AK48 Nirvana - 250w - Organic - Secret Jardin 60

Thx Medicate, looks pretty good, to bad about the seeds though :/ that bud is almost 7G
Just hope they turn amber soon, want the couchlock! Maybe hey are just focusing on seed developing :S.

Ill keep u guys updated!

You need to see the good part too not just the bad, that is why i didnt talk about the seeds part :)

You will see some ambers soon.

Heheh, your def right =)

allthough this is the second time in row they hermied on me, bought new tent, new lamp,new fans,new soil,mixed with perlite,no transplan..

the only thing i can think of is the heat, sometimes a liitle hot, but nothing i can do about it beacuse i need it to be stealth. Thsi time i did no topping or anyithin, and checked there is no light leaks whatsoever. Cant find any pollen anywhere in the tent. And i haven seen any bananas. Really fucking weird.

Took out my anger on one of the plants yesterday :)
So slaughtered it, and they are now drying in my drybox!
wet wieght was 330G, buds only. So maybe around 70 dried on the first plant.
Top cola was big as a 2 liter Cola bottle =) almost 200G wet hehe.

:Namaste:

aliba.png

200G cola

Thx man :) Alot of foxtailing going on!
Tried some my test bud, and its pretty good =) Not couchlook effect bur more stiva heady high,and if u sit down and relax u can feel the body buzz coming over u, really smiley too, walking around with a smile on my face hehe!

Ive been following this thread, just made an account to post. Looks real nice man, Im thinking of running a similar setup soon. Keep it up :)

Edit: I may have missed it in the thread but what are you doing for ventilation? and what have your temps in the tent been like?

Ive been following this thread, just made an account to post. Looks real nice man, Im thinking of running a similar setup soon. Keep it up :)

Edit: I may have missed it in the thread but what are you doing for ventilation? and what have your temps in the tent been like?

Nice to hear =)

I have one intake fan, and 2 small usb fans blow up from the bottom, and i have 1 big fan and 1 small fan blowing over the tops. And big exhaust fan with a carbon filter =) temp is around 85-90, its a stealth grow so cant get it any cooler, its a warm closet hehe!

And sorry for bad posting and replys lateley, busy with work... :/ Drying is done with one plant and started jaring today! still got 2 ladies in the tent, give yall some pics on friday =)

OK Boys and Girls!

Got some harvest picture from plant #2 its been dried for7 days and jared for 3 days and weight on that plant, only buds is 71 grams!
The firts plant is in curing zone, im trying the RH% cure, so they are stable at 60% now, hope smell will be better on that one =) anyone else tried that cure? i think they are little bit to dry but guide says 60% is perfect!

Here are some pics on #2, out of the jars. for som air time.

11889.jpg

21452.jpg

31300.jpg

4962.jpg

5750.jpg

6657.jpg

Time for a little update again my brothers and sisters!
2 plants are now dried and cured =) the smell on #2 is greeeat, alot of citrus in the smell, will g´cure for a couple of weeks more though :)
Total weight of the 2 plants is 130G or 4.58 Ounces, and i have the skinny girl left =)

The skinny girl with most sativa has been flowering for95days now :S
Still growing white hairs and milky trichs, can only give it 1 or 2 more weeks now so well se how she goes!
Here is some pictures for yall =)

Look at that small stalk =)
ak313.jpg

Still got a huugh cola, need two hands to get around it!
ak3_5.jpg

ak3_3.jpg

ak3_4.jpg

Mostly milky trichs1
ak3_2.jpg

ak3_1.jpg

PLant #2 Cured bud!
ak3_7.jpg

ak3_6.jpg

:420: Cheers

Nice looking buds and great grow. Congrats.

I grew out many of nirvana's AK48 myself under 600w HPS. For others considering growing this, it is a winner. I started with 6 fem seeds, they all germinated and were all female, and I took clones from one of them for a few more rounds. I grew them in top feed rock wool. I never had any male pollen sacs or seeds form. For anyone else looking to grow this, it is a great strain indoors... outdoors too, if you're looking for a plant that stays small (at least my phenos did). I used GH 3 parts, plus calmag and kool bloom, never had any deficiencies or problems. Easy to grow; don't top it too much because it's already fairly short and bushy. Doesn't stretch too much either. Clones easily. My dried bud had a strawberry-ish scent.

From your journal it looks like you harvested at different times. I always took mine at 9 weeks. AK48 gives me the giggles. Seriously, everything made me laugh when medicated with nirvana's AK48.

Again, great pictures; they look like they should be in a magazine or seed advertisement!

Nice looking buds and great grow. Congrats.

I grew out many of nirvana's AK48 myself under 600w HPS. For others considering growing this, it is a winner. I started with 6 fem seeds, they all germinated and were all female, and I took clones from one of them for a few more rounds. I grew them in top feed rock wool. I never had any male pollen sacs or seeds form. For anyone else looking to grow this, it is a great strain indoors... outdoors too, if you're looking for a plant that stays small (at least my phenos did). I used GH 3 parts, plus calmag and kool bloom, never had any deficiencies or problems. Easy to grow; don't top it too much because it's already fairly short and bushy. Doesn't stretch too much either. Clones easily. My dried bud had a strawberry-ish scent.

From your journal it looks like you harvested at different times. I always took mine at 9 weeks. AK48 gives me the giggles. Seriously, everything made me laugh when medicated with nirvana's AK48.

Again, great pictures; they look like they should be in a magazine or seed advertisement!

Thx alot :) Glad u liked the pictures!
Yeah its one week between the first 2 plants, over 9 weeks on both, did u have problems seeing amber trichs on yours?
And yeah its a great daytime/groupsmoke, alots of giggles and funny thoughts hehe!

Strawberry u say, maybe you got the cherry pheno =) Mine is more citrus i think, really strong smell that irritates the nos if u know what i mean =). Mine stayed short but almost to big topcola, so atleast 1 fim or topping next time!

now that you have grown Nirvana's AK48 will you grow this strain again?

Depends on how long my wife will let me grow hehe :)
Its a great yielder and u can easy get 200g with only 250w of lights, and buds are really hard dense and look good so thats a plus, allthough the high could be a little stronger if u smoke alot, i smoke mostly weekends so for me it was a perfect high, but i was having hard time getting them amber trichs so could be that!

But i reccomend everyone to try! im all out of ak48 seeds now, so prolly wanna try something that i havent grown =)
I have 2 fem northern lights from royal queen seeds and some brainstorm from dutch passion just lying here, but note sure if they are any good! Next grow (if wife lets me) i wanna grow a strain that will punch u down in the couch! So any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom