I am a little bit less online these days so I want to summarize what I did since last wednesday.

I fed the plants 2 times and flushed them with plenty of water(pH 5.9) on the last irrigation day. I trained them further and cut down some lower nodes. I am also trying to spare one of these nodes as a clone since I don't have any Blue Cheese seeds left. These babies are doing really fine and flip is kinda close. I will let them stretch a little bit since I will move them to a bigger tent. After achieving a proper training for the big tent, I will flip the lights and probably try a hard defoliation. I am using the same recipe for feeding and I will keep using it until the transition week.

Here we go :passitleft:

Amazing plants here Cheese :thumb: I have a couple White Cheese seeds I'm growing right now. Got them from a friend just like you did, I'm hoping for a pure strain. Mine are just a few lil mutants compared to your Blue Cheese

Thank you mate :passitleft: I checked the White Cheese and it seems interesting. Not like a cheese dominant strain though. It is more like an Afghani dominant Skunk, which sounds equally exciting for indica lovers :ganjamon: I had the chance to observe this growers buds from the start because my friend is one of his few customers. These particular buds that I collected my seeds from felt and seemed almost the same as the BC buds of 2015 did. So far I am satisfied with their performance :goodjob:

Canopy looks fantastic! Nice and even. Great job.

Thanks a lot mate and welcome :passitleft:

We will have much more fun in the following weeks :blunt:

Hey folks :passitleft:

I am back with some nice pictures. Plants are recovering from heavy defoliation and they look allright. I have some minor deficiencies and working on them.

Feeding is now daily and I am preparing 1 gal. of nute solution for every two days. I am adjusting the pH of the remaining solution on the next day so I am kinda keeping pH more stable. I believe it is ok for the nutrients to sit in water just for one day. I am using CalMag, Activera, Algamic, Fish Mix and Bioheaven. PPM is around 500 since I am watering them daily. pH is 5.9 as usual. I think they can take more water but I don't have a proper watering can. I will also get some plates for the fabric pots this weekend.

Check them out;

I decided to do an experiment today. I fed my plants with pH 5.7. PPM was around 650. They were kinda stressful and not looking very healthy these days. I don't always have the time to feed them daily and I couldn't feed them with fish mix for a while. I bought some trays to hold the water coming out from the pots and won't have any hesitations to overwater from now on. The pH of my nute solutions tend to go up so I thought it might be better to fix the pH at 5.7 or 5.8. Some people say that Blue Cheese enjoys high values of the optimal pH interval but this is not %100 Blue Cheese, since it is a bagseed, but we'll see.

Take action! it would be a shame to see those beautiful plants slowed down. Give them some sweet sweet music to calm their souls.
I'm not too familiar with fungus and deficiencies, but it kinda looks like a Calcium deficiency.

We have been discussing this problem in pests and diseases forum. I installed the fan on the ceiling and opened the windows. RH dropped to 50-55 from 70-75. I don't observe mold for two days. I defoliated the plants to prevent this mildew. I think they are going well. I also bought a bottle of apple cider vinegar. The mixture of whole fat milk, vinegar and water is a common fungicide and I am just keeping it handy for now. I will post some pictures soon.

:cough:

Greetings folks,

I have been busy with the grow and I couldn't have the time to post every detail here. Mildew is totally gone and there are no deficiencies or nutrient burns present. Plants are now in great health.

I put one of the plants in the previous tent, which was 60x60, and flipped the lighs. I am using some LED modules that I have built years ago. They draw a total of 200W from the wall and I think they are okay for such a small tent when combined. One module has full spectrum purple COB's and the other has royal blue and yellow LED's.

I am keeping the big plant in the big tent. She will veg. for a couple weeks more with the SCROG that I applied earlier today. I flushed both plants with a gal. of pH'd water. I will keep feeding them mild. They like 450-500 PPM range and I won't increase that in flowering as well.

I will be back with some more update on transition week. I will also keep posting the big SCROG project :rofl:

They look kinda ugly but I will get some great pictures for you guys in a couple of days. Here we go :lot-o-toke:

Nice job eradicating the PM. Plants look happy :thumb:. Did you decide to separate the plants to prevent any more issues?

Thanks HG :passitleft:

The mildew was actually a regular one. It wasn't the powdery mildew but I think you treat them the same way. PM is just more dangerous.

I seperated the plants because I need some buds to smoke :) I will keep the big plant in veg. for couple more weeks. The plant in the small tent is in transition week with 12/12 photoperiod. I expect to see some nugs in few weeks.

Looking good. Bluecheese is delicious

Thanks a lot mate :passitleft:

I like almost all of the cheese strains but Bluecheese definately has its own characteristics both in taste and experience. Have fun watching them flower.

Hey TC, how you doing? Looks like you're fighting the good fight! Any PC left? I still have a little. Time for something new.

All good here mate. I hope you are all good too :passitleft:

I finished like 100-120 grams of PC nugs in like 45-50 days. It was an euphoric time interval for me :)

I have been buying some fine nugs from my dealer and I am smoking NYC Diesel these days. He is a fine grower with years of experience and we are planning to manufacture our own LED(kinda like quantum boards) kits. I feel okay for consuming all of my stash in a short time because I met this guy and besides some future business opportunities, now I have access to top shelf nugs as I wait for my next harvest :Rasta:

I have been very patient with these babies. I think the small plant will yield like 150 grams or so. I am planning to veg. the big plant until it looks like it can yield between 300-400 grams. If everything works out this way, I won't have to buy from others and keep growing without dat stress.

I have huge workload these days and can't post here or the threads that I follow too much. I will be back in 7-10 days and see how the rest of the forum is doing .

Jump in anytime mate. Fun part is about the start :) Cheers :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom