Cajuncelt's Spring 2015 Grow - Blue Dream - Bubba Kush - Critical Cure - Etc

I dont like to be the sort that comes over pushy when it comes to faith ,, Excuse Buuut the Veda has taught me that in actual fact you had this in you from where ever we sprung from ,, its the true you ,, as Humans we have a choice to do one or another way :) But as humans we are all searching for love its all of our true natures ,, the Atma (soul) is Pure Love Full of Knowledge an always fresh ,, when you help folks the way you do ,, I am willing to bet thats what rocks your boat ,, seeing and hearing the cries of lost souls that have had trouble is what I have always seen you do since I became aware you was here in 420 ,, in the short time I have read your posts ,, well I think you are simply doing great work I could blab on an on to you about how I dont desserve an you do ,, but simply I was initiated an I fell from my place back to this material relm ,, I signed into 420 when I was kinda distanced from all my god bros an sisters (still hurts worse than anything).
However back to the point I seen you Buut more recent it just grabed me you are that person and service all faiths say about the benefits ,, in fat it is a Yoga system Yoga meaning to connect ,, well service to humanity is very highly rated in this age of Kali Yuga ,, kind of like tha Iron age for 4 seasons of the world I really could go on and on I have been kinda starved of association of my kind it feels horrible but I do thank God for you Sue
:hug::hug::geek::thanks:

Happy Holidays Cajun.

Good morning Cajuncelt just popped in to wish you and yours all my very best for Christmas and a happy new Year and that's to sweetsue as well . Hope you both have a great time :) thanks for all your unselfish help :)

Sorry to miss this britishgreen. Thank you. The best of New Year wishes to you and your loving family. May the best of this year be the worst of your next. :hug: :love:

Happy New Year Cajun. Keep up the nice work.

Peace, Hyena

cajun mate brother MMJ warior we need you back :) you still got unfinshed work ;) I wanna see some of them sexy Sativas :passitleft: but most of all id like you back to be able to say hey Cajun of Celtish origins you take some :hug: an lets know how you are doing Jags loves Yaa :)

Back
Top Bottom