Weedys Closet 400w HPS/250w MH

hellllll yeah weedy!... ugh cant wait to endure that process myself dude!! rock on!... i think this next batch youve got goin on now will blow that stuff out the water, whatta you think???

hopefully man.. theyre legit seeds.. we will see. but those nugs from the square pot were amazing. couldn't ask for more.

but now i have great white shark a real strain from greenhouse seed co. mcbudz liked it.. im hoping to just have another successful grow. i want to mother a plant, but heres my issue, since i burned these idk if i should pop a new seed so its not stressed or if that matters...

SO HERES MY QUESTIONS; what do you look for in a mom? would burning the plant early on, effect any cuttings i take? are mothers supposed to be 24/0 or 18/6?

were all those other plants you grew last batch, were they all bagseed? i think they were i cant remember.......

and SUN proved what you can do with a burnt plant man.. tho im pretty sure he didnt clone, idk im no pro, i dont think thered be an issue tho ;)

Weedy, if she recovers and seems to be otherwise healthy, I don't think there would be a problem. I would keep her at 18/6 and veg her for as long as she would provide healthy cuttings. She should provide you with many new cuttings bro.

Here are a couple of good mothering articles. Not sure if you have seen these weedy. No one right way to do mothers as it depends on what you want out of her.

CannaStats - Low Maintenance Mothering

bonsai mums

BTW, lovin' those buds man. The big central cola on the left plant was amazing. :goodjob:

a shot from 12/19
12_19.jpg

sounds good GMT thanks. but i thought mothers should be 24/0 not 18/6.

you could go either way, the main focus of mothering a plant is the nitro content of your nutes or soil. You wantit to be higher then you would normally feed your veg plants. nitro causes a high leaf/flower ratio, but with mothers it forces more shoots to develop. In turn more clones. But you want to flush the mother prior to taking cuttings, this will allow your cuttings to focus on roots rather then fresh foliage. just some info running through my head when I read the post and best wishes WEEDY!! Always a Fan of yours!!:bong:

thank you all for the kind words.

ill have an up date soon for you guys. took cuttings today 8 GWS & 4 Strawberry Blue. im think im gonna flower all 3 of these and keep a new clone for a mom. but i will have a GWS & SB mom out of this. one an 8 week strain the other 9. so ill have to work out how im gonna do that but ill figure it out

Back
Top Bottom