Tutankhamon & Pineapple Chunk Outdoors In Massachusetts

Gratz on your harvest mate. Thank you for sharing your real nice work :Namaste:

I have recently started to grow 2x PC in a small tent. Do you have any critical strain based advice for me? They are growing nicely but it will be the first time I will use organic feeding products and I have some worries about the amount of yield. I wonder how much they grow in height after flipping into flowering. Do their size double? Less or more? I am still keeping them in veg but can't decide if they want to grow bigger than the tent or not.
Any advice will be greatly appriciated :passitleft:
Lst

Most sativa dominate strains have good stretch so be careful . If space is issue autos or Indica dominate might be better . Just heads up

Lst helps a lot as well (low stress training) .

Or check out light addicts tip spreading link keeps nodes tighter together .

And there is always super cropping ?

I want to try to monster crop but first need to get better at super myself lol

I have been using LST from the start. I will check LA's tip, that seems interesting mate. Thank you for information :Namaste:

I have been using LST from the start. I will check LA's tip, that seems interesting mate. Thank you for information :Namaste:
You can go there fast click my link in signature below ✊

I have a lots of space for stretch. Just need to grow the plant horizontally first. And then I will stretch it with a stacky node structure. Real great tip. I am so happy that I stopped by here :) Btw. I must say that LA's backbuilding technique is killer as well. I am using that tech. for almost 5 years and getting real great results.
Yeah it works but my stuff personal so don’t cate for looks over say performance .

Happy thanksgiving from Canada bud
Bless day ✊

That's a big cob. I'm thinking more mass means a better cure, to a point. Sounds like over 2z of fun!!

Did the de-bud thing this morning and put her in jars. It's 6 hours later and RH in the jars are 63%. Usually this goes up through the night but it's close. Started at 62% @ 8:00 AM. 465 GRAMS = 16.6 OZ + COB = A REAL GOOD TIME IN MY HOUSE! My plan is to burp in an area lower in rh and get to about 58% and vacuum seal the lids without bovedas when the time comes. They should stay, and with less air, even better. Testing 1. This one really smells of sweet pineapple. Going to try what I scraped up after putting all the buds in jars. Lots of kief. Too early for a smoke report for either. In a couple of weeks I think. Excuse my little lie. I didn't get a pic of the dried up buds hanging as I mentioned they got pitiful looking. My bad.
IMG_3901.jpg

So I drove to Maine for a cannabis convention saturday. Sure was nice going legal. I found tons of vendors of nutes, seeds, soils, everything really but still no thc. lots of cbd edibles, creams etc. I didn't realize it but bud envy is a thing and I got it at the show. There were some vendors with bud vases holding the most wonderful fragrant and BIG budded colas. Man big lights first class equipment along with expertise equil OMG size bud. I enjoyed walking among like minded folk. Can't wait for a cannabis cup for something different to go to.

Hiya stoneotter,

That's a very nice haul! You should be sitting pretty all winter! Feels good doesn't it?!?

My ladies are still out in the soil. De-botrytised them again yesterday. Today was in the 47-62 so no more bud rot. But I need to check again tomorrow. More rain coming thursday. Oh, well. But they're still putting on more bud. Thanks for asking.

Hiya stoneotter,

That's a very nice haul! You should be sitting pretty all winter! Feels good doesn't it?!?

My ladies are still out in the soil. De-botrytised them again yesterday. Today was in the 47-62 so no more bud rot. But I need to check again tomorrow. More rain coming thursday. Oh, well. But they're still putting on more bud. Thanks for asking.
It sure does feel good brother. Keep at it! You've inspired me to grow shorter plants next year so I can manage them easier. No more ladders or falling for me I hope. These last days are going to be good to you. Feel free to show me some pics. MMMM Hoping for cool sunny days

damn I bet that smells lovely!!!!
Hi nobodyhere, it's unbelievable! I scraped up the kief and pistols left after snipping off the buds and rolled a giant cone from it. Ooh wee she tastes just like she smells, heavenly. A friend drove in the yard after i was at cutting her down for 6 hours. He walked around back laughing saying he could smell it for hundreds of feet coming down the driveway. She's a sweet stinker for sure.

Ok now, talking about the cob I put to warm a day and a half ago now. Just took it out and inspected it. Dry, meaning no drops on it. so I wrapped it up and put it on the cable box for a week or two. It looks good, no mold or negativity I can see. The smell is super strong. I can tell where this is going I think. Strong and refined is what I think is the direction.

Back
Top Bottom