Jassa Goes Organic Again - DR60 250w - Blue Cheese - LSD - Pineapple Chunk

I don't know jassa. Those nugs looks pretty nice. I think 150g is VERY conservative. I'd expect closer to 200g after dry and stems removed.

Oh, and congrats brother. Nice pull. +reps

Congratulations on the harvest from me also. I have almost the same setup and next grow I was thinking about the same strains and even from the same place. Sad about LSD :(. It seems that coolingtube on HPS is working pretty good. I have problem with the heat because of no tube. Need to upgrade.

Final Weight

220 Grams Or 0.48502 Pounds

Im happy :) And i wanna do another grow lol.

The buds are curing atm and final test will be this weekend.

The smell however is pretty weird :)

Pineapple Chunk: More and more of that cheese smell, amazing, but also a bit fruity and fresh.
Blue Cheese#1: I cant really decide on that one, coming more and more thinking Cookies :)
Blue cheese #2:pure diesel smell :) No cheese at all for now, but time will tell.

Smoke report and pcitures this weekend, Stay tuned friends!

Awesome grow! What size pots were they in? What would you change/improve for your next grow

First of all, Happy new year all!

Vitamingreen: Pots: Dirt Pots 17L big, 11-12L soil :)

Really dont know what to change or improve with the space/stealth that i have :/
Would loooove to have a grow room with better air flow, use some of that fresh air that is outside, i think that fresh makes the buds atleast 40% stronger and better smelling. No proof though :) And of course the hardest part, perfect curing. Would need a basement for that but maybe if we buy a house and move out from the apartment i can move out from the closet to a proper grow room.

much love to all yall!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hello Girlz!

21870.jpg

C99.WW.NL

Back
Top Bottom