Tutankhamon & Pineapple Chunk Outdoors In Massachusetts

I think it's time to put this log down. I learned a ton in a few months and had a fine time doing it. Some things I learned to cope with were bugs, mold, rot, rain, using nutes, my own nerves(gonna be a while). I also never grew a natural not topped plant before this. Being outdoors more was fun. Learning how to use this software a little better is a relief. I learned how to open up a little and interact with all you great people that have stopped by and helped make my life better. This family of kind people is just what the doctor ordered! Thank you so much! Much obliged to 420Magazine. Super job keeping balance. Tent run coming soon. I miss an active journal already. @Teddy Edwards If you'd be so kind as to put my journal in the finished bin, that would be nice. Thanks Ooh Smoke reports are coming.

I think it's time to put this log down. I learned a ton in a few months and had a fine time doing it. Some things I learned to cope with were bugs, mold, rot, rain, using nutes, my own nerves(gonna be a while). I also never grew a natural not topped plant before this. Being outdoors more was fun. Learning how to use this software a little better is a relief. I learned how to open up a little and interact with all you great people that have stopped by and helped make my life better. This family of kind people is just what the doctor ordered! Thank you so much! Much obliged to 420Magazine. Super job keeping balance. Tent run coming soon. I miss an active journal already. @Teddy Edwards If you'd be so kind as to put my journal in the finished bin, that would be nice. Thanks Ooh Smoke reports are coming.

Hah, I'm with ya Otter! Before I did a damn thing I strolled through several sites and 420mag was the winner. I've hang long gaps of being away, but it was due to something facking up and loosing confidence. That shit is behind me now. No matter what happened, everything turned out ok.

Gotta love an outdoor grow. No space for that around me. Getting a few pounds of personal from steady outdoor and have the indoor experiments, heaven on Earth!

Enjoy SO

:passitleft:

Hey otter great journal and thanks for playing along bro with us whackos lol

For you my man
:passitleft:

I remember me and a buddy had 30 hits of Orange Sunshine and took of on a 550 Suzuki for a 450 mile road trip. Man that's a weekend I'll never forget and that was 45 years ago! Lol
Awesome memories my friend!!!

If you have living soil the worms and micro biology convert everything into purfect ph and availability to plant.

Low maintenance I'd say.
I'm almost there Bro. I believe, I haven't yet let my hands stop the ph thing outdoors. Tell me after amending my water bucket and ph is 5.6 that it's perfectly fine to put that in the soil around my girls outdoors and I'll stop(I really will try) as of next spring. I want to believe.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:
Thanks Amadeus

Last night was our second. Down to 28 degrees. I still have 2 cbd autos out, and still alive. They made it through last night. Surprised me!

Last night was our second. Down to 28 degrees. I still have 2 cbd autos out, and still alive. They made it through last night. Surprised me!
Hey Bode, still pumping it out huh? They are tougher than I knew. Did you see @newty's frozen ladies? They looked solid ice and came back strong for weeks. When did you plant the autos?

Back
Top Bottom