CajunCelt's Spring '14 Grow - Vanilla Kush - 1970 True OG - N.L. - Blue Cheese

So here's the gals last Wednesday (laptop's almost fixed).

IMG_20140909_163142692_HDR.jpg

Got the ballast straightened out so hopefully no more probs there. They've grown out quite a bit more in just a week & I've got CO2 in the tent w/ them now.

Shooting for next weekend to flip. I won a Powerbox controller from Tony's & plan to set it up & my DIY cloner soon. Hopefully this weekend.

:) Mrs LA is good thanks for asking, frustrated as she's out of work since the place she did went under :( I know she will be happier once this run is done. Then I can drop numbers and be back growing round at mine. She's just heard me going on about my plants to much lol. Add that with the business I'm trying to start up means I never shut up!!!
How's everything in Cajun land? I hope all is good with you and your loved ones! :)

Quick update. Almost forgot pics for this grow. My other grow's been getting my attention lately. This was my "come back" grow after laying off awhile & the plants reflect it. All are healthy, doing well now, but WAY behind. I have to get my perpetual farm going again, so I have to flip this grow soon.
They're inches from the screen which I use to support the buds (not a true SCRoG), so they'll be ok. Just not the size I wanted.
I grew some plants for others & that was a little pressure/distraction, but everyone's happy.

IMG_20140917_122818381_HDR.jpg

Looking really good in there. I had 3 northern lights autos and the two in the greenhouse didn't do as good as the outdoor one. I was still happy with them. good looking plants :high-five:

Yeah. Too bad I jacked it up, great strains. I'm not sure why I have the need to learn the hard way, but lessons learned...
I've learned if they're not happy before flip, I'll be unhappy after. We'll see.

So, note to self:
Soil for you can wait. Mod-Hempy still getting it done. Soilless mix needs touch more of Orca earlier.

NEVER use fabric pots outdoors again. Remember bugs.

I don't know. I flushed them all & let them dry out for 5 days now. Then fed them pretty high EC nutes & gotta say they're a little happier with me.
Pics in the morning.

Whew, thought I lost these gals. I planned on replacing them with the clones I took from them, but they're rebounding well. I'm flipping them tonight. I think they'll be groovy if I don't overfeed in flower.

Thanx Jaga. They're rebounding nicely. I had a few issues early on, but they're straightened out now. I have to veg the latest grow a couple of weeks longer now, but no harm done.

Back
Top Bottom