Cajuncelt's Fall Auto Grow

Yep. These aren't the 12" tall, wispy bud freebie autos I have had.
2 of the untrained sativas are 4' tall. I pride myself on canopy control so that cut me down a few more notches.
I've trashed 2 of the Incredible Bulks cause I ran out of room.
4 autos max for me from now on.
The Smokin' Gun auto (AK-47 strain) cranked us all up at work this morning. No coffee needed. Whew.

Yep. These aren't the 12" tall, wispy bud freebie autos I have had.
2 of the untrained sativas are 4' tall. I pride myself on canopy control so that cut me down a few more notches.
I've trashed 2 of the Incredible Bulks cause I ran out of room.
4 autos max for me from now on.
The Smokin' Gun auto (AK-47 strain) cranked us all up at work this morning. No coffee needed. Whew.

I'd like to try that one. One of these days it would be nice to be free to ship....... Yeah, not in our lifetime. :straightface:

I think Atrain is playing with some new strains that haven't been released yet that are supposed to be rediculously potent and big yielders too. It looks like a whole new world is opening up for autos.

Yeah autos are fun! Although I'm yet to find any others than DP that can take big training for bigger yields. Their Think Diff was an awesome strain way back! Now though DP are really going for it with massive yields promised through their new monster autos such as then think Big I'm now running! :)
At the end of the day it was DP who started all the auto malarkey anyway so they should have a head start! ;)

I'll follow along with how you train these autos. I'm not digging having 5' plants. I blew it on canopy control with the sativas, again.
My DP beans are in. I don't have space for them yet. I'll only grow 4 of them this time. Lol

Sent from my XT1080 using 420

Last of the Grow #1 Autos...

IMG_20151214_142332730.jpg

How much longer on this one mon ami?

Oh crap.
I forgot I was keeping up with the Autos! I've harvested all of them now. I haven't germinated anymore cause March will be taking all my time with the outdoor grows at work. I'm so pumped about that!
I'll post pics of the buds hanging, lol.
I got surprising yields (big), but the biggest was the potency. Most of the strains were WAY more for than I predicted.
I'll post the pics & close the front gate on this grows.
Thanx for tsgging along!

If memory serves me well this was the second time you forgot about this journal. LOL!

Mon ami, would you be comfortable with the potency for oil production? I ask because given the grow space constraints I'm up against since I had to give up the tent running autos would be my best arrangement. I really want to start a perpetual and quite frankly I don't have the room to run the photo flowers I want to, although I'll still make scheduled accommodations for Carnival. :laughtwo: Can't give that one up. I have no concerns about my ability to get those autos to produce adequate quantities, and using essential oils through bloom will increase trichome development. It was potency that concerned me most.

So whadda ya think? Would they be a good option for the space-challenged cultivator?

There ya go. :battingeyelashes: Satisfying, no?

Sent from my iPhone using 420

What were the dried weights, mon ami? Are you planning on doing a wrap-up or just leaving this journal as is?

I'm jarring them pretty soon & will weight them then.
I'll post the dry weights soon & close the lid.

I have a new respect for autos. Respect for trainability, potency & yield.
I don't know what the potency of these are, but don't have plans for a few.
They have to be 18% or more. 3 hits & it's buenes noches.

I'll watch for it mon ami.

Started my new journal. It's silly, but I always wonder if anyone will come knocking. Link is at the top of my signature line. Maybe you'll join in the fun? I'm still undecided about what to grow, but I know they'll be autos to start.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:
Can he still reply now that you moved this...
If your intention is to grow POTM-quality autos, then yes. Yes you do. :laughtwo:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using 420

Back
Top Bottom