Weedys Closet 400w HPS/250w MH

W00T! Happy New Year! I just read this entire journal. Took me from 2009 to 2010 to finish the fokker! Seriously good read though! Looking forward to your future updates. Keep up the good work. Mad props and +reps! Stay Green.

L8ER

ok computer is a piece of shit. & my girl has the usb adaptor for my mini SD. so i have no idea when ill be able to get pics. im sorry guys.

but im on flower day 9. everythings moving along nicely. one plant has been pale green the entire grow. ive tried everything i could. flushed, gave it extra N. just burned ut a little. i flushed again, and itll still show burned leave tops, so idk, shes been gettin half strength while the other two are full strength.

also due to cold nights, and lack of veg room, for about another week, i had 3 out of 12 clones survive. way less then last time. i blame myself. i kept them too wet, and it gets down to 67*ish at night. so needless to say, ill be changing my cloning habits here soon. im thinkin about root riot, and their kit with the tray, heating pad, and big dome. i think that alone will bump my survival % up. i think im done with rock wool. eventually ill buy a ezcloner, but can you take a clone from a ezcloner, and put them into soil? with minimal shock?

Weedy, keep em green and do the pics when ya can bro. I am very happy with the DIY bubble cloner I slpped together. Tried some new "juice" in it as well. Friend at the grow shop had a sample of Root Excellerator" I have seen very quick root formation after using it. Seeing roots in at week or so with using it. It is to the point that I take cuttings, immediately dip them in clonex gel, then pop them into the bubble cloner, and haven't seen any wilting on the clones. Thinking I am getting this cloning thing down better.

hell yeah GMT sounds good.

i should be getting the usb adaptor soon so hopefully ill have some pics for you guys soon.

were at the end of week 2 of flower. i have my veg area and flower seperate now, no more cold nights for the clone.

i have 5 cuttings rooting, & 1 in soil already, she will become my mom. and im hoping all 5 will root, i plan on flowering 4, and im trying to trade 1 for an AK47 clone. if not i might do all 5 or just toss the weakest one. i also have another SB cutting im hoping to make a mom out of too. keep tuned in i will have pics soon. i promise

Sup Weed. Just checkin in, glad your making progress. I'm in second week of flower as well. Starting to see some nice hairs popping out. Very skinny and hard to see but they are there! Lot a stretching going on as well. How bout your gals?

L8R

thank you guys for the support. everythings doing pretty well. the pistols have been clustering up nicely. i think the stretching is pretty much over, these GWS are sticking to the indicas doubling in height in flower, flipped the switch at 18" im sitting at 33 1/2" i think theres a little bit left to stretch though.

and i just took pics last night, hopefully i can get that usb adaptor today, i was hoping to get some input on the plant whose still showing new burn, and a pale green color, despite being flushed twice, and fed 1/2 strength nutes, and only water for the last three waterings

ok so i got some pics for you guys.. first are gonna be some veg shots, then ill show you guys what theyre looking like last night which would be day 19 of flower.

so first are veg shots, not sure of the exact date. too medicated to figure out the math right now lol.

SNC00152.jpg

SNC00147.jpg

SNC00144.jpg

SNC00142.jpg

SNC00139.jpg

Back
Top Bottom