CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & More

Re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & Mor

Hey mate, just had to have a look at what was nicked...damn.

Re: CajunCelt's Multi Strain - Darkstar - Chiesel - Kush - Red Purps - THC Bomb & Mor

Low blow indeed cajun....

Jealousy and greed are powerful motivators... Im sure you would have donated some smoke, in return for babysitting duties...

But a family member, that really takes the piss... I hope you return the favour soon, like testing out a new b/ball bat on their fingers...

:passitleft:

Sorry to hear shit like this. Karma is a very good thing and it will take it's toll on the feeker that did this. I sure everyone is sending good vibes for the torture of the culprit. Be good my friend.

As hard as it might be stay positive bro......somebody said it.....karma will have her turn at some point.....i hope you getting along ok other than that my friend:).....i didnt get to comment on it when i seen it and want you to know i seen it....your comment on Tassie's journal my friend.....wow....that set me back a few steps bro.....what a kind thought......i am not sure i am the right one for that nomination as there are many members who would be much more deserving than myself.....yourself being one of those members:).....that being said......i appreciate your kind gesture from the bottom of my heart bro:):circle-of-love:

As hard as it might be stay positive bro......somebody said it.....karma will have her turn at some point.....i hope you getting along ok other than that my friend:).....i didnt get to comment on it when i seen it and want you to know i seen it....your comment on Tassie's journal my friend.....wow....that set me back a few steps bro.....what a kind thought......i am not sure i am the right one for that nomination as there are many members who would be much more deserving than myself.....yourself being one of those members:).....that being said......i appreciate your kind gesture from the bottom of my heart bro:):circle-of-love:

I know most of the MotM. I guess we all do. You're the right caliber of person/friend/grower & will fit right in with the past winners.
No leg in you bro. Lol.

Cajun, you're something else, man...but as a former Futurity rider, I knew that already....rock on and karma will sort everything out.....

Honestly, this is my best grow. Without a doubt. I put in the time with these girls & was blessed some fine ppl believed in this enough for this light.
I've always told newerv growers that nutes/salt don't make the grow, the lights do. I've proven that many times over.

These lights are the shit. They would not be this advanced & lush without it. Look at them. They're bursting with energy wanting more.

Man, I'm sick about this y'all. Literally sick.

I got a P300 and within a month I picked up a P450 Very happy with them!

Happy FriDaze Cajun....i hope you are well my friend......dude...i am loving your POM entry....that is a beautiful plant.....i said it before and i will say it again.....i absolutely love the color blend......good luck bro:).....

Cajun, you're something else, man...but as a former Futurity rider, I knew that already....rock on and karma will sort everything out.....

Thanx Shawnee!

I had to jump up to the front Cajun friend you sure have a nice garden over there :circle-of-love:
Best of days to you:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Hey Jaga. Good to see you about. Hope you & Paddi are doing awesome my friend.

I got a P300 and within a month I picked up a P450 Very happy with them!

I still love the P450. I wish I had 2! Good luck & great growing with it.

Happy FriDaze Cajun....i hope you are well my friend......dude...i am loving your POM entry....that is a beautiful plant.....i said it before and i will say it again.....i absolutely love the color blend......good luck bro:).....

Yeah, she wasn't a great plant as far as structure or the bus, but the colors were unusual. More of a red purple.

Cajun, I see you entered your beauty this month. Awesomesauce!

Well, my entire harvest was stolen except about an oz of mixed sugar leaves.
All of the Darkstar, all of the Kush & Chiesel. I'm assured it won't return.

That's a wrap.

This is terrible news!

Welcome to 420 Magazine Kingsup2!

John, are you testing vaporizers again?

Cajun that's lame I've been there. Damn thieves hope they get there's.

Back
Top Bottom