Taking My Chances With The Devil: Dark Devil Auto & Devil's Crack Auto

:thumb::thumb::thumb:
YAY for the GIRL!!
How about making me 10 of those Harlequin seeds?
I'm sure that I'll have 10 extra set aside for you as long as everything continues going well. She's a small lady, but I bet she can make me 100. She will be fully pollinated.

I have to take some pics of her stem. There is a nearly 360° twist right above the medium. Bloody rockwool, i swear.

Tomorrow one Male Harlequin gets tossed, they are doppelgangers. Probably off the single Male and leave the Male and female to share their home and not invite the things that come after dead roots...

Then I will pick 3 strong DP F2 photos to go in the tent, toss two, and let the auto lady live in the closet. I am half tempted to leave her under my DIY 51w smd panel to see how the buds turn out quality wise. The closet light and fans run 24/0. Of course it would probably guarantee quality if I switched to the 44w vero 18 cob array.

Very busy day in and out of the tent tomorrow. Too bad I still can't sleep... gotta be up in about 3hrs 15min.. too bad my brain doesn't want to shut down. It will soon though.

Harlequin Male is dead as planned. Two Devil's Pitchfork F2 photoperiods went into the tent.

One Devil's Pitchfork F2 photoperiod died with the Harlequin. Here's the kicker, 2 Devil's Pitchfork F2s appear to be autoflowering one Male and one female!!! They must not perish as my goal is simply too close.

Now I think I took 11 pics, let's see if I can get them in order.

Will be switching from feeding every third day to every other day. Stretch, as expected, is starting to tax those nutes a bit more.

The biggest problem I might have is pollen control. The Harlequin have to priority. The DP F2s are important, but I have more seeds.

I guess the plan will be to put DP F2 auto in the kitchen window and collect the pollen. Being an auto, I won't have the troubles that go along with photos being forgotten in cupboards.

When the Harlequin female is ready to pollinate I will give the Male one good shaking session with the fan off, kill him, spray the tent with water, wait a day and spray the female with water.

Then using the q-tip controlled pollination method, I will pollinate the female DP F2 auto, spraying her down with water after one day as well.

If I do all of this with the utmost care and keep the fans off at the correct times, I should be able to negate any chances of stray pollen effing up my world. Of course if I get paranoid I might just harvest and store the auto pollen to do a huge auto breeding run after Harlequin is finished, which is probably my safest bet.

Yeah, I figured a day or two should be fine.

They share a pot. He is 2x her height and ready to drop pollen any second while she is at least 2 weeks from being prime. I'm planning to chop him soon and collect the pollen for use at the proper time. Either hang him with a paper bag containing the flowers or chop off the flowers and dry them in the paper bag, depending on where I have the most room.

I also need to pull the Male DP F2 auto out of the closet so he doesn't contaminate the tent. Finish his life out as a kitchen window decoration.

Bored this morning, decided to snap a few pics. Not much to say, it is a lively place. Starting to stink as well.

Different lighting and angles

She is a little beast and smelly too.

Him.

Then these two lovebirds playing 6 weeks in the closet..

I guess I could say something... The brick of coco and tiny fabric pots are due to arrive next Tuesday. I'm looking into running several autos in succession. Plant one every week since I found out a shipment of DDA seeds and probably another autoflower variety are on their way soon.. alongside a photoperiod bean or two. With the lights I am looking at installing in the closet, I should have plenty of power for a small jungle.

Thinking 110w of Vero18s should do the trick. And an upgrade from 44w no reflector to 66w w/reflector will go in the tent. I wanted more light in the tent, but i don't believe overkill is necessary with the quality of chips I am using.

I got this Gorilla Glue #4 clone a few weeks ago and she was in pretty bad shape. With some pampering she pulled through, but she took a good bit of time to start growing out any at all. I was finally able to harvest a few cuttings from her last week. The last two or three nights she's started to do a little bedtime drooping. I knew she had plenty to drink so I suspected she might have too many roots for her small 1 gallon pot. I think she'll be happier now in her new 3 gallon pot. This is supposed to be a clone of a clone of a clone off one of the original GG#4 clone only plants.

I got this Gorilla Glue #4 clone a few weeks ago and she was in pretty bad shape. With some pampering she pulled through, but she took a good bit of time to start growing out any at all. I was finally able to harvest a few cuttings from her last week. The last two or three nights she's started to do a little bedtime drooping. I knew she had plenty to drink so I suspected she might have too many roots for her small 1 gallon pot. I think she'll be happier now in her new 3 gallon pot. This is supposed to be a clone of a clone of a clone off one of the original GG#4 clone only plants.

She sure looks like she loves the sun down in your neck of the woods.

My smaller pots tend to develop droopy leaves in early flower that last for about 2 weeks until they get over it.

Mine have become thirsty. The two autos are going to require daily feedings from this point on. The folks in the tent are up to every other day feedings and everyone has been switched to 1/2tsp per gallon each Mega-Crop and Maxibloom. I checked ph, right around 5.8, 3 caps full of white vinegar..

Well guys. I think we are going to shut this journal down. I started my new one right where this one ended today. Try and get some more traffic with an accurate title and some tags. Too many pages here for me to quick reference anything at all.

TripleG's Apartment Based Breeding Grounds

Link also in my updated signature. I am not going anywhere, but over there.

Catch you on the flipside.

I hate change too. I went from a whole spare bedroom to a 32"x 48"x 60" tent. Went from 1k MH/hps to qb's. I'm trying to dial everything in
IMG_20190519_080544271_HDR.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom