TentGrow 250w MH/HPS NL - Bubble Gum - Brainstorm

I stopped using Mh after my bulb popped in half and contaminated my entire house with ozone and mercury..... Threw me off ya know? That is how I started using cfL's...[/QUOTE]

Outer glass should not explode,but if you are careless when installing and get oil from your hand on lens it will create a hotspot and increases chances of outer glass exploding
:peacetwo:

12/12 - 15 Days / In flower = 5days

Well i know i said next picture day would be monday =) Buuuut i know how you all love to see some picture on a friday ;)
Have tied down two of my tops, hope they dunt stress to much about it, moved branches all around the tent, hopefully they wont stretch muchos more!

well to the pictures!

Before tied down NL
1_15.jpg

after
2_151.jpg

and after one day
3_15.jpg

Before tied down Brainstorm
4_15.jpg

After
5_15.jpg

And this is how it looks now :)
6_15.jpg

Bubblegum showing some def???? Calcium???
clac.jpg

And Brainstorm already showing trichs, amzingly fast and strong grower!
trichs34.jpg

Hope you all will have a wonderful weekend!

your leaf damage may be due to a calcium deficiency shown by the spotting on the leaf. have a good look on the underside of your leaf for insects.

No insects :/ and my nutes contains NPK SoilA= 3-0-4+4Ca SoilB= 1-3-4 +2MG UltraMG= 4-0-0+ 5MG.

1ml/L of AB and 0.5ml/l of ultraMG every watering.

Should i through in some more PK? Its spreading to almost every leaf on that plant :S

I wouldn't recommend adding anything extra until you are sure exactly what the problem is...

agreed, they look very well fed.

here is a photo of my plant that had calcium burn

2013-06-27_23-12-50_906.jpg

then I flushed it well and it turned pretty :)

2013-07-06_00-55-10_72.jpg

2013-07-06_00-58-39_935.jpg

2013-07-08_00-18-19_747.jpg

Loving the purple tinge to the leaves b.real :)

Thanks so much buddy :)

That was the first blackout kush I grew when I had my 150 watt hid. The breeder is jamaica seeds. It's genetics are og kush x g13. I think the yellow and purple colors came out because I flushed all the N and P out of the soil :)

Yea really hard to tell what it is, most of the symptoms look the same =) Only on one of the bubblegums and she has only been fed 3 times! Could be a lil bit overwatering hmmm, never let it go so dry that the leaves start hanging. Bubbles are not as hungry as NL and bstorm, they want 2l every other day. bubbles maybe 4-5 days between em.

Or maybe Phosporus or Potassium looking at the deficiancy chart!

arrrgh, ill update u tomorrow =) Thx!

Yea really hard to tell what it is, most of the symptoms look the same =) Only on one of the bubblegums and she has only been fed 3 times! Could be a lil bit overwatering hmmm, never let it go so dry that the leaves start hanging. Bubbles are not as hungry as NL and bstorm, they want 2l every other day. bubbles maybe 4-5 days between em.

Or maybe Phosporus or Potassium looking at the deficiancy chart!

arrrgh, ill update u tomorrow =) Thx!

does one of your feedings have a little cal, mag and/or other micronutes in them?

does one of your feedings have a little cal, mag and/or other micronutes in them?

Im giving them gold labels SOILA SOILB and ULTRAMG, 1ml/l when watering. 0.5ml/l of ultraMG following their schedule

SoilA= 3-0-4+4Ca
SoilB= 1-3-4 +2MG
UltraMG= 4-0-0+ 5MG

Im one of those that dont believe in PH adjust, if you buy a good soil you wont be able tho change the PH so that it matters, cause its buffered to be 5.8-6.0!

But i know many think im wrong =) I mean i use the same nutrient,same water to all the other plants but they are OK= Ph prolly good!
Or maybe its because i done wanna buy an expensive PH-meter heheh!
Got more problems with the height though!!! they just keeep stretching 10cm from bulb now :S

OK so ive been doing som job in my little tent :/, someday i will have big growroom=)
However i moved all big branches from B-storm and NL around the bubble plants like a big wall! bubbles are maybe 30cm shorter still!! but now more of the big brccnhes budspots get more lights and bubbles are more even, but only the tops get the lights. hmmmm

picture instead hehe

castle.jpg

the ph can get messed up even with soil as a buffer, usually from over feeding.

I've had it happen to me with a calcium issue. my nutrients had way too much calcium in them, and I kept feeding heavy because I also had a nitrogen deficiency, so they got calcium poisoning/lockout/ph issues.

I was also using miracle gro slow release at that point, which has a ton of calcium in it for some reason.

Yeah i guess if u over feed, ph will change a bit! The little girl only hade 3 small feeds :/

Have those paper PH sticks, runoff looks great though! Will be my last grow so really don feel like buying more stuff this round =)
Just 1 of 4 so heheh! Maybe she will come back stronger than ever. Im gonna talk som sense into her! ;)

Back
Top Bottom