Outdoor Pineapple Chunk & Blue Dream

re: Outdoor Pineapple Chunk & Blue Dream

Trim Bin is the shit JuanCarlos! Well thought out and built, worth the money fo sho.

:thumb:

I was looking at the Trim Bin and a trim station (can be found on Amazon, anywhere). The Trim Bin does one thing where the trim station has cup holders, a place for your phone, scissors and all that jazz. Maybe just get both and call it a day. How much keif you catch with the Bin?

I was looking at the Trim Bin and a trim station (can be found on Amazon, anywhere). The Trim Bin does one thing where the trim station has cup holders, a place for your phone, scissors and all that jazz. Maybe just get both and call it a day. How much keif you catch with the Bin?

I saw the little trim stand, when I bought the Bin on Am zon JC, Loveing the bin. Here's a shot of the chief catcher after about 1 plant that will yield about 3-4 zips dry.

Kief_ctcher.JPG

close_up_kief.JPG

:rollit:

Well friends, I've chopped the 2nd plant, BD#5, this trim party is turning into work, trying to recruit a helper. Out this morning and made a water round when I decided to pull this one, have 3 more that need pulling just trying to catch up on the trimming. :goodluck: with that.

thought I'd post a few pics while on trim break for lunch. This BD#5 is super dense, super gooey, and surprisingly heavy with lots of pretty orange in it. Hope you enjoy

BD #1, has the longest to go looks like

BD_1_tops_leaves_going.JPG

BD_15.JPG

BD#5 trim in progress

BD_5_phone.JPG

BD_5_orange_crush.JPG

BD_5_bud.JPG

BD5_hand.JPG

BD35_palm.JPG

:green_heart:

Chopped the PC#1 today had another branch trying to die on me. Got 4 big colas off her, ran her through a 3 bucket wash, first bucket has lemon juice, baking soda and luke warm water, 2nd two buckets just water. Dip in first and swirl around pretty good, then same same with 2nd & 3rd bucket. Now hanging to drip dry. We'll see how it turns out. I will say there is a lot of nasty shit in the 1st bucket left over, less in the 2nd but still dirty.

PC_1_Wash.JPG

best_4_tops_PC_11.JPG

:goof:

Washed my first lot this year.. Man, been smoking some nasty crap over the years, still am, only washed half, didn't know about effect on cure.. Little?? Different taste... but too many variables to say because of wash.....I'll be washing all from now on though... Great grow man, pity on dead branches but man you got lots of beautiful live ones... arthritis/RSI set in yet? :high-five: you'll be getting to relaxed, BOO, scare ya off ya seat :rofl:

Washed my first lot this year.. Man, been smoking some nasty crap over the years, still am, only washed half, didn't know about effect on cure.. Little?? Different taste... but too many variables to say because of wash.....I'll be washing all from now on though... Great grow man, pity on dead branches but man you got lots of beautiful live ones... arthritis/RSI set in yet? :high-five: you'll be getting to relaxed, BOO, scare ya off ya seat :rofl:

I can say that when it drip dried after wash the smell was stronger if anything Grizz, the cure, well, I'll have to get back atcha on that one. Trying to figure this cure thing out now. Really would like to maintain some colr after drying, but shit, I dunno? Gettin' good nugs just not like all the other pics online referencing cured and here is some gorgeous nug looks like I just trimmed it up. Yeah the damn carpel tunnel has set in, may have to file for disability :rofl: That friction' PC will definitely relax you brother, on the other hand it makes a fella pretty damn sorry.

Told you you'd get mine if I got the chance.. She's the fattest girl there. Love me something to play with, enjoy, lol...

Well got a little break the last couple of days, watered whats left which is Blue Dream #1, #2, 1/2 of #3, & #4

BD #1 getting ready fast, BD #2 going to be last still the purdiest too, she did have 3 lil' mold/dead spots where the caterpillars (bud worms) have tried to dig in. Keeping a close eye now. Not going back to work till the crop's in. Any who a few phone cam pics for yawl.

BD #1:

BD_16.jpg

BD_1_few_tops.jpg

BD_1_overhead.jpg

IMG_20150918_182627262.jpg

BD #2

IMG_20150918_184635727.jpg

IMG_20150918_184926280.jpg

IMG_20150918_184901239.jpg

IMG_20150918_185048574.jpg

BD_2_few_tops1.jpg

BD_2_frosty_top.jpg

BD_2_puffy.jpg

BD_2_bud_sh.jpg

:slide:

Wow! So gorgeous!
How is the atmosphere? How are things out in the fields there?
Peaceful and still, with birds singing and buds happily fattening in the sun?
Ominously still, with strange rustlings in the forest and paranoid tinglings in the spine?
(As in -"too calm"?)
Sure looks like the former. Congrats!

Wow! So gorgeous!
How is the atmosphere? How are things out in the fields there?
Peaceful and still, with birds singing and buds happily fattening in the sun?
Ominously still, with strange rustlings in the forest and paranoid tinglings in the spine?
(As in -"too calm"?)
Sure looks like the former. Congrats!

Thanks for that pard. Nice out in the fields WC, finally temps are down, still dry, Golden Rods are putting their flowers on now and harvest is just going right along, with the Dream coming soon.

The saying; "it can't get to calm to scare me", is one I've used for many years as a fisherman. So many times way offshore, some pilgrim on the boat will say it's so calm, I hear they don't bîte as good when it's too calm, that's when I tell 'em; "it can't get too calm to scare me, now get off my bridge, aarghhhh."

:smokin:

That's a lot of Blue Dream bud Capn!

They look very good :goodjob:

How much longer before you harvest them?

Thank you B. I'm thinking that by the end of this upcoming week I will be harvesting all but the BD #2. All my big fans are gone and nothing but bud on the others, the pistols are still a lot of white and the trichs mostly clear, but it seems like changes are fast around here, not sure if it's the climate, daylight or what. BD#1 looked just like #2 as far as greenery goes until two days ago then just wham, she's saying I'm ready. My concern is letting them go too long more than taking to early. The 26th (end of next week) will be 78 days @ minimum for them.

The PC's are in, PC #1 is still drying, kinda weird plant very sativa like, was also the one I had so many problems with. PC#2 yielded 4 oz's + a little bit.

BD #5 is dry and yielded 6 oz's this has lots of indica traits now that it's in the jar, it's almost like I got them mixed up in the woods, but I documented them well, marked with gps, and made my own maps and labels since going in the ground :hmmmm:

Have a great weekend!

Ah, I thought it was the calm before the storm.. Like can't get to calm, I know the shits coming, don't scare me....

Captain.... I'm thinking I better place an order for blue dream, fatness.. Hso?

Brightlight, I like the comment about despite the absences, lol... Don't know how these plants survived for millions of years without our horticulture/cultivation interference, lol...

Congrats Capt. on PC harvest & beautiful BD's near the finish line. You & your BD's seem to be a great match.....very pretty, nice even canopy, & heavy sugar! Can't ask for much more. Especially impressive considering all the usual outdoor obstacles & your absences. Excellent growing!:goodjob:

thanks brightlight, I'm pretty sure that if I was gone 3 or 4 more days either time I was away for 28 they wouldn't have made it. Of course we got good soil that is a clay base, it holds moisture well. This was a very dry year in our area, most of the farmers here lost their soy beans and corn to heat and to a lesser extent no rain. I think in a regular season they would have fared much better. Our main concern tends to be insects outdoors, we got 'em!

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom