of hash into a lump I weighed it at .93 of a gram. It smells like heaven!
IMG_68845.JPG

Got to love the ingenuity of cannabis consumers. Not sure it would be wise for me to have it my sweaty ass boots,at least not without the saran wrap, but it a very simple way to press hash. Glimmer hope you enjoy that beautiful looking foothash it looks like some old high school has I used to get. Wonder if it was foothash too☺

Glimmer, I have a method I use to make hash and usually takes about 15-20 min use a butter knife you no longer care about as your going to be heating it up with a lighter just a basic Bic lighter. Materials needed are, 1 butter knife,1 Bic lighter, and last 1 sandwich baggie and/or the parchment paper you mentioned but the sandwich bag is a must as it's used to make sure things don't get to hot.

Step 1: What your gunna want to do if you don't have a piece of parchment paper is cut a piece out of the sandwich baggy enough to where all the keif will fit when it's flat when it's folded over.
Step 2: Then with the lighter you will heat the knife for no longer then 5 seconds each time is what I found works best and then press the knife on the waste part of the baggy you just cut once it does not stick
Step 3: it should be good to press on to the parchment paper/ piece of baggy without melting or burning anything off so press down firm on the top of the baggie and not the kief

It's pretty much rinse and repeat after that till it looks to be to your liking and viola! Quick and easy hash I found this method on YouTube and has worked for me countless times :)

Glimmer, I have a method I use to make hash and usually takes about 15-20 min use a butter knife you no longer care about as your going to be heating it up with a lighter just a basic Bic lighter. Materials needed are, 1 butter knife,1 Bic lighter, and last 1 sandwich baggie and/or the parchment paper you mentioned but the sandwich bag is a must as it's used to make sure things don't get to hot. What your gunna want to do if you don't have a piece of parchment paper is cut a piece out of the sandwich baggy enough to where all the keif will fit when it's flat. Then with the lighter you will heat the knife for no linger then 5 seconds each time is what I found works best and then press the knife on the waste part of the baggy you just cut once it does not stick it should be good to press on to the parchment paper/ piece of baggy without melting or burning anything off. It's pretty much rinse and repeat after that till it looks to be to your liking and viola! Quick and easy hash I found this method on YouTube and has worked for me countless times :)
need pics of this please........my OCD is kicking in.......ive got to go back and reread after every sentence, by then, ive already forgot what the sentence above it stated.

need pics of this please........my OCD is kicking in.......ive got to go back and reread after every sentence, by then, ive already forgot what the sentence above it stated.

Haha alright will post later for ya got to see if I have enough keif to make a little bit pretty sure I do :) I've also edited post into steps so should be easier to follow

I didn't want to jack a journal and make unnecessary clutter so I made a new thread for those wanting to see my method on making hash :thumb:
Single toker hash - How to

That box is pretty cool. Saw a few of these at my local hydrostore, but never actually picked one up to look at. Wish I would of know lol.

I'm not being negative here so please no1 take this the wrong way. I was thinking of buying a RYOT box but what's the point? Do you just keep stems and stuff and collect the kief off them? I wouldn't want to put nugs in there and shake off all the trichs off my nugs, that would mean I'm just making it less effective. Thanks all, again not bad mouthing them at all I just want to better understand how I'm going to blow $70 other than looking BadAss. :thumb:

FLOWERING UPDATE -- DAY 78 from sprouting

Things continue fine in the tent -- both the Amnesia and the Dark Devil are using up the energy in their fan leaves and moving towards harvest. I'll take some trichome shots tomorrow.

AMNESIA XXL
IMG_6851_2.JPG

One of the main colas:

IMG_6853_2.JPG
IMG_6855_2.JPG
IMG_68564.JPG

The two headed twin cola -- this I'm going to weigh all on its own -- I'm so curious about it! Can't wait to trim it and really understand the structure of this siamese flower :)

IMG_6857_2.JPG

DARK DEVIL

Ah, I love her. I photographed her and was looking at the shots afterwards, and was amazed by the colour of the final few shots. No photo editing, just the way the light was hitting her. She's got something going on right now that I've noticed in a couple of other examples -- as the fan leaves fade to lime green, the contrast with the purple is one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. What an honour it is to grow this plant.

IMG_6860_2.JPG
IMG_6861_2.JPG
IMG_6863_2.JPG
IMG_68655.JPG
IMG_6866_2.JPG
IMG_6867_2.JPG
Ok! Iam in love with the Devil now!! Lord help me!!:jawdropper:

I've been drooling over that plant for weeks now. I ponied up and ordered a few seeds. Really interested in the colours, it may even intrigue the gf enough to help help me out with the gardening chores.
Did you get any pollen from her? That would be a wicked cross to make with just about any other strain. My colloidal silver application is still ongoing, no signs of balls yet.

Thanks for being a shinning inspiration for another dark devil grow. TBA in the future. Cheers my dear.

Oh my god you aswell?, that's what happened to me Hahahahaha it happens frequently hahaha

Was thinking to add pictures to it and didn't have time or want to hijack a thread. So I see where it was a bit hard to understand as people get excited and are better visual learners sometimes haha. Also pics are a great reference

Back
Top Bottom