CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

Re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & Mor

Hope you're doing well man. I know tonight was round one of chemo, so my thoughts and prayers are with you. Can't wait to see you on here soon

:bump:

Re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & Mor

Mr. Futurity,

Just coming by with fresh flowers for the table, home made soup in the fridge, and some oil that I cooked up special for you this weekend

:circle-of-love:

I'm doing well. Thanx everyone. I actually just planned my 2015 grow.
I'm staying well medicated.

:thumb: :circle-of-love: :thanks: :thanks:

Mostly medical. Blue Dream, Harlequin, CBD Shark Shock, Bubba Kush & maybe Silver Surfer if I can still get it.

Awesome news buddy & your medication sounds like a lot of fun :) I can't wait to see you get your 2015 grow on & hope your recovery is swift :)

I like the sound of that. It'll be a good one, cause I've seen people ask a lot of questions about harlequin. They make it sound like it's difficult to grow

It's fussy, but we'll get through it.

Awesome news buddy & your medication sounds like a lot of fun :) I can't wait to see you get your 2015 grow on & hope your recovery is swift :)

Thanx Skunny. Should be fun.

Good news, Brother. Awesome choice in genetics. Should make a nice smorgasbord of types, flavors and effects. What's Silver Surfer like?
RLTW

Thanx bro. Silver Surfer (not SS Haze) is hard to come by. I think it's clone only. I've a bud that had clones of it.
It's a cross between Blue Dream & S. Silver Haze.
It tastes awful, but is awesome medicine.

Great to see the menu for your new grow :high-five:
Merci bien my friend.

That is gonna be an awesome medical grow. You gonna post a link to it here or send out invites? Just curious, not trying to be a pain lol

I'll definitely pm invites & hope all of y'all grab a seat. You're good luck!

Update

1st a smoke report. Lit up some Green Cr$ck. The smell is intensely fruity. The taste is fruity too. Mangos.
The high is a very intense sativa. I took about 4 hits & am glad I didn't take more. Didn't last long, but it's super young still.

Harvest Day!
Chopped the Blue Dream. She was 1 of the gals I had to flip early due to the move drama. I didn't think she's give much, but am very happy with her.
I'm guessing 3 1/4 oz. She's a little over 2 thankfully, but not 4.

IMG_20150304_175500388.jpg

Back
Top Bottom