TentGrow 250w MH/HPS NL - Bubble Gum - Brainstorm

Harvest day

Chop chop, they are all harvested and washed :)
Feels real good that i survived this grow with all the problems i had!

Im going on some christmas vacation so gonna let em hang dry for week, hopefully no mold :S

bubble33.jpg

NL44.jpg

Brains.jpg

:thanks::love:
First time i tried to wash the buds so we will see :)

Memory card is fucked up, but got 3 pictures before i washed em :)
Will upload more picutres when i come back! So every 420 member I WISH U ALL A MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A GREAT WEEKEND with friends and family!

wow looking good. in my current rh it is day 4 for the little sample buds I cut and they are not dry yet.

take it easy!

IM back :)

Buds were pretty dry when i got back, to dry for me :/ But put an RH meter in my curing jar and it says 65% so hopefully the curing hasnt stopped!

Dry weight 140G So pretty good with small yield of my bubbles. And bugs and nuteprobs and so :)

Northern Light
Rock hard buds, with a nice skunky smell, yielded 60-70 Grams of pure buds, not alot of leaves!
Tried 0.10g and it gave me a buzz for 2-3 hours and i ate everything in the house =)
will do more testing, doesnt taste so much, feels fresh, hard to explan lol!
More testing after Curing and some pictures .

Bubblegum
Frostiest of em all, long and many trichs with actually a litte le smell of bubblegum, think she will be the best smell and high after curing!
Only gave me like 30G but bubblegm arent an heavy yielder.
Tried 0.1 on this one to, harsher smoke, needs more curing! High comes pretty quick and strong, got a little paranoid for a while but it mellowed out nice, 2-3 hours buzz
and the movie i wathed was most intrested thing for a long time heheh =)

Brainstorm.
60-70 G dense and big buds! Pine Citrus and pine citrus, really distinct smell! Not weedy smell but citrus smell, very nice.
No big seeds formed from what i can see on any of the plants, some small undeveloped that doesnt bother!
Havent tried this one yet. Maybe tonight :)

Ill be back with some pics soon!

Damn fine yield my friend from your setup, :goodjob:. Cant wait for your next journal:). Glad to here they were not too badly riddled with seed. Looking forward to the pics.

Thank you my friend =)
My goal was 200 but one dead lady and one bad yielder and i couldnt do iy :( But its ok =)
I guess hermie pollen arent that viable so the seeds never start to grow?

We will see about a next journal, will be after summer or if i move to an cooler apartment/house :)
Or LED =) hmmm.

A stealthy CFL grow would keep the buds coming in during the summer months :)

Haha =)

You are right! See if i can convince wife to hehehe!
Gonna take som picture of the buds today! wheeeey heheh.

And happy new year!

:bravo: congratulations once again!

Hope you are enjoying the smoke :)

Oh i have been enjoying too much hehehe =)

And now vacation is over :(

OK so a little small summary of the smokes =)

Bubblegum.
Smell of classic ubblegum, really nice to the nose :)
Burns good and all white ash, so flush was good =)
Taste not as good as it smells, could be that its so fucking strong..
Seconds after first puff it goes directly to head, and you are spinning for 2hours lol =)
Cant really do much besides focus on one thing cause if u move your head to fast u get to dizzy, good for movies and sleeping, its almost psycadelic, or atleast comparable to the first 15-20 minutes of an shroom trip(if u know what i mean?)
Its a great smoke but to strong for me =).

Brainstorm
Smell is orange,lime,dishwash? Good and weird smell hehe
More fluffy buds and burns great with the white ash.
Its actually the winner of em all, everyone i gave it to said it tastes amazing with great sativa and indica high, but bore to the indica side. Not much left of her heheh. No seeds in buds at all so guess nanners were steril hehe
This is a great smoke hanging with friends and playing som videogames and laughing your ass off hehe, potent as hell but not mega couchlock! I like it alot =)

NL
Smell, Cookie jar/chemical? Really hard to describe, smells amazing
Densest buds ive ever seen, like little rocks heheh, and white fine ash.
Taste is nothing, wich is weird, not bad not harsh not anything lol =) like smoking waterpipe without any flavor :)
Havent tried it so much as the others so maybe more taste later!
Very potent high that puts right into the couch, really plan ahead of what your going to eat and what movie to see, cause its to hard to make any decision after abou15-20 minutes, sneaks up on u and kills u right there hehe =)
Caught myself with hanging jaw and open mouth a couple of times hehe.

SO you 420s might not believe it but this was the strongest smoke i have ever grown, despite all the problems. So dont ever give up on your grows if u have troubles, just keep trying :)

I really want to start a new grow noooooow!!! But alot to fix before that, and a whole lot of talking to wife.
If i will win the "war" hehe, im thinking LED =) Heat is always in issue and seems like they can produce as good as HPS now.

THX EVERYONE FOR ALL THE HELP AND SUPPORT!
Much love!

Oh i have been enjoying too much hehehe =)

And now vacation is over :(

OK so a little small summary of the smokes =)

Bubblegum.
Smell of classic ubblegum, really nice to the nose :)
Burns good and all white ash, so flush was good =)
Taste not as good as it smells, could be that its so fucking strong..
Seconds after first puff it goes directly to head, and you are spinning for 2hours lol =)
Cant really do much besides focus on one thing cause if u move your head to fast u get to dizzy, good for movies and sleeping, its almost psycadelic, or atleast comparable to the first 15-20 minutes of an shroom trip(if u know what i mean?)
Its a great smoke but to strong for me =).

Brainstorm
Smell is orange,lime,dishwash? Good and weird smell hehe
More fluffy buds and burns great with the white ash.
Its actually the winner of em all, everyone i gave it to said it tastes amazing with great sativa and indica high, but bore to the indica side. Not much left of her heheh. No seeds in buds at all so guess nanners were steril hehe
This is a great smoke hanging with friends and playing som videogames and laughing your ass off hehe, potent as hell but not mega couchlock! I like it alot =)

NL
Smell, Cookie jar/chemical? Really hard to describe, smells amazing
Densest buds ive ever seen, like little rocks heheh, and white fine ash.
Taste is nothing, wich is weird, not bad not harsh not anything lol =) like smoking waterpipe without any flavor :)
Havent tried it so much as the others so maybe more taste later!
Very potent high that puts right into the couch, really plan ahead of what your going to eat and what movie to see, cause its to hard to make any decision after abou15-20 minutes, sneaks up on u and kills u right there hehe =)
Caught myself with hanging jaw and open mouth a couple of times hehe.

SO you 420s might not believe it but this was the strongest smoke i have ever grown, despite all the problems. So dont ever give up on your grows if u have troubles, just keep trying :)

I really want to start a new grow noooooow!!! But alot to fix before that, and a whole lot of talking to wife.
If i will win the "war" hehe, im thinking LED =) Heat is always in issue and seems like they can produce as good as HPS now.

THX EVERYONE FOR ALL THE HELP AND SUPPORT!
Much love!

Nice reviews, especially about the brainstorm. I'm about 2.5-3 weeks away from cropping mine. What were your yields from the plants?

Back
Top Bottom