Jassa Goes Organic Again - DR60 250w - Blue Cheese - LSD - Pineapple Chunk

Day 50 Flower.
---------------
VEG 24 days
7Days to start flower

Only 2-3 weeks left, really busy today so only small update.
Gave em more nutes and it stopped the yellowing, trichs starting to amber up here and there.
Buds are getting pretty heavy and fall on eachother. might be som undeveleoped seeds, but my eye might fool me!
Will get some better photos friday!

milk5.jpg

mialk.jpg

ambmilk.jpg

So nice Jassa. I thought the same thing (re: seeds) and when I broke open one of the buds that had the really swollen calyxes, they were just filled with soft plant matter and smoked wonderfully.

Subbed jassa. They look fat.

I would start checking trichomes if you have not already. Two more weeks might be past peak maturity, but some people want or need it that way so it works for them the way they want it too.

I think you have done pretty damn good though.

Subbed jassa. They look fat.

I would start checking trichomes if you have not already. Two more weeks might be past peak maturity, but some people want or need it that way so it works for them the way they want it too.

I think you have done pretty damn good though.

Thx :)
Yeah im checking trichs every watering, and more and more amber for each day, so flushing has started.
im thinking 12 more days :)

Day 57 Flower.
---------------
VEG 24 days
7Days to start flower

Starting week 9 today! And what do i see NANNERS!! SO might have some undeveloped seeds in that bud, just have to wait and see. Removed the nanners and will check for em every day.
Trichs are all milky and leaves are mostly amber trichs, more and more amber trichs on calyxes to so im thinking 12 more days.

ttrele.jpg

Some purple going on here.
trichspurple.jpg

So hard to spot those little fuckers!
Nannerbud.jpg

looking great. nanners are "normal" for feminized plants deep in bloom. I would suggest not removing them as that spreads the pollen.

Day 64 Flower.
---------------
VEG 24 days
7Days to start flower

We are now in week 10!
Pineapple Chunk is looking ready and pretty yellow now, swollen calyxes,foxtailing and some purple.
Blue cheese #1 is also a bit yellow and really swollen!
Blue cheese #2 IS the pheno you want! Still green and beutiful, swollen calyxes and even the lowest popcorn buds are rock hard!

Need to load camera so only got one picture today!

Pineapple Chunk Day 64 since pistill
chunk21.jpg

chunk4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom