Killian's First Grow FFOF & 30% Perilte - FoxFarms Nutrients - 600W MH/HPS - 6" Fan

Re: Killian's First Grow FFOF & 30% Perilte - FoxFarms Nutrients - 600W MH/HPS - 6" F

Bubble hash.
Yea me too ive made butter and cooking oil hell ive even made a quarter sized piece of bho but im excited for this hash lol

Not So Rookie Anymore

Re: Killian's First Grow FFOF & 30% Perilte - FoxFarms Nutrients - 600W MH/HPS - 6" F

I am just as excited about the hash as I am the buds maybe even more excited. With all them sugar leave the hash should be incredible.

Yea same boat!
Ive only tried hash once and it wasnt even on purpose!

(Dont smoke with the locals on deployment!)
Even when you think it cant be anything but hookah i mean we're on a military base in the middle of the desert lol

Im excited to smoke my own on my own terms lol

Not So Rookie Anymore

I have just started in week 10 of flowering day 62 from flipping to 12/12. Damn will they ever get finished. The trichomes are still not what I'm after which is about 30% amber so I found out the hard way that I started flushing at least a week to soon, It still looks like it will be a nice yield and the buds are still swelling up. I bought a 2 x 4 x 5 tent for drying and then to use for vegging and mother plants. I also purchased some Caliber MK 4 hygrometers to measure the humidity during the curing. I'm ready now if the plants will just do their part. LOL I think I still have at least another week or two. I will keep watching the trichomes everyday. Here is todays pictures. Thanks for stopping by.
new_drying_hut.JPG

Week_10_flower_tent.JPG

Week_10_flower_NL_plant.JPG

Week_10_flower_Critical_plant.JPG

Week_10_flower_BG1_plant.JPG

Week_10_flower_BG2_plant.JPG

Week_10_flower_BG1_bud.JPG

Week_10_flower_BG2_bud.JPG

Week_10_flower_Critical_bud.JPG

Week_10_flower_NL_bud.JPG

Week_10_flower_NL_trichomes.JPG

Week_10_flower_Critical_trichomes.JPG

Week_10_flower_BG1_trichomes.JPG

Week_10_flower_BG2_trichomes.JPG

Looks damn good! I'm glad to hear your buds are still swelling also.

Thanks guys. This has been a good learning experience. I can't wait to get my next batch going there are several things I will do different. I appreciate the support you have given me.

The trimming is finished. It took three of us about 10 hours to trim and sample all of them. The high was amazing. The buds were harsh as expected for fast drying them so we could try them. The smell of the buds was amazing but short lived. I filled up both my 2 x 4 tent and my 4 x 4 tent with trimmed buds, Unfortunately it smells like hay right now. I read that this is a normal process of the curing. I am keeping a close eye on my humidity and will start curing in the jars as soon as the buds feel dry on the outside and still moist on the inside. I have a picture of a couple of bubblegum buds that weighed over 95 grams wet. The bubble gum buds are all huge and very dense. I will get a weight after a couple weeks of curing. Thanks for following along. Its been quite a journey. Next up is Bluetooth and Critical Thunder.
1486822309790.jpg

1487204890646.jpg

1487204515188.jpg

KIMG1508.JPG

KIMG1497.JPG

KIMG1517.JPG

KIMG1511.JPG

KIMG15101.JPG

KIMG1513.JPG

Holy crap killian!
Congrats man im very happy to see that those buds look amazing!
Their freaking huge!
Glad this grow was a success you can bet ill be following alomg on the next one

Not So Rookie Anymore

Thanks lootznbootz. I will get some nice pictures up of the cured buds along with the weight before I close this journal. Thanks for following along. I appreciate it.

Thanks lootznbootz. I will get some nice pictures up of the cured buds along with the weight before I close this journal. Thanks for following along. I appreciate it.
No problem man
this was a joy to read and follow along!
i hope i was of some help!

You did your thing for your first grow you have every right to be proud!

Not So Rookie Anymore

Congratulations man those buds look killer!

Back
Top Bottom