Jassa Goes Organic Again - DR60 250w - Blue Cheese - LSD - Pineapple Chunk

Day 36Flower.
---------------
VEG 24 days
7Days to start flower

So we are halfway now :) im thinking 10 weeks is enough, already pretty cloudy and hairs are retracting.
still waiting for the big swollowing ;)
nuteburn has spread a lil bit, bot no nutes for whole week so! And only organic nutes, so shouldnt be any problems.
here are som pictures!

alcrew.jpg

bud187.jpg

swollen_calyxes.jpg

cloudy2.jpg

budretrats.jpg

20140722_080735.jpg

Here is a picture of my blue cheese i rescued. It was just flowering when i got it and has been going about 3 weeks. This is also my first grow. I am using a 1000watt HPS for 5 plants. They were sicly when i got them and ive been trying to save them. Any comments? Your cheese looks wonderful! But how about that smell?? Im just wondering how much longer i can expect!

Hello!
Looks like u saved em good! :)
What kind of cheese do u have? Barneys farm?
Well they are a 9-10 week strain. But if they had problems in flower add atleast one extra week.
So you probably havet 7-8 weeks left. You can start checking your trichs when white hairs are retracting back to calyx and probably alot of Brown red hairs. The bud should feel dense as stone when this starts!
When checking trichomes make sure you have atlest 20% amber, and rest of the trichs cloudy. Look at different places on the buds when checking trichs. Leaves always shows amber first, bit youre not gonna smoke the leaves :) so watch trichs on the calyx!

Btw im thinking maybe my nute burn arent nute burn, but potassium def?
She hasnt had much nutes at all, what do yall think?
More nutes or not?

Im leaning more and more towards giving em some PK 0,11,12.
Dont think its nuteburn. The thing is my pk only Arent organic so not sure if i ruin my 100% organic grow :/

Suggestions? Still think nuteburn? Only giving em half a dose once a week with organic flower nutes. According to nutes i should use double the dose with every watering.

Hello!
Looks like u saved em good! :)
What kind of cheese do u have? Barneys farm?
Well they are a 9-10 week strain. But if they had problems in flower add atleast one extra week.
So you probably havet 7-8 weeks left. You can start checking your trichs when white hairs are retracting back to calyx and probably alot of Brown red hairs. The bud should feel dense as stone when this starts!
When checking trichomes make sure you have atlest 20% amber, and rest of the trichs cloudy. Look at different places on the buds when checking trichs. Leaves always shows amber first, bit youre not gonna smoke the leaves :) so watch trichs on the calyx!

It is Barneys Blue Cheese. These were clones that were takenn and quickly put into veg. They were covered with pests and mold. I did not want to use anything "chemical" so i fed them cinnimon (spelling?) every day on top of their soil for 2 week and put them under an 18 on light schedule before reverting back on 12/12. I also have Chemdawg or G13 (He didnt know what they were but it was one of the two as they are the only ones he had. Im hoping for a good batch. Took some trim and made butter from it. Worked like a charm already so i am anticipating a strong bud. ;) How are yous today?

Try Agave nectar. I used it and within a week i noticed a huge jump on smell and overall health. Im no chemist and couldnt find anything online, but it worked for me.

Day 43 Flower.
---------------
VEG 24 days
7Days to start flower

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So start of week 7!
Leaves are still yellowing, im thinking giving em more PK, ofc some of the yellowing are N def, might give em som N to.
Might had a nanner on one bud that i plucked, could be small leave, dont take any chances. will check for em everyday. I know they like to throw out some nanners when close to end!
Hairs are going back in to buds and it looks like its an early finisher!
What do yall think? im thinking 1 more week with nutes, then 2 weeks only water!
Here are some pictures, love some feedback :)

sideed.jpg

twobudsnute.jpg

triizs.jpg

lowbuddys.jpg

busd.jpg

budsmudgsse.jpg

budsmudge.jpg

buds69.jpg

buddys.jpg

bibud.jpg

all62.jpg

:love:

Wow jassa! They're really getting heavy. Trich production in that macro shot looks very dense too and I can only see a couple still clear. I would call those few "incidental" though. +reps for a badass grow.

Wow jassa! They're really getting heavy. Trich production in that macro shot looks very dense too and I can only see a couple still clear. I would call those few "incidental" though. +reps for a badass grow.

Thx, just hope they survive, the leaves are yellowing fast now!
Might be iron def, green veins andyellow leaves. only top leaves. :/

So really dont know what to do. Could be PH, but almost to late to try to change that :S
Why cant they just stay green and healthy :(

Back
Top Bottom