Tutankhamon & Pineapple Chunk Outdoors In Massachusetts

I just stick to the "threads with your posts" tab. The title of the thread is highlighted if there is new shit and they are sorted from newest posts to oldest. Easy way to sort through the madness without finding 870000 notifications everytime I log in.
:passitleft:

Thanks! Madness sometimes for sure.
I've got 5 pages of friggin journals that I (try) to follow. It gets to be a bit much sometimes. LoL

Too many good people and awesome growers. I'm just trying to keep up.

I've got 5 pages of friggin journals that I (try) to follow. It gets to be a bit much sometimes. LoL

Too many good people and awesome growers. I'm just trying to keep up.
Exactly my problem lol

i'm catching up on stoneotters summer grow and stumbled across your post. I grew pineapple chunk for at least two years. The strain I had was an 8 wk. bloom strain, and was very difficult in veg, then all of a sudden it would grow like crazy for a week and then the nightmare of blooming it. You'll see what I mean soon enough. My advise to you is to not let them get too big, before starting the bloom cycle. The strain I had would almost triple in height, during the 3 week stretch. And the worst part was after all that, the yield was like 3 Zs per plant, while a blue dream growing in same grow yields 6-8 Zs. But my wife made me grow it for two yrs., as It's one of the most potent and great tasting smoke, that we've ever experienced. Wish I had me some right now !! Good luck to you TriangleCheese .

Mine didn't grow like crazy at all :) They had a gradual growth and now I am in week 1 of bloom. I am not feeding the plants too much with nutes now but feeding them heavy with root products, humic and amino acids. Today however, I noticed a significant difference in height. Plants might be in this crazy week of growth. I guess this is good timing right?

I am treating the upper nodes(@Light Addict 's trick :Namaste:) to stack them closer. I think that will help the stretch to be efficient. I

PC was definately one of the best smoke I have ever had as well. It feels like a top shelf OG Kush type bud. Taste is very different though :)

Any further advise is welcomed on my journal. There are several Pineapple journals going on right now and I am glad to choose this perfect time for my Pineapple grow :slide:

I just stick to the "threads with your posts" tab. The title of the thread is highlighted if there is new shit and they are sorted from newest posts to oldest. Easy way to sort through the madness without finding 870000 notifications everytime I log in.
I do this. All the emails anytime someone posted in shed's thread where annoying. I could not even smoke a joint without my phone dinging.

Did the de-bud thing this morning and put her in jars. It's 6 hours later and RH in the jars are 63%. Usually this goes up through the night but it's close. Started at 62% @ 8:00 AM. 465 GRAMS = 16.6 OZ + COB = A REAL GOOD TIME IN MY HOUSE! My plan is to burp in an area lower in rh and get to about 58% and vacuum seal the lids without bovedas when the time comes. They should stay, and with less air, even better. Testing 1. This one really smells of sweet pineapple. Going to try what I scraped up after putting all the buds in jars. Lots of kief. Too early for a smoke report for either. In a couple of weeks I think. Excuse my little lie. I didn't get a pic of the dried up buds hanging as I mentioned they got pitiful looking. My bad.
IMG_3901.jpg

WOWZERS, congrats on the bud load!!!

I have an R1 that is ridiculously fast. I used to get it going 160+ way too much when I first got back from overseas. I couldn’t imagine going that fast now.
Hi Yz, I guess there's a time for the big buzz and rush of intense speed. I loved it for a short time and glad I decided to not go two wheels for my own safety. It's good to live.

Hey Otter - just browsed through your outdoor journal :thedoubletake: you grew some mosters there my friend! :ganjamon::bravo: I'm sure you're still enjoying that smoke...:yummy:

Awesome Otter - weed grown under the sun just has that something special to it :yummy: Planning another outdoor grow this season? Have you given any thought to what you'll be growing?

Awesome Otter - weed grown under the sun just has that something special to it :yummy: Planning another outdoor grow this season? Have you given any thought to what you'll be growing?
Thanks irie, i opted out this year. I popped 2 holy punch seeds and they emerged from the soil pure white then died. I took that as a sign and decided to take the summer off after the tents harvest out in June/July. I'll have a short break and bounce right back in this fall. I brought bugs in last year too coming in and out. I didn't like that.

Back
Top Bottom