TentGrow 250w MH/HPS NL - Bubble Gum - Brainstorm

Hehe, well thinking if it could be more of em, so fucking small so can barely see em :/ Guess ill order some spidermite spray of some kind!
Maybe u should try it in one of your grows as a test :) Lot of MG in it wich MJ looove hehe! My infromation is that it will raise yhe pH of the soil but not over 7! We will see in a couple of days if iy has helped or not, Northern Light is budding up pretty good now!

And i have to take back what i said about the smell in bloom! Really got a problem now hehe, new carbon filter doesnt seem to remove any smell at all! Smell slams me in my face right when i open the door to my apartment. Luckily i got a real good door thats not supposed to let any smell out from the apartment!

I talked to bro about the lime and he said don't use it unless adjusting my pH....of my soil....which I plan on doing before it gets in the holes. The only experience that I have with spidermites is on roses, we sprayed em with soap and oil........sticker/spreader concept. IDK about what to do about odor..........I've never had to worry about it in the locations I've grown, I did smell my outdoor at 80 yards this summer....but I'm still way out in a place that it doesn't matter. You are sucking through the filter?..........IDK anything about em but have heard that they can really cut the odor.

I talked to bro about the lime and he said don't use it unless adjusting my pH....of my soil....which I plan on doing before it gets in the holes. The only experience that I have with spidermites is on roses, we sprayed em with soap and oil........sticker/spreader concept. IDK about what to do about odor..........I've never had to worry about it in the locations I've grown, I did smell my outdoor at 80 yards this summer....but I'm still way out in a place that it doesn't matter. You are sucking through the filter?..........IDK anything about em but have heard that they can really cut the odor.

Thx man! Did a checkup on the plants and didnt see any more bugs, just hope there were just the 2 =)
Oh man give me your place hehe! I cant suck trough the filter, to small tent, so have to have it outside :/
Email the manufacture and they said that it would work but would reduce lifetime! Maybe a leak, ill se if i have time to look it up today!
Maybe order some odour gel..

12/12 40 Days

OK so my bubblegums will prolly give me 1 or 2 grams lol, nothing happends.
Buuuuut my brainstorm and Northern Light are alive and Buds are pretty ok, leaves are telling me somthing is wrong though, but they are growing!

Som pics then :)

Small bud on the Northern Light
smallNL.jpg

Northern Light
NL210.jpg

Brainstorm
BIgBS.jpg

Brainstorm
Brainss.jpg

Northern Light
BIGNL.jpg

Brainstorm
brainiz.jpg

Random :)
cool7.jpg

Thx for checking in and try to help this horrible grow =)

Buds on those girls are looking fantastic Jassa. Looks like they have a couple of more weeks to go yet though. Hang in there and you will certainly have some great weed :)

+reps

Thx alot!

Yeah im thinking some christmas smoke =) so 6 weeks left of fighting hehe!

Btw you think i should toss out bubble 1 that really looks like shiiiit or just leave it there? Maybe she will be shemale with all bad things going on with her :/

Thx alot!

Yeah im thinking some christmas smoke =) so 6 weeks left of fighting hehe!

Btw you think i should toss out bubble 1 that really looks like shiiiit or just leave it there? Maybe she will be shemale with all bad things going on with her :/

You should be done in less than 4 weeks I would have thought. Even that will be pushing them quite far! 6 weeks will give you plenty time to grow, dry and get a quick cure :)

Depends how much growth has been put on in say the last 10 days. If nothing, I would pull her as you don't want a hermaphrodite plant in the mix especially if it's not full of buds. Totally up to you though, and remember how much work you have put into her so far.

Personally, if growth has stopped and no bud progress in 10 days to 2 weeks. I would pull it and have a run at making some hash.

You should be done in less than 4 weeks I would have thought. Even that will be pushing them quite far! 6 weeks will give you plenty time to grow, dry and get a quick cure :)

Depends how much growth has been put on in say the last 10 days. If nothing, I would pull her as you don't want a hermaphrodite plant in the mix especially if it's not full of buds. Totally up to you though, and remember how much work you have put into her so far.

Personally, if growth has stopped and no bud progress in 10 days to 2 weeks. I would pull it and have a run at making some hash.

Im after the mega couch lock hehe!

Yeah its not even worth making hash with those small buds, ill keep an close eye on here and see what she develops into!

Btw noticed something on one of Northern Lights leaf, Almost every leaf has some small spots except the ones that has shadow on em! Even one big leaf with only one finger in the shadow, Rest of the leaf shows spots except for that finger! Pretty weird, lamp is 25cm over.

I'm stuck on the filter Jassa...LOL......that f'er should work perfect. It's hard to keep up bro.......are you using an air cooled light? AND, am I seeing this correctly?......you are blowing ambient air INTO the filter?

Hehe, first i had the filter inside the tent! But girls grow to big so had to move the filter to the outside.
Not using an aircooled light, just fans blowing over and on the canopy.

So the air sucks out from the top of the tent, and then i have then have the pre filter inside my carbon filter and blowing trough the filter! Not the best way but better than nothing.

So fucking cold here now, so looks pretty dumb when i have my windows open :) 5-6 celsius

Tossed my Bubble out from the tent!

All lower buds hairs wilted and got brown, checked closer and found a big ass seedpod... and it was a big green seed in it.......
Checked the plant all over for nanners or any boy looking thing, couldnt find any!?

so somewhere there is prolly a nanner, but wheeeeere :/ never gonna grow fucking freebies any more!

looks like only lower buds are affected, coming from my intake??

Really sad :(

Tossed my Bubble out from the tent!

All lower buds hairs wilted and got brown, checked closer and found a big ass seedpod... and it was a big green seed in it.......
Checked the plant all over for nanners or any boy looking thing, couldnt find any!?

so somewhere there is prolly a nanner, but wheeeeere :/ never gonna grow fucking freebies any more!

looks like only lower buds are affected, coming from my intake??

Really sad :(

I would be inclined to think that something has gone hermaphrodite on you due to the stress they were under. Give the remaining girls a thorough check for any male parts.

I would be inclined to think that something has gone hermaphrodite on you due to the stress they were under. Give the remaining girls a thorough check for any male parts.

Yeah, think so to!
Checked all over today and didnt find any though. prolly hiding or disapered now!

Do you have any cfl's lying around, would be easier to check if you went in just at lights off with a daylight bulb

Yeah, took a look with my Led flashlight, cant seem to find it :/hopefully it was the litte bubble who spread some! we will see.

Here are som pics!

Week 6

Time for some pictures :)

Killed my Bubble 1 so not so bushy in there, but some of the buds looks pretty good!
NL and Brainstorm is drinking goood, 2liters eod!
Gave em 1ml PK today, gonna do, water, water, nutes, from now on
All plants really thirsty when picture are taken, thats why leaves are a bit droopy!

Northern Lights
nlweek6.jpg

Overview left side.
ov.jpg

Corner NL and some Brainstorm
nlcorner.jpg

Brainstomr is wathing over the shorter Bubble 2
waoverbubble.jpg

Brainstorm bud left VS NL bud to the right
bsnlfight.jpg

And heres Bubble 2
buubble2.jpg

Most milky trichs, found 1 amber on brainstorm ;)
milk21.jpg

milk4.jpg

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom