TentGrow 250w MH/HPS NL - Bubble Gum - Brainstorm

OK so tested runoff on Brainstorm today, watered with PH 6.2 and runoff was 5.8, a little low!

So should i just keep watering with Ph 6.5?

if it's that low it's a tell tale sign of too much food. not sure why you decided to throw more cal mag at them.

if it's that low it's a tell tale sign of too much food. not sure why you decided to throw more cal mag at them.

Well they needed calcium so i gave em calcium :) did not give em any magnesium!
And btw talked to guy in the flowershop about ph in soil and the only way to measure it is to dig out some soil from the bottom of the pot and mix it with RO water, then after 1hour check PH! He said runoff doesnt mean a thing and that most of the runoff is old nutes that are low in Ph so soil is probably higher then your runoff says!
And he said just keep water with 6.5 and dont worry about it.

the ph will be lower at the bottom of the container. runoff is a good way to check overall ph. if your plants are drinking, I wouldn't worry about much :)

the ph will be lower at the bottom of the container. runoff is a good way to check overall ph. if your plants are drinking, I wouldn't worry about much :)

Yeah NL and Brain drinking well, i think 1of the bubble is coming along better! The flushed one is still on standby, only giving em 1 liter at the time, no nutes yet!

Day 35

A little sad picture update on my bubble1, bud is 1cm big and nothing has happened since the flush almost 2 weeks ago :/
Hairs are dying and not much growing back :/
sadbubble.jpg

Bubble 2 has recovered a bit more, starting to form a real bud, lots of hairs along the budsites! Never flushed her!
bubble210.jpg

I'm not too sure how much more growth they will put on. The last thing you want in flowering is a problem like that.

How long do they have left to flower?

Yeah it really sucks, at least brainstorm and NL is doing OK!
Dont have any date for em, they are done when they are done :) will start flush when trichs are 50% amber

Yeah it really sucks, at least brainstorm and NL is doing OK!
Dont have any date for em, they are done when they are done :) will start flush when trichs are 50% amber

IDK how you guys smoke that weed with that much amber...LOL....I had some get away from me this summer and I whacked em at 50% amber....LOL, no one could stay awake after a session! Everyone does it different, I'll be interested in the smoke report. Good job jassa, you are hangin in there when it gets tough.......I have had bad probs during flower......shit just starts dying........+reps

IDK how you guys smoke that weed with that much amber...LOL....I had some get away from me this summer and I whacked em at 50% amber....LOL, no one could stay awake after a session! Everyone does it different, I'll be interested in the smoke report. Good job jassa, you are hangin in there when it gets tough.......I have had bad probs during flower......shit just starts dying........+reps

Glad to have you here mcloadie :), i will say hi to my girls from you and maybe they start to grow hehe!

Well you got to have the whole chart in your collection =)
Never know when u want to come down or if you wanna be creative ;) Lets just hold our thumbs that they will last so long!
And thx for reps!

Great job sir jassa! Way to stay positive when problems arise. Looks like a bunch of us are having some flowering difficulties lol, can't wait for the next round lol. Keep up the great growing sir!
:bravo:

Yeah this has been the worst flower ever, really have no idea how to turn em around, makes me sad :/
Read somewhere that they like lower Ph when they are in Veg and my grows ahs always been great in veg, but when switch to flower there have always been som issues.
Think my soil is buffered to 5.8-6.0 and seems to be impossible to raise it now! Before i bought my PH meter i thought the soil had to high PH beacuse my tap water is PH 8.0-8.2, but took some soil and mixed it with RO water and Ph was 5.9 so guess its stable there and only thing i guess is mix new soil and that will prolly stress the plants to much :/ First time im doing non organic grow so maybe im giving em to much nutes, will try only water this week to all plants!

Your plant looks great according to me, hope you update with some size comparision on the buds, so we can compare =) Im only 5 days behind u!
My buds seems so small when comparing to my AK48.

I'm sure Jassa, lessons have been learned from this grow :)

Really want to learn a lesson, but dont know when and why it went wrong :)
Could be some bad genes on the bubble, cause they look horrible, bstorm and NL are more stable with "only " the spots hehe!
Or maybe they dont like my new HPS! alots of if/or.... Still love them little girls :) Maybe just want some attention, if they were perfectly green all the time i wouldnt look at em as often hehe.

Ok so when you thought things couldnt get any worse!
Though i should add som dolomite lime to the soil, so i get an old bag of soil that i have and mix it up, add it to the the top!
And what do i see today!!!!
2 of these fuckers on the lower leaves!!!
cack.jpg

Hmmm, I just tried to talk myself into putting some in my summer holes and bro told me don't do it! I will call him and discuss this!

Well thats what they said in my garden store :) And on the package!

Any suggestion to my two new dead friends "spidermite"
Will they spread?

Well thats what they said in my garden store :) And on the package!

Any suggestion to my two new dead friends "spidermite"
Will they spread?

I doubt they will give you any trouble if they are dead, but you can kill them again if you'd like....LOL:welldone: Back home we use the lime to loosen up the soil, so nutrients and water can penetrate it more easily. I have never used lime in a horticultural setting. We would get it dumped at the edge of the orchards by the semi full, then drag it out in the rows and plow it under.

I doubt they will give you any trouble if they are dead, but you can kill them again if you'd like....LOL:welldone: Back home we use the lime to loosen up the soil, so nutrients and water can penetrate it more easily. I have never used lime in a horticultural setting. We would get it dumped at the edge of the orchards by the semi full, then drag it out in the rows and plow it under.

Hehe, well thinking if it could be more of em, so fucking small so can barely see em :/ Guess ill order some spidermite spray of some kind!
Maybe u should try it in one of your grows as a test :) Lot of MG in it wich MJ looove hehe! My infromation is that it will raise yhe pH of the soil but not over 7! We will see in a couple of days if iy has helped or not, Northern Light is budding up pretty good now!

And i have to take back what i said about the smell in bloom! Really got a problem now hehe, new carbon filter doesnt seem to remove any smell at all! Smell slams me in my face right when i open the door to my apartment. Luckily i got a real good door thats not supposed to let any smell out from the apartment!

Back
Top Bottom