CajunCelt's Spring '14 Grow - Vanilla Kush - 1970 True OG - N.L. - Blue Cheese

Lol. Pics asap. We're moving lots around in there, but harvest is probably ready for the jars real soon.

No one read my bracelet in the pics? I was gonna send a prize to whoever noticed first.

I noticed but no prize necessary really. Unless you just want to burn one with me then I'll take you up on that!

You guys are in a bigger hurry than me to wrap this up!
The buds are hanging on the tent with the carbon filter (obvious reasons). No light zone at night the only time I can get over there. The stems are still very pliable, so they'll keep hanging for another day at least.
The OG is the smelliest stain I've ever grown. Like a Chemdawg x3. Greasiest too. Real sticky stuff.
The Vanilla Kush has a sweet smell. Like my granny's laundry, lavender.
My "oops, I've seeds" strain has huge buds. Smells spicy.
The Blue Cheese...ah, Blue Cheese. I missed that smell. I kept bumping up against her chopping the others, my shirt smells like Parmesan now.

Shoot Cajun, I don't have to have dry pics. Even wet hanging pics will do. Pics damn it, Pics...

After just now looking back I realized I noticed it before but it was so fitting of you I didn't really think about mentioning it. Oh well, it won't be the first prize I missed out on.

I was joking. I couldn't afford the postage much less something to send.

I was thinking it was more along the lines of a cyber prize like we gave away in "The Reps Are Right" game show.

That's true Jaga. This grow was my "comeback" grow from a 5 month break. I made lots of mistake getting back into the rhythm. But, I have sentimental feelings for these flowers. It was hard to harvest them.
This is also my "Fuck Cancer" grow, so these flowers are warriors.

IMG_20141123_114550416.jpg
I don't see the green pads you said were in this pic over by my thread.

Ah, you are so right. I can't get to the hps tent, but here they are in the LED...
Real small. Let me know if you're interested. I'll pm.

IMG_20141205_121334049.jpg

That's your prize :bravo: Lol.

PM me...

I SO understand my friend. I haven't counted, but I'm subbed to WAY too many journals. It takes me about 3 days to get caught up.
Can you see my signature? If so, come over to my 2 LED journals. They're my 1st experiences with LED & are going/growing well (knock on wood).

Oh yeah! I can smell it through the screen. Congrats Cajun...

Just got caught up on this journal CC.....great job....i never knew which one was the CC x WW....your girls were to healthy and stacked in there for me to definately say one was the other:).....thats a good thing....:).....anxious for the dry weights:)lol
are you closing this journal out soon? gotta go check out your other journals now:) oh yeah and now another subd journal....you guys gotta quit catching my eye with killer journals like this.....too many:)lol

Oh yeah! I can smell it through the screen. Congrats Cajun...

As long as no one can smell it... Thanx Reg. Man, it does reek. Come on Ona.

Just got caught up on this journal CC.....great job....i never knew which one was the CC x WW....your girls were to healthy and stacked in there for me to definately say one was the other:).....thats a good thing....:).....anxious for the dry weights:)lol
are you closing this journal out soon? gotta go check out your other journals now:) oh yeah and now another subd journal....you guys gotta quit catching my eye with killer journals like this.....too many:)lol

Thanx GD. The plant I crossed is the biggest one in the middle of the grow pics. The 1st pic above is from the 2 biggest buds from her.
She will easily go 5oz dry. The others, not so good. Maybe 2 to 3oz each.

Back
Top Bottom