First Grow Guidance: 400w MH/600w HPS & Soil

Thanks charliemopps. I dunno 'bout no contest. IRIE, Kran and lot's of others have got it going on but you're right, some nice nugs have been grown on here lately.

Thank you Be IRIE. Roxy is not as big as Sheena but she looks to have some really tight, rocky buds. She's got a few more days left in her though.

Runamok & MsFox, you're kind words are appreciated. I'm really enjoying growing and sharing my successes and failures. I grow all kinds of things around my house but it's nice to grow some indoor MJ. It is a beautiful plant when flowering.

Thanks for moving this thread back 420. Miss Burley is just now beginning to use up some big fans to fatten the buds. I think I'm looking at 90+ days flowering her. There's definitely something different about her. A giant, slow growing, mostly Sativa trait, I reckon'. Whatever the case, she's a real beast. :smokin:

Harry

Thanks 4204all. You have a good eye. ;)

Dry weight, I got ~3oz from Fast Betty and ~1oz from the HeShe.

Sheena is larger than Fast Betty and the buds are tighter. I'm thinking I'll get around 1/4 lb+ from her. :smokin:

Harry

Do I win anything for the spot-on guess? :)
I'm toking one for you right now, 4twenty4all. That's your prize. lol

Sheena

Sheena treated me well. She's dry and in jars but I couldn't resist doing an initial smoke test and I'm wrecked. I took four or five hits off a joint, laid it down and forgot all about it.

That's always a good sign. :smokin:

sheena-dry1.jpg

sheena-dry2.jpg

sheena-dry3.jpg

The taste is as sweet as can be and that's with no curing. It's the best smoke I've have in a few years, considering that normally I only get dirt-bag-shwag. I'm getting around 3.5oz off this one.

I couldn't be happier with the results I've gotten from Sheena.

Matter of fact, I'm doing a happy dance right now. :smokin:

Roxy is next. She's 62 days into 12/12 and her buds are "rock" hard. I want her to have 50%+ amber and be some couch lock smoke for the night capper joint. ;)

Harry

Cant see you pics but it sounds like it looks good... Glad to hear it Mr Harry. It just makes it that much better knowing you grew it.... You have done a great job and hell, theres more to come....Good job Harry, keep up the good work.. :peace:

Thanks Be IRIE. You're right. Knowing that I didn't have to spend hundreds of $$$ for an inferior product makes it that much better.

There's nothing like smoking some really good MJ that's nice and fresh. :bong:

By the way, I fixed the pix. Too much :smokin: Sheena will do that to ya.

Harry

I'm toking one for you right now, 4twenty4all. That's your prize. lol
I couldn't ask for more ;-)

Those buds look so damn good Harry. And I think they taste better just knowing that you grew them yourself. Especially when you share with others and they remark how great it is and you just say the "guy" I get it from takes pride in his work :)I just love the color of Sheena's buds.

Thanks y'all. I'm very happy with the results.

4204all, yeah she's colored up real nice, with red and orange pistils on a silvery bud. All that frost makes it look silvery. It really is some pretty MJ.

Best of all, it smokes so well. :smokin:

Harry

Damn Harry, you got some serious smoke there bro. The reddish brown color of the buds are really unique, and the crystal count is incredible. good job my friend...

Day 68 of 12/12

Roxy

I decided to harvest Roxy today after 68 days of flowering. She was ready.

She's was nearly 6' and she's had some nice hard frosty nugs on her.

The plant..

roxyhar1.jpg

roxyhar2.jpg

Some nug shots..

roxyhar3.jpg

roxyhar4.jpg

roxyhar5.jpg

roxyhar6.jpg

roxyhar7.jpg

roxyhar8.jpg

roxyhar9.jpg

roxyhar10.jpg

roxyhar11.jpg

roxyhar12.jpg

roxyhar13.jpg

Hanging to dry..

roxyhar14.jpg

roxyhar15.jpg

I think Roxy is gonna be some good :smokin:

Here's a preview of Miss Burley. She's really building colas on her 8.5' frame. I'm constantly amazed by how she's grown. She's the exact same age as the other three plants I've already harvested but I'd say she's still got a few more weeks of maturing to go.

Some pix of her massive colas...

msbday68-1.jpg

msbday68-2.jpg

msbday68-3.jpg

msbday68-4.jpg

Good times!! :peace:

Harry

Wow man, im speechless... Miss Burley's top looks like friggin mt. everest up there! That plant is the stuff of legends my friend:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom