Jassa Goes Organic Again - DR60 - 250W MH/HPS - C99 - NL - WW

Help!

1 week into flower and the branches closest the 250w HPS is very light green almost yellow.

Are they hungry? N is supposed to start from bottom.. So prolly cant be that.
And as you can see in the picture, same plant but the other branch wasnt as close as the lighter one...
So thats why im thinking light bleach, allthough i never experienced that before and light is 15cm from tops so not that close :/

Gold label light mix soil, they only had one feeding with organic bloom from plant magic.

light41.jpg

all help appreciated

I thought newer growth starts off as a lighter shade of green, but I could be wrong. Some of the slightly lower other tops look the same light greenish color too, and they are not quite as close to the light, while the one next to it is dark so it is a little confusing. Keep an eye on them and if it the top leaves feeling and looking dry and crispy, then it may be too close to the light I would suspect. The twisted leaf growth on the greener top leaves a few clues too but I am no expert on this. Moving the light up a bit is certainly easier than messing with the nutes.

I thought newer growth starts off as a lighter shade of green, but I could be wrong. Some of the slightly lower other tops look the same light greenish color too, and they are not quite as close to the light, while the one next to it is dark so it is a little confusing. Keep an eye on them and if it the top leaves feeling and looking dry and crispy, then it may be too close to the light I would suspect. The twisted leaf growth on the greener top leaves a few clues too but I am no expert on this. Moving the light up a bit is certainly easier than messing with the nutes.

New growth is always light green, but all girls turning lighter and lighter is not normal :/ The leaves are soft and healthy except for the loss of colour,
Twisted leaf is beacuse the leaf is tight the tent when tent is closed.
I have moved the light up and gave em some nutes 2ml liter organic grow. We will se after this week.. Hopefully i figure it out before they die:(

Days Of Veg 23+7
Days Of Flower 9

Ok so start of week 2 today, gave em 4ml + 4ml grow nutes since last post. Looking a bit greener?
The Northern lights been stretching good after nutes and c99 and ww keps budding on.

C99 "bud" And i got the grape pheno! Amazing smell..
c99buud.jpg

The bunch! pretty crowded and not much room left for em to stretch.
allofem1.jpg

:Namaste:

Nice looking grow. Never would have guessed that a 250W HPS would work in a 60x60 :) Nice going :)

What is your medium ? Regular soil ? the light green does not look like N .. should be older leaves that colour light first then. It might be early stage sulfur (S) or boron (B) .. but both are rare if you have a reasonable amount of organic matter in the soil. Light bleaching is the most obvious candidate, with the light being that close to the plants .. I have my CFL's at that distance when they are still in stretch :p

Nice looking grow. Never would have guessed that a 250W HPS would work in a 60x60 :) Nice going :)

What is your medium ? Regular soil ? the light green does not look like N .. should be older leaves that colour light first then. It might be early stage sulfur (S) or boron (B) .. but both are rare if you have a reasonable amount of organic matter in the soil. Light bleaching is the most obvious candidate, with the light being that close to the plants .. I have my CFL's at that distance when they are still in stretch :p

Medium is Gold label light mix soil that ive mixed with perlite, so theres probably no nutes left in soil and the first def to show on the plants were Iron def. Thats my guess anyway. All plants are looking healthier, allthough the NLs are stretching like crazy after starting with nutes. Guess they were really hungry! WW and C99 are a couple of days ahead of budding and not as much stretch as the NLs., might have to move c99 and ww a bit closer to light to get an more even canopy if NLs keep stretching. Well see after this weekend!

Hi jassa! Nice garden you got going. Congrats on all females! Not sure what's going on with the yellowing. I have never seen it start from the top before. I think maybe it's lacking N. I see you gave a feeding of grow nutrients so hopefully that takes care of it as they are still in stretch. Good luck.

Thx Allsmiles! Yeah i think it will sort it self out after adding the nutes! I will do another update weekend or monday :)

Peace!

And sorry all, for the lack of updates and pictures, real life is taking to much time ;)

Days Of Veg 23+7
Days Of Flower 15

15 days of flower and i been moving around NL branches all over the place, Northern Lights are really slow starter and no budding only stretch on both of the NLs
C99 and WW looks more lik 15 days of flower and NL looks like 1-2 days :/
Some pictures

Packed tent
all70.jpg

C99
bud197.jpg

C99
2trichle.jpg

WW
ww164.jpg

C99
smallc99.jpg

C99
c9991.jpg

NL
NL50.jpg

Took some pictures with the lights off!
Ive been bending down branches like hell, and only 2 left =) and they will stay there! Lamp is at the top of the tent so thats that. Told the girls that they cant stretch anymore then budding height ;)

all221.jpg

c99frost.jpg

:love:

Days Of Veg 23+7
Days Of Flower 23

New week and new pictures.
C99 and ww are budding OK. NL starting show some clawing, thinking too much N. So no more nutes to the NL Ladies, they are more then 1 week behind ww amd c99.

ww23bud.jpg
nltyingfront.jpg
nltying.jpg
c9911.jpg
all71.jpg

:circle-of-love:

Semll is nice :)
C99 is Pineapple/grape
And the WW more musky, NL hasnt started to smell as much yet so well see.

28days today and C99 already showing amber trichs, Amazingly fast finisher, just hope she swells last couple of weeks.

Stunning Jassa. Only 23 days into flower? Wow. Those are going to be crazy nice buds!

Its looking nice and green in there! Is it starting to smell good?

Days Of Veg 23+7
Days Of Flower 29

New Week and new pictures.
Showing some pictures on the NLs, you can see that they are maybe 14 days slower but starting to get better every day.

WW
wwbud7.jpg

C99
c99bud.jpg

NL in the back
allnlback.jpg

NL front
NLbuds2.jpg

NL
NLbuds.jpg

Back
Top Bottom