CajunCelt's Spring '14 Grow - Vanilla Kush - 1970 True OG - N.L. - Blue Cheese

Week 5
Some bud shots. This is the week I crank up the EC/ppms.
All doing well. The OG is a huge Pinesol smell. Really lemony.

IMG_20141029_165921634_HDR.jpg
IMG_20141029_165916085_HDR.jpg
IMG_20141029_165901414.jpg
IMG_20141029_165804560_HDR.jpg
IMG_20141029_165728578_HDR.jpg
IMG_20141029_165554450.jpg

The lil auto THC Bomb

IMG_20141029_165543006_HDR.jpg

Damn fine looking buds my friend! :) looks like a bumper crop for you :) :)
Truthfully, not a good one. What ya see is healthy, but only about 2 oz per plant at best, with the exception of 1 or 2. That's cool. I jacked it up during veg. You know I usually do 5x that. Not complaining. I'm lucky.

:thumb: Very nice looking buds cajun. :passitleft:
Thanx Bill. Busy around here again finally.

Well, I won't argue then. Lol. Hey Cronic.

lovely plants and a very level canopy. well done :bravo:

Thanx B.

High CC
any chance of an update pic or two:cheer:

Hey Jaga. How're you two today? I hope this Tuesday finds y'all in the greatest way my friend.
Oh, almost forgot. This is almost Week 6. The OG & WW are finishing up. The Vanilla Kush, CCxWW, & Big Bang are still swelling.
I've made a decent comeback after messing up the veg thankfully. Believe I might have underestimated their ability to bypass my mistakes. Lol.

IMG_20141104_122903.jpg

Ugh. Temps dropped below freezing here. Which it never doors until December/Jan.
Grow room was 30°f this morning.

Most all the leaves on all the plants in the flowering tent are going yellow & not in the good, almost ready, kind of way. I only had a week or 2 left.
We never have to deal with the cold here, so I'm not sure how bad this is.
I'll take pics later when I'm through crying.

I was to lazy to get these gals tonight before dark.
The WW is foxtailing on me. Crap. It's not the light. No biggie. Sucks trimming though. Pics in the morning.

Good morning weed cajun. :high-five: I had to chop my last one because of getting froze but we were down to 24F and the greenhouse heat went off. It really took it's toll. But you being indoors I doubt it hurt them to bad. I have had covered outside girls make it just fine after a heavy frost but it got warm the next day also. Warm as in 55 to 60. Happy Shatterday :volcano-smiley:

Good morning weed cajun. :high-five: I had to chop my last one because of getting froze but we were down to 24F and the greenhouse heat went off. It really took it's toll. But you being indoors I doubt it hurt them to bad. I have had covered outside girls make it just fine after a heavy frost but it got warm the next day also. Warm as in 55 to 60. Happy Shatterday :volcano-smiley:

I didn't add my boneheadedness Bill. They're inside, but not in an a/c'd area. Think detached basement. I left the HVAC off so I could get some coloring, max terpenes, etc.
I had no idea it was dropping below freezing. The leaves went yellow, but the buds look ok. I'm not really concerned as they're about 5% amber & coming down soon. Only the Vanilla Kush isn't ready. She's got another 2 weeks at least. I'm posting pics in a bit when I get over there...

Best of days CC:surf:

Thanx my friend. How're you this fine day Mr. Jaga? Your grow is going SO well.

Back
Top Bottom