CajunCelt's Spring '14 Grow - Vanilla Kush - 1970 True OG - N.L. - Blue Cheese

Hey Jaga. Scrogging is a great method to get lots of tops. Easy too.
The net is 12" above the plant, so lots of room. You just teach back there with your watering container.

12inches sounds to tall for mine but maybe in the future
do scrogs take more nutes or is it roughly the same game I need to utilize my space for best possible but I also like a fairly quick grow so could I get away with a lower screen and shorter veg cycle

Cajun I came up with a really high tech watering system a few years ago. A five gallon bucket, a cheap pond pump and a hose with a stick taped to the last 3' of it. Works great to reach in and water. I stepped it up a little later with a wireless switch to turn the pump on and off. Makes watering a lot easier. I used clear vinyl tubing, 1/2". the switch I got from HD. they have a couple of different kinds Happy Day my friend

12inches sounds to tall for mine but maybe in the future
do scrogs take more nutes or is it roughly the same game I need to utilize my space for best possible but I also like a fairly quick grow so could I get away with a lower screen and shorter veg cycle
You can set the screen at any height. I use 12" because I veg them 8 weeks. You could set it 4"-6". Nutes are the same as a plant canopy.

Cajun I came up with a really high tech watering system a few years ago. A five gallon bucket, a cheap pond pump and a hose with a stick taped to the last 3' of it. Works great to reach in and water. I stepped it up a little later with a wireless switch to turn the pump on and off. Makes watering a lot easier. I used clear vinyl tubing, 1/2". the switch I got from HD. they have a couple of different kinds Happy Day my friend
That sounds like an awesome water rig Bill. I may try something like that when I get time. Thanx!

Thank you my Cajun friend
4.6 seems like a hieght that I could deal with I am liking the sound more and more !!
To be honest I dont no if I am confident enough as a grower to take on the task so ,,,
my next Q has to be do they take a lot more looking after ( reason I have to be by
my Padmavati most of the time as a carer ) if it isnt tooo much different I am
certainly going to keep my eyes this way,, I need away to up my my weights I
haven't had a really big yield just real good Meds,, which is my only saving grace
as an excuse to grow at home:peace::thanks: And have some REPs++ also for the replys :circle-of-love:

Hey Jaga. It's actually very user & beginner friendly. She could do it easily. At about 6 to 8 weeks of veg, flip them. As they stretch, just gently move them over to next wire. Tall branches are on the outer perimeter & shorter ones are closer to the middle. The goal is to create more tops but keep the canopy even. You will have a wider fruiting/flower canopy instead of a tree-like plant canopy. More tops & bigger buds. No change in nutes, maintenance, or anything. Just bend branches every few days or so.
The net can be made out of plastic pipe & coated wires. I always planned to use sheetrock screws to tie the trellis/net to, but never got around to it.
Ask away my friend. I'll help you if you two want to try. I'm sure others will to.

What would be the best strain do you know Indica or Sativa I have some Indica left but no room at the moment I sure like the idea of getting a good well better weight CC I am one hell of a worrier :bitingnails: I was going to do a flux but it will take so so long and I just havent the space to grow one for a quick grow :rollit: I remember seeing the Dutch Dragon do some amazing scrogs as well as our ol Alex108 an Fishcake Bless him so I am very very drawn by the idea I think I am getting hooked on the idea

What a small world
when I first arrived a 420 he was if I am right was the first person that I chatted with and I remember it was his Kindness and patience that made it a very special place Mr Cajun I love the fact that you taught the guy who taught me to male it through my first ever indoor grow :circle-of-love::Namaste::peace::circle-of-love:
an a good morning to you

Me too I think he was having trouble ever since his mom went
I do really miss him and others ,, with DD he was just an Hour away well from getting on the plane when Paddy got ill a couple back I ws thinking of running there for the MMJ it all blew over though

Harvested the Northern Light auto today. We'll, almost. Gonna let her sit for 24 hours. I'm going to wash the plant before hanging it. I've read up on this bud washing & am going to try it for the 1st time.

IMG_20141008_112655196_HDR.jpg

About week 3 & stretch it's pretty much over. They're not doing too bad.

IMG_20141008_113303473_HDR.jpg

The True OG is opening pretty nicely.

IMG_20141008_113333746_HDR.jpg

Congrats on the harvest and the tent looks really good. Happy Weedsday my friend. :passitleft:

Looking Awesome cajuncelt.

Looks like things have gotten straightened out in here since I have been gone.... Congrats on your harvest... So far the White Widow has been some of my favorite herb....ps I still show my bad stuff cause if I didn't there wouldn't be much to show.... Can't right now cause it seems my fella did an amazing job while I was down for a minute and they all look amazing... Trying to figure out how to just get him to tend to them all the time but he is not seeing the humor in it..:circle-of-love:

Hey D. I'm glad your home & feeling good. We were all worried. Your plants are doing awesome, I just saw the new pics.

My girls are doing better. I used a cheapo new light for veg. Huge mistake. I started training them too early. I think it took me awhile to get my grow back on. They're straightened out now decently, but won't be scale busters.

Hey, I sent you an invite awhile back to my new grow. It's the one at bottom of sig.
Come by.

Back
Top Bottom