400 watt MH/HPS grow from bag seeds

i as well have done a full grow via flouros... i agree with you 100%!

i mean it worked plus it was cheap! plus i was using a small plastic box to grow in so hid was outta the question there haha, they definately do it but if youre gonna do it , do it right right??

i as well have done a full grow via flouros... i agree with you 100%!

i mean it worked plus it was cheap! plus i was using a small plastic box to grow in so hid was outta the question there haha, they definately do it but if youre gonna do it , do it right right??

True that man. my funnest grows have come from cfl's i have a problem with waiting though. I like to know that when i have a 3 month plant it will be ready in 3. Most of my cfl grows seemed to take 4 months atleast, and yeaild wasn't bad but also wasn't good. Then again where would we be with out them?? i use them for all my clones and seedlings :) Thank the weed gods for the wondeful invention of CFL's hahahaha :rollit:

Kickin' ass, dude. Pretty girls, very lush! Love your cab, too. + reps for DIY-core!

Thanks alot sugarpistol, i have been working on building this little space for some time. Figured it would be fun to have a all year project....keeps growing fun! Welcome to my journal :rollit:

So i have had some problems the last few days.... timer stoped working on Monday when i was going to re-start the lights for 12/12. Then today the ballast went :/ The girls seem to be doing just fine and i decided to get a 600watt HPS magnetic, i dont like the fact that it's magnetic but on the other hand i could'nt beat the deal that i got on it.

Girls have grown up and out alot in the last few days even with the lack of light at times. Every thing is working now and im hoping that i won't have any more problems with anything. Im also trying some new training with the girls. Im going to tie them down for only a day at a time then alow them to come back up im hoping to have a better chance of hitting all the bud spots and filling up the whole space.

STILL NO SIGNS OF SEX GRRRRRRR!

I think that part of the problem was that i have had the ballest since 07 and it has been used alot! Kind of sad to have to throw her in the trash but she did me alot of good with some project grows.

Girls were also fed again Tue, i have them at 2tbls of Peice Of Mind, 2tbls of guano, Started Big Bloom as well and im giving them the directed amount, 1tbls per gal of water. Its hard to under feed but so easy to over feed and once the damage is done it's hard to recover. I start small and bump the levels fast as to not cause problem. These numbers will rise alot with a little of my own mix to help things along.

Took some more pictures today, they didn't turn out well at all.... but i figured i should post a few any ways. Thanks again to every one that keeps checking in on my grow. Enjoy :/

:ganjamon::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::rollit::ganjamon:

2009-09-23_21_05_17.jpg

2009-09-23_21_05_05.jpg

2009-09-23_21_04_32.jpg

2009-09-23_21_04_25.jpg

2009-09-23_21_04_14.jpg

2009-09-23_21_03_53.jpg

2009-09-23_21_04_03.jpg

2009-09-23_21_03_38.jpg

Better pictures coming soon! :rollit:

lookin good man
did you take those pictures through some window blinds or something?

Thanks man! No i was using a 600w HPS bulb that i have never used before and for some reason it made lines across the images. Im not sur ehow or why it happened. I have had picture like that from cfl's but never HPS.

Any one have an idea why that happened?? Im using a hotrilux eye bulb again so im sure that it wont happen but im interested in knowing why an HPS bulb would have light like that.

:rollit:

too intense of light buddy. even my fluros will do it to my camera, let alone my HPS

The odd thing is that my 400w would make the pictures darker but not put lines like that into the picture. The only thing that i can think is it has to do will the pulse of electrical curent through the bulb. The pictures in the post before my last on came out dark but with out lines? -o- well as long as the girls are happy i am too, lol. :rollit:

Thanks man!

Im sorry to say that the girls turned out to be boys and i chopped all 3 down. I have never had a time when i planted 3 and ended up with all males. Guess some people just have better luck, i think it was bound to happen in time though. O well, mabey i will start a medical grow journal from my other room when i take my clones. Thanks again to every one that took the time to follow along. More to come very soon!!! :rollit:

New journal will start very soon. I started some seeds last night. 24 of them all together. These ones should do alot better they are the bonus seeds i got with my last order. Not sure what they are but i know that both sets are indica's. I will take some pictures later and start the new journal. Think im gonna use the same space. males scare me around the girls in my other room. :yummy:

Thanks sun!

True that odor, i couldnt agree more. hahaha

:yummy:

Back
Top Bottom