TentGrow 250w MH/HPS NL - Bubble Gum - Brainstorm

Ok
Bubble is real bad after the weekend, bud growth = 0 and def on leaves are spreading.

She has been flushed, and now im waiting for her to dry out completely, but she doesnt use any water at all.....

qo.jpg

I need a doctor!

btw, bought an PH-Meter :)
Tap water is 8.0 and with nutes 7.0, so maybe PH is a little off in the soil?
Should i try to get my water down to 6.5 and water with?

did you flush them yet? they're getting heat stressed because they're not drinking/eating properly. same exact thing happened to my nutrient stressed plants.

good luck

did you flush them yet? they're getting heat stressed because they're not drinking/eating properly. same exact thing happened to my nutrient stressed plants.

good luck

I flushed them 4 days ago, but just worse after that!

thx!

are they drinking? they may just need to dry out. you flushed with a very mild solution that was phd tested, right?

I would not suggest flushing again because that'll only suffocate the roots more.

is there anyway you can get them further from the lights because the kitchen is too hot for that girl as of right now?

are they drinking? they may just need to dry out. you flushed with a very mild solution that was phd tested, right?

I would not suggest flushing again because that'll only suffocate the roots more.

is there anyway you can get them further from the lights because the kitchen is too hot for that girl as of right now?

Not drinking much, soil is still very wet!
prolly gonna be wet for a few more days :/ Yes i can get em further down, but they are30-40cm from my 250HPS and its not that hot? You really think heat could be an issue?

the leaves twisting like that is from heat stress. I would move the light up until they are able to handle the heat ok.

you should really read through this short journal. I had the calcium burn, I had the heat stress, but somehow I managed to get her healthy and fat.

Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush

the leaves twisting like that is from heat stress. I would move the light up until they are able to handle the heat ok.

you should really read through this short journal. I had the calcium burn, I had the heat stress, but somehow I managed to get her healthy and fat.

Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush

Yor journal looked good! we will see if my girl bounces back! BUt if u hadnt said calcium burn i would said to little calcium =)!
Im off to bed, update tomorrow!

Easy way to check canopy temps is just hang a thermometer up there :).

Yeah i know, and its not the heat thats making the leaves curl up, they are totally dried out and it has spread to bubble number 2, really sucks!
And i dont think its calcium burn either, never read about that anywhere with the sympoms i have ,sound more like P or Calcium Def if i read...

arrgh all symptoms are almost the same! well gonna treat nr 2 different from n1 and se wich one recovers best

26 days and dying

Early signs on both NL and brainstorm, damn everyhting is going wrong with this one :/
Looks like they are not gonna last much longer. And i have no idea what to do!

Brain
bs17.jpg

Bubble 2 almost turned over night
b238.jpg

NL
NL38.jpg

:rip:

Looks like the symptoms are rather advanced in this case, however I can't diagnose the problem for sure.

I had the same problems and it was lock out of something, due to my pH being out. Sorry to say the plants died in the end..

:/ Yeah gonna water with 6.4 Ph water from now on!
Is it ok to use 100% lemonjuice to lower the ph? tried 10drops and ph lowered 0.7 wich is perfect! and really cheap.
or do i have to buy ph down from growhop?

the damage on your leaves appears to be from 2 different causes. I believe the first cause is a nutrient lock out or deficiency, I believe the second is the roots are waterlogged right now and that is causing the leaves edges to curl up and die. let your plants soil dry and see how your plant recovers.

Nutes are supposed to have everything in em, Ordered som Ph down to, man this grow is gonna be expensive :S
I have Gold labels whole lineup and im following their schedule, i also have the bio bizz lineup somewhere, and some terraflores that im not using. Have canna calcium and canna magnesium also. just in case.

And thx for checking in KJC, yeah bubble #1 is pretty wet, the other plants are not though :/
And those little rusty spots on almost every leaf? Any idea?

back the light off and let em dry out! they are in early flower, their roots can and will heal!

Been watching charts and pictures whole day :/

Could be a little bit of Manganese, Potassium,Phosporus,Calcium.

And as i said B.real they are not very close to the lamp, and lamp is maxed up now.

Back
Top Bottom