Shirley' First Grow! Soil - 450W LED - Autos

Your lower vent tent flaps look closed. If so, leave them open. Those tents are well sealed. Your plants generate humidity. Your plants need fresh air as much as anything else. Is that the only fan up top? I'd put a small one on the floor as well. Looking at your pics I don't see an extractor either. Do you have one? If not, you need one. I would keep the side flap partially open and all of your hoods open until you get one.

ive taken the velcrow flaps fully off both sides, the ducting vents are open then just flopped down. ive just rolled them up.

i have the little white fan inside the tent and a 4" fanflow thing ontop of the tent connected to carbon filter. i would send pics up its in a box as an attempt at soundproofing it abit lol.

ive taken the velcrow flaps fully off both sides, the ducting vents are open then just flopped down. ive just rolled them up.

i have the little white fan inside the tent and a 4" fanflow thing ontop of the tent connected to carbon filter. i would send pics up its in a box as an attempt at soundproofing it abit lol.

That's ok. I know what it is. Make sure it's working. You are going to need a larger fan or more of them in the tent at some point. I've got 3. Your filter one is pulling air out. The others are pushing the air around. Both are important. What kind of room is your tent in? Does it get outside air? Can you control the temp, humidity, light/dark?

its in my bedroom, not alot of outside air circulation. can controle light and temp. ive been suggested to get an electric oil heater thing (cant remember the name of them ) and put that infront of my intake?

I wouldn't worry about that unless it is actually freezing. You have an intake fan? You should look at a dehumidifier and a CO2 generator. There are instructions on this site somewhere for making one out of a bottle that you attach to your fan via a tube. I saw one on youtube that was very cool, but I didn't save the link. You should get that, because you don't have fresh air. Does your bedroom have a window? Is your extractor venting outside or in your room? Finally, what size is your tent?

Just realized your plants are autos, so lights not going to be an issue. Your air probably is. Maybe direct a fan from outside your tent to one of the vents to push it through?

I'm in the UK, so no AC. I got a small dehumidifier in the tent. Not sure I would recommend it. Overall the humidity is OK, so long as I've got a decent supply of air going through the room for the tent to uptake. When I close the window drape for the tent's 12 hours of dark I've noticed the room is much more humid than the rest of the house when I look at the plants in the morning. This is only happening now that everything is budding. Oddly the humidity in the tent has been ok. Maybe the little dehumidifier makes a difference.

theyre not autos. i thought they were but they are photoperiod, ill get a acouple of fans later. im in the west midlands, ill open the window for acouple of hours everyday to change the air, its been open five minutes and the humidity is 65% :)

420-magazine-mobile44749304.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2135747339.jpg

420-magazine-mobile680633541.jpg

420-magazine-mobile464319176.jpg

as far as i can tell everythings going sound, need to take off some more fan leaves but ill do that friday. watering 3.5L with 8ml canna a+b, 3ml calmag, 2ml bud xl and .5ml of ph up, giving me 6.9 ph today. humidity is being good of recent averaging between 60/70, still hitting high 80' at night thought .

That looks amazing! I am glad I clicked on this thread, will be following :). I need to look into pruning my ladies a bit more than they are. It is just nerve wrecking. Any advice or links I could follow? :goodjob::Namaste:

Today they had their last trim to expose all them hiding bud sites.
Gave them both 3.5L water with 7ml Canna A+B, 3ml Calmag, 2.5ml Bud XL and 2.5ml Pk13/14 adding 1ml ph up giving me a ph of 6.5.

420-magazine-mobile1002642231.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1052130916.jpg

420-magazine-mobile448256714.jpg

420-magazine-mobile892874941.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1761325772.jpg

Ayahuasca Purple on the right,
Bad Azz Kush on the left.
420-magazine-mobile375553372.jpg

Gave them both 3.5L water with 7ml Canna A+B, 3ml Calmag, 2.5ml Bud XL and 2.5ml Pk13/14 adding 1ml ph up giving me a ph of 6.5

I'm using Canna Terra Pro plus and the proper PH for the water is between 5.8 and 6.2. That is the range that the roots will uptake all of the neuts.

Soil conundrum!?

This guy had a long conversation with the makers of Canna Terra that explains it. I don't know what the Coco version is.

As far as I can remember reading, water for soil should be around 6.4-6.7, hydro should be around 5.4-5.7 .

Back
Top Bottom