AK48 Nirvana - 250w - Organic - Secret Jardin 60

Anyone else notice how the leaves are similar in two more 48's posted in this journal? They have a weird point on some of their leaves,long then short...that's how I always knew the 48's from all the other strains i have

I noticed that...

You already tried AK-47? If yes, can you tell me the difference from the Ak-48? Ak-47 is one of my favorites, who knows,if the AK- 48 will be too in the future.

never tried AK47....but have had and am growing Yumbolt witch has ak47 in it....I couldn't get it at the time i got my seeds....they were sold out.

I noticed that...

You already tried AK-47? If yes, can you tell me the difference from the Ak-48? Ak-47 is one of my favorites, who knows,if the AK- 48 will be too in the future.

Ak-47 and AK-48s only similarity is the name =) two complete different strains! I do really wanna try th ak47 though!

:thanks:
That's really the trick is finding that perfect mother plant....Bubblelicious is a good example....got 5 Fem seeds and only kept one (the indica pheno type)...but have had that one pheno type for 3 years....Blueberry is another....out of 3 seeds i have grown only one was a keeper...perfect smell taste and high....had that one for 4 years now :thumb:

Already tried the Blueberry and Bubblelicious, very good medicine without a doubt! Im trying again Bluehell (Medical Seeds), it is a DJ Short Blueberry cut, i had the Sativa pheno last grow, i want the Indica one so we will see this time :)

Blue Mystic, Bubblelicious, Kaya Gold, Aurora Indica, Papaya, Swiss Cheese, this strains are the ones i already tried from Nirvana Seeds and i will tell you, the Aurora Indica is the best from FAR and FAR ... SO STRONG!

:thanks:
That's really the trick is finding that perfect mother plant....Bubblelicious is a good example....got 5 Fem seeds and only kept one (the indica pheno type)...but have had that one pheno type for 3 years....Blueberry is another....out of 3 seeds i have grown only one was a keeper...perfect smell taste and high....had that one for 4 years now :thumb:

Wish i could keep a mother =), always start from seed, so everytime new result hehe, dont have space for clones or anything! Doing it stealth!

Already tried the Blueberry and Bubblelicious, very good medicine without a doubt! Im trying again Bluehell (Medical Seeds), it is a DJ Short Blueberry cut, i had the Sativa pheno last grow, i want the Indica one so we will see this time :)

Blue Mystic, Bubblelicious, Kaya Gold, Aurora Indica, Papaya, Swiss Cheese, this strains are the ones i already tried from Nirvana Seeds and i will tell you, the Aurora Indica is the best from FAR and FAR ... SO STRONG!

Hmm might try that next year then =), I still have one empty pot! NL not coming up and no tails on the bubblegum yet! Through a WR from GHS in the germ bag to, wont ues it though, most unreliable strain from ghs ever.. but they do show tail fast! 12hours and already ready for soil.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.
Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.
Hope all is well in your world. Good luck on your current grow! :cheer:

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom