CajunCelt's Spring '14 Grow - Vanilla Kush - 1970 True OG - N.L. - Blue Cheese

Week 8. Almost there. Most are 5% amber & are coming down this weekend. I've raised the lights for them to finish & still flushing.

IMG_20141117_175659.jpg

IMG_20141117_175225.jpg

IMG_20141117_175013.jpg

IMG_20141117_174820.jpg
IMG_20141117_174722.jpg

Happy chop & trim day :)
Thanx Skunny.

High Cajun Celt
I was wondering will you make oil from this lot I am certainly gonna check out your oil making thread:high-five:
Congratz to getting to the finish line:Namaste::cheer::bravo:
I sure am making the oil with this. It'll will be after the bud cues well, so about a month. Yes, come over to that thread. It's about fighting illnesses with cannabis oil.

After working with LED for a very short time, these yellow/red HPS pics are "off" on appearance to me now.

I've probably fried my retinas.

Hey I know what you mean I have bad eyes now I have to have me fonts all on full size an can hardly see my phone
So I got me so Polaroids :circle-of-love: Things are getting a bit better since I did that but I forget to put them on and I love gazing into the tent:circle-of-love: it makes them look even more special to me
I will try pop over to the oil making an have a quick look now ,, but weedends are hard cause with 5 in this house it gets very close an every one is at home :volcano-smiley: Sigh kids dont ya just lov em:circle-of-love:

Good morning weed cajun. Wow very nice looking buds. You will have a lot of jars full with this harvest. Hope your day is going good for you. :goodjob::yummy::rollit::passitleft:

Hey I know what you mean I have bad eyes now I have to have me fonts all on full size an can hardly see my phone
So I got me so Polaroids :circle-of-love: Things are getting a bit better since I did that but I forget to put them on and I love gazing into the tent:circle-of-love: it makes them look even more special to me
I will try pop over to the oil making an have a quick look now ,, but weedends are hard cause with 5 in this house it gets very close an every one is at home :volcano-smiley: Sigh kids dont ya just lov em:circle-of-love:

I should've had more kids. I could use some extra hands. Haha. I might change my font too.

Good morning weed cajun. Wow very nice looking buds. You will have a lot of jars full with this harvest. Hope your day is going good for you. :goodjob::yummy::rollit::passitleft:

Thanks Bill. I quit complaining about the last freeze. They did well through it. Yellowed, but still finishing. I got lucky.

Hey that tea you made sounded interesting I find the tea settles my tum nice its the only thing that gives ne reief as a matter of fact as soon as I get some more leaves I will try with Mint,, do you put an oil in to suck the goodness into the water?? Cause mint tea with butter Mmm but maybe with some sort of oil though
Hope you get up to a great day an good health:circle-of-love::peace::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom