My First Grow: Blueberry, Gold Leaf, Strawberry Cake & Pineapple Chunk

420-magazine-mobile495358768.jpg

Pics not good but pretty sure I screwed up. I fed these girls (the original blue and goldie) yesterday week 9 of feeding I think of fox farms. Just kind of on auto pilot. Not realizing I had to finish at some point. Picture doesn't show it clearly but blue the is about 5% amber trichomes which probably means I should of flushed her 1.5 to 2 weeks ago. I still have plenty of white hairs and clear trichomes so it may not be that bad and could still need a couple of weeks to finish at 30-50% amber. Time will tell. Needless to say I flushed today and if it's a harsh smoke it will all get turned into concentrates.

Everything was plugging along on cruise control, the girls were happy, I was happy Temps were good I'm about a week from harvest.
420-magazine-mobile1028976868.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1805675002.jpg

And half my lights burn out. My 600 watt viparspecter lost it's flower mode so all reds and ir down the tube.
420-magazine-mobile633906870.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1056978832.jpg

I've contacted the company because it's only 2 months old. But for the time being I was scrambling trying to get enough lights to finish this flower.
420-magazine-mobile1257955903.jpg

So I've gone from being on cruise control to being ghetto fabulous in a day.

I was planning on using the 600 in my big tent after current grow for the hydro experience.
420-magazine-mobile1483105684.jpg

At least those girls are looking happy. Knock on wood.

Of course this also has me thinking of trying to talk Mrs blue rust into a platinum led. Wish me luck.

Damn that blows.. only two months? I have the 300w version thats about two months old.. glad i just bought a mars hydro 300w to add to my tent. Happy i will have a backup.. good luck talking her into it, just tell her youll do the dishes for a month.. they hate dishes lol
Thanks she's actually agreed to the perfect sun 1000w but I want to see what happens with customer service for the viparspecter. I have the 300 watt as well for other tent and it's ticking along no problem. A little hit or miss I guess.

Re: My First Grow - Blueberry, Gold Leaf, Strawberry Cake & Pineapple Chunk

Mind if I pull up a seat?

Have to read from page one before I comment though.
Nothing but misery and heartache here but come on in the weathers fine and the beers are cheap.

420-magazine-mobile1217084754.jpg

Blue and Goldie are close. This pic isn't a good representation though. Most spots I've looked at are all cloudy one maybe 2 Amber's.
The young girls are looking fine and fancy free when I checked on em tonight. Except Piney. That little girl is gonna give me ulcers.
420-magazine-mobile1276421269.jpg

Leaves look like this in one or 2 areas closest to light. Other than that she still looks pretty awesome as do the other chick's. I almost didn't catch it the god damn blurple hides so much. I'll try to grab a group shot later. Most of my time has been on a shopping spree getting the hydro setup ready.
Planted 2 more gold leaf seeds as well. One I plan on vegging for a mother the other will go outside in may. Hopefully they both pop.

420-magazine-mobile162736448.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1023858298.jpg

A week into flower and the stretch is on, even Piney is getting into the mix. She's getting tucked here there and everywhere. Definitely too many plants for this little 4x4 in a 3x3 drain table lol. Oh well you live and learn. 5 maximum flowering in here at once in the future.
420-magazine-mobile2146571061.jpg

Space is at a premium. But I still have a good amount of room on the sides. So everyone will shift a little at a time. Pacing the floors like an expectant parent at this point.

Including my auto, I have seven. 3 from seed, 3 revegged clones and the Quick one. Under my scrog, there were too many. Under this SOG, it looks about perfect to me, although I think the auto may end up with straight edged buds on the tent flap side :)

Everything was plugging along on cruise control, the girls were happy, I was happy Temps were good I'm about a week from harvest.
420-magazine-mobile1028976868.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1805675002.jpg

And half my lights burn out. My 600 watt viparspecter lost it's flower mode so all reds and ir down the tube.
420-magazine-mobile633906870.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1056978832.jpg

I've contacted the company because it's only 2 months old. But for the time being I was scrambling trying to get enough lights to finish this flower.
420-magazine-mobile1257955903.jpg

So I've gone from being on cruise control to being ghetto fabulous in a day.

I was planning on using the 600 in my big tent after current grow for the hydro experience.
420-magazine-mobile1483105684.jpg

At least those girls are looking happy. Knock on wood.

Of course this also has me thinking of trying to talk Mrs blue rust into a platinum led. Wish me luck.

That is a company that we cannot talk about, but I have the p450W and just recently got the viparspectra 450w to supplement the lighting as the p450 is definitely not enough for a 4x4x7. The light on the vipar looks too blue compared to the one that shall not be named and seeing your flowering diodes burn out does concern me.

Including my auto, I have seven. 3 from seed, 3 revegged clones and the Quick one. Under my scrog, there were too many. Under this SOG, it looks about perfect to me, although I think the auto may end up with straight edged buds on the tent flap side :)
Yup, the blue in backs pushed a little tight, so he's just gonna go up. Lights a little lower back there so I don't think it will be a problem.

That is a company that we cannot talk about, but I have the p450W and just recently got the viparspectra 450w to supplement the lighting as the p450 is definitely not enough for a 4x4x7. The light on the vipar looks too blue compared to the one that shall not be named and seeing your flowering diodes burn out does concern me.
I forgot about naming non sponsors. Oh well. The customer service has been ok other than reading broken English lol. They have a new one being shipped I should have it early next week. Hopefully. Doesn't matter I'll be finishing this grow with cfls in the small tent.

That being said, as the vipar is on one side of the tent and she who shall not be named is on the other, I will have the opportunity to gauge the difference. TBH, I have been thinking of switching them over as the most vigorous are currently on the side with the vipar. But the auto, which receives 50/50, is showing little to no difference.

I forgot about naming non sponsors. Oh well. The customer service has been ok other than reading broken English lol. They have a new one being shipped I should have it early next week. Hopefully. Doesn't matter I'll be finishing this grow with cfls in the small tent.

It's more than naming non sponsors. She who cannot be named was a former sponsor and apparently some shit went down which saw them removed as sponsors. Ask no questions and I shall tell you no pretty little lies.

And just so we're on the same page, I am referring to the manufacturers of my p450.

Back
Top Bottom