CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

Re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & Mor

Hey mate, I just read back a page to find out whats going on. Im sorry mate.

Dude I just dunno what to say. My sincerest wish is for an unexpectedly good response to the chemotherapy, an easy ride with symptoms, and love and support whilst you get through.

You know where I am when you need me.

Hugs mate :circle-of-love:

My father in law as you know has a lot of the same as you, and he did the same chemo. His trick to managing it was instead of chemo weekly, he went every other week. Less of a toll on his body and still all the benefits of the chemo

Re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & Mor

"O" Cajun thats some sad stuff I read back mate :volcano-smiley:
I didnt want to like it but I have to recognise where I was, I would look into what Groovy Bud said about the mushroom,I so agree with what Beemerbill said I can only imagine how hard this must have hit you but sit down regroup and fight back :Namaste::circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Thank you, lot's of good info on here so I'm loving it...hard to keep everything str8, there's too much to get lost in on here....I looked up and 3 hours went by, haha

I just got a Vapir NO2 and like it so far. Any opinions on that on??

we had the Vapir NO2.....was a very sound device......good thick hits off it.......i would suggest buying an extra battery for it if you vape a decent amount....from what i remember it takes the battery a good while to charge back up:)....we would still be using ours but it died a year or so ago....we had it for a couple of years and used that thing until it burned up:)lol.....

Howdy Partner:)lol....I hope you are doing well Cajun:)......are you planning on smoking any of the green crack or using all of it to make oil?......i had somebody tell me that it is called green crack because the high doesnt last long and you spend all day chasing the high:)lol......i hope he is wrong as the strain really interests me:)......

Howdy Partner:)lol....I hope you are doing well Cajun:)......are you planning on smoking any of the green crack or using all of it to make oil?......i had somebody tell me that it is called green crack because the high doesnt last long and you spend all day chasing the high:)lol......i hope he is wrong as the strain really interests me:)......

I heard it was called green crack because the high is supposed to be very alert and energetic

I've heard the same as Dirty, you have to keep chasing the high :)

I'll save some for vaping if it's worth a damn. It's called Green Crack because it's an intense sativa. Peyton was right. I smoked some of it & thought I was having heart problems. It was like doing coke.
I'll definitely let y'all know in a couple of weeks.

Hey, when do you get your title under your name? We all worked hard hitting the vote button for ya bro. Lol.

Haha bro.....i think we still have a while and it is close i think:)....but i do appreciate all the votes from everybody....does give me a warm feeling inside that that many people feel the same about me.....and for once it is positive:rofl:lol.......hey did you get my PM?

Thanks for the info on that! It's the first vaporizer I've bought to use with herb, and it seems pretty solid so far. The extra battery sounds like a good idea, so far it's held good, but you're right about the taking a lil bit to charge. I'm happy with it, for under a $100 solid piece.

Smoke Report

Darkstar: Whoa. 100% pure Indica & it shows. 3 or 4 hits & you eat then sleep. Real strong. Musky/dank smell & flavor is the same.

Chiesel: Nice daytime to afternoon bud. The sativa in the Diesel hits like creeper weed. It's a functional & creative high, but then the Cheese hits & you mellow out on the couch. High doesn't last long. Smell is like the name: Cheese & Diesel. The taste is pretty unremarkable though.

THC Bomb: Appropriately named. Hits hard & fast. Real heavy stoned. Couch locker, but doesn't last too long. Smell/taste is awesome & strong. Real citricy like oranges.

Red Purps: Leans towards Indica. More of a stoned then a high. Moderaterly strong. Like a 7 out of 10. The taste is like candy. Sweet liquorice, red twizzlers.

Lemon Kush: A true hybrid. Even though it's a Kush, it's more of a Sativa. The high is cheerful. Anti-anxiety weed. The smell is earthy, piney & spicy. A true Kush. Yield was huge for a Kush. Got about 5 oz.

Awesome smoke report bro :thumb: I've got a Darkstar bean in water right now, I'm not a big couch lock fan but it sounds like it'll be superb for a bedtime smoke. :)

Back
Top Bottom