LST'd AK-47 n Training Blazing Tree

hapgrowy

Im training a new veg participant, AK-47, as i was told from the person i got it from. it was stunted as a seedling due to poor soil( unfortunately 10 of her brothers /sisters didnt make it either) she is my soul survivor, now she is getting tormented, hopefully achieving a spiraled form around the pot...

8/11
baby_kush.JPG

8/19 under training
untitled53.JPG

i kno you like my organic lashing

more to come soon!!!
check my other grow in progress
Mutli-cOlA'd brOAd with nO"pAnties"On

we've gotten lots n lots of rain here this last week, ive noticed that my pot wasnt draining very well, i might need to transplant this girl before she drowns... pics coming soon

last night i transplanted her to a pot with better drainage... she had good roots too...
i retrained her around the rim of the pot... she seemed to enjoy the manipulating... pics coming...

Tied down the AK-47 some more... its a she!!!! found pre-flowers, but i wanna keep it in veg for longer so she'll have to come inside so i can take some clones later on... shes growing to slow for my own satisfaction...
SDC10492.JPG

I'm growing AK indoors right now as well. They do seem to grow slow when training or supercropping. What soil are you using? Lights? I picked up a 454 watt 4' x 2' T5ho for $230.00 and at 6" it puts out the same lumens as a 1000 watt MH. It only takes a little over 200 watts to run. I have 10 plants under it now.

week_4b.jpg

update pics
9/11
tied up!!
DSCN0411.JPG

Untied her and shes lovin it!!!!
DSCN04291.JPG

Shes Spiraling up, might try training it around the light like Mr. Propa Gator has previously suggested... could get interesting.....
DSCN04151.JPG

Her very low number of shoots... stunted bad by poor drainage problems(seeded 7/1)
DSCN0417.JPG

DSCN04141.JPG

Close-up
DSCN04191.JPG

R U gonna let her flower or try to revert back to veg? Shes already in flower not pre-flower so it'll take two or three weeks for her to start growing again in veg. She my turn hermi on ya too. Inless you plan on flowering indoors you may just want to let her go and flower outside. Some of my AK clones started to flower and I reverted them back but they are around 30% smaller than my other AK's.

R U gonna let her flower or try to revert back to veg? Shes already in flower not pre-flower so it'll take two or three weeks for her to start growing again in veg. She my turn hermi on ya too. Inless you plan on flowering indoors you may just want to let her go and flower outside. Some of my AK clones started to flower and I reverted them back but they are around 30% smaller than my other AK's.

well i what to get some clones off of her and my flower room if full with my 4 clones... after the clones are done flower, the AK will go 12/12 but right now shes sticking it out...
Update pics
9/14
Tied her back down... i figure shes gotta stay low for atleast another month an a half
DSCN0450.JPG

DSCN0449.JPG

so why did you grow autoflowers? they flower early usealy after 21 days regardles to light cycle.

this one was about 50 days when it showed... i thought i would have time to sneak it back under 24/0 but i was to late... oh well, i have plenty of time to let her grow now...

Back
Top Bottom