CajunCelt's Spring '14 Grow - Vanilla Kush - 1970 True OG - N.L. - Blue Cheese

Good morning CC
Hey we are harvest Brothers I just got my White Widow cut Two days back,, an she looked very similar ,, we tried some right from the bottom a hardly see able bit of bud that didnt even look like it would hardly build a joint ,,, BUT OMG does this stuff work O n CC a lil Question I found as long as I keep my fan off in my tent I need to no though will it be alright the heat is staying up which I was worried about (in case it went down) an according to my metre there is enough light for the seedlings and my auto NL just my main worry that there is not enough fresh air circulation will that affect my grow sorry for long winded post :circle-of-love:

Clones in veg. They're doing good.

IMG_20141010_183028.jpg

Jaga, leave the fan on 24 hours a day. The plants need it for healthy environment.
Sometimes turning it off & letting the humidity climb a little in veg can help.

I thought so
when I put my fan on now it is getting to cold I guess I will have to turn my bigger light on :ganjamon: I am mainly using it to keep the tent warm enough when I switched on this morning it was 68f which I thought was a lil low,, :thanks:

Your grow is looking great Cajun, and congrats on your NL Harvest. I've done the bud washing on my last 3 harvests and it works out great. Seems a little weird putting all your buds under water but there is no loss of trichs, and you'll be smoking clean buds from now on.
Congrats and good luck with the bud washing- you won't be disappointed.
Cheers.;)

I washed the NL auto. It seems ok. Water was filthy, surprised me. Mostly dust.
The bus were real green after the wash. I can't trim until it dries better.
I'll let y'all know how it cures/smokes.

Good day weed Cajun. I just got done all the Chernobyl because of mold. Hoping I don't have to worry about that anymore. Your babies are looking really good. Onward and upward. :passitleft:

Congrats on the harvest Cajun. Those clones are looking as healthy as all get out...

Ending Week 3, almost half way there. They're all doing pretty good. I'm just staying out of the way. Keeping ppms down, no burning. They're eating every other day now & building up pretty nice.
The OG is budding awesome. I'm glad I took a bunch of clones of her.

IMG_20141015_133934675_HDR.jpg

IMG_20141015_134029990.jpg

IMG_20141015_134013085_HDR.jpg

The OG

IMG_20141015_133951458.jpg

OGs on the left, WW on the right.

IMG_20141015_134046991_HDR.jpg

Half way there. Haven't burned em yet. Pretty healthy. I've got co2 for 850 ppms. Can't tell if it's making a difference, but I see them everyday. The carbs are helping swell.

IMG_20141021_182800523_HDR.jpg
IMG_20141021_182820548.jpg
IMG_20141021_183058818.jpg
IMG_20141021_183120097.jpg
IMG_20141021_183143603.jpg
IMG_20141021_183640704_HDR.jpg

Yay! I got some blue colors kicking in.

Good evening weed cajun. Great looking grow. Lot of really nice colas with frost getting thick. You soon will be a happy man. It's Tokerday so enjoy. :passitleft:

Do what you do Cajun style...

So, the guy that gave me the True OG told me the story behind it. It's worth repeating.

When Chemdawg was floating around many moons ago, different strains were coming out of it like Sour Diesel, East Coast Diesel, ect. Some guys on the coast in Mendo got a hold of some & crossed something different with it & created OG Kush.

This something different was Lemon Thai x Pakistani Kush. So True OG is Lemon Thai x Pakistani Kush without the D from Chemdog.
It smells like Pine Sol.
I thought the sorry was interesting. Seems Grateful Dead concerts was how the Chemdawg & Diesel were going coast to coast.
Apparently the OG was for Ocean Grown, not what I thought. Dammit Snoop.

Back
Top Bottom