H00k's Not So Hillbilly This Time Grow - Girlz 2017

Yo H00k
Congrats on the haul. :goodjob:
The weather where you are is no forkin joke.
If we had that out where I stay for one or two days, we would be off work for a week!
Love the property you have. :Namaste:

...Evenin' Ya'll!...gonna be shutting this down in next little bit...Orient Express is pretty nice...still can't describe the unique smell...dank and tastes quite nice...somewhat heady, but not overpowering...was checking out some of earlier harvest jars yesterday, as it's been a while...the Malawi is like opening a bottle of ammonia almost!?...another unique smell to me, which prolly is due to the fact that we have always done Indica's and/or Indica dominate strains...liking the change up this year, tho' when running Sativa strains next season...will be making efforts to expedite flowering time...

...in other news... my buck has been harvested and brought to our go to butcher today...Lil' sis bagged him last evening just after sunset...was worried she only wounded it ...turned out she got lung(s) shot...she and my bro-in-law took him home and gutted him and we skinned him later this a.m....eight pointer...small rack, but really good body size!(easy 250#...which is fine by me...I don't eat antlers...:rofl:...larder will be restocked!...:cheer:...got a couple pic's...Teddy, I apologize for off topic pics(I try to behave...:Namaste:...but if there's no pics...it didn't happen...lolool...)...

...Lil Sis' last night after tracking...
IMG_473317.JPG

...Skinned and All hairs removed(or butcher appreciates our efforts to bring in a pristine carcass)...
P10607302.JPG

...thats it for tonight...have a good one!...cheerz!...h00k...:hookah:...edit...had to take right front leg off due to arrow damage location...just goes in as a separate piece of our order...

Yup!!...a lot of peeps aren't fond of venison...We Luv it!...our butcher does a great job and has cheddar/jalapeño smokies down to a science, as well as pepperettes ...and smoked roast's to die for...we like to mix our burger 50/50 with pork shoulder...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Pretty,,,,,,, did she eat the heart??????????????????
Congrats,,,, BUT where the fuck is yours?????????????????????????????????????

GL my friend and enjoy the south... The SOUTH IS WHERE IT"S AT... Look away... [><]

Oh your not going that far.............................. Keepem Green

...Actually, that is mine...or at least my tag is on it...while she was out hoping to see the BIG 12 pointer, this fella came in...our purpose is to harvest 2 meat bucks, regardless of who's in the stand at the time...I won't be active in the hunt any longer other than to assist in getting it out of the bush and hung and skinned, if I'm needed...They will continue to hunt for the trophy, but won't settle for anything less...
...She doesn't typically eat the heart, but she is gonna give it a go this time...
...already thinking about next spring and figger' 2018 journal should appear around late April /early May...prolly start again with a couple auto's while things warm up...that was kinda fun...the tuff' part is always trying to make photo strain decisions(first world problems)...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Very nice looking deer! Not a fan of deer steak/roast but deer sausage or pepperoni is killer. I prefer moose or elk but I am the only one in the family who eats it so...no hunting game for me.

used to moose hunt both crossbow and gun back when getting a bull tag was easy and moose were plentiful...nowadays the rules and moose numbers have made it almost prohibitive...with a empty nest a buck works well for us...and for now they are plentiful...however...as happens in nature...wolf numbers are also spiking...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

If someone knows how to cook them pieces up,, I had some hella good deer steak,, covered in gravy, fried potatos, some greens. Or stew. But them back straps are where it's at.................. We use to make alot of hambers sauasge,,,and even jerk abit if ya have enough meat. You needed two deers to really fill the freezer. Congrats to her on that kill. Did ya weight it? like 3-4 year old??

Did she eat the heart? Least fried................ Camp meat... Keepem Green

Use to have a great time hunting rabbits to send up north for family's deep freezes. We had alot of farmland around. The edge runs of the soy bean fields wood be real weak plantwise and thin. Not even worth cutting. So we'd leave it till first frost. Then we go cut it at night and set acouple people up front with some 22s. Like cockroches out the wood work. I can't even say how many them rodents I've cleaned. Everone want the back legs,,, cept me I like the back and front leg/shoulder. But we use to fill a cooler with some kind of meat to take to my Grandmothers up Chicago ways. Can't do shit like that anymore, spotlight with a combine. I do like these Elk around here. Real close in taste,, just bigger. Bear has fat on them. Pot Roast heaven.. But I do like beaver. But not any coon. Man thats some 'rich' meat. Stink the house up to. Even without them main kernals/nodes, them stink.. Sorry to babble... GL and Keepem Green

If someone knows how to cook them pieces up,, I had some hella good deer steak,, covered in gravy, fried potatos, some greens. Or stew. But them back straps are where it's at.................. We use to make alot of hambers sauasge,,,and even jerk abit if ya have enough meat. You needed two deers to really fill the freezer. Congrats to her on that kill. Did ya weight it? like 3-4 year old??

Did she eat the heart? Least fried................ Camp meat... Keepem Green

...Stir fry is one way we use a lot...with greens/onions and red/black beans and rice...I can't remember the last time I bought hamburger...I made some jerky back in September with an old yard sale dehydrator...turned out good considering it only had one heat setting(hoping Santa brings me a new one with variable heat control)...no weight before it came back from the butcher...but yielded 50#'s of burger and 50#'s of cuts and trim...with us taking a lengthy winter vacation, it cuts on consumption... one good buck works puuurrrfect!...not sure if Sis' ate the heart yet or froze it...not sure about the age...mature...

Use to have a great time hunting rabbits to send up north for family's deep freezes. We had alot of farmland around. The edge runs of the soy bean fields wood be real weak plantwise and thin. Not even worth cutting. So we'd leave it till first frost. Then we go cut it at night and set acouple people up front with some 22s. Like cockroches out the wood work. I can't even say how many them rodents I've cleaned. Everone want the back legs,,, cept me I like the back and front leg/shoulder. But we use to fill a cooler with some kind of meat to take to my Grandmothers up Chicago ways. Can't do shit like that anymore, spotlight with a combine. I do like these Elk around here. Real close in taste,, just bigger. Bear has fat on them. Pot Roast heaven.. But I do like beaver. But not any coon. Man thats some 'rich' meat. Stink the house up to. Even without them main kernals/nodes, them stink.. Sorry to babble... GL and Keepem Green

...When I was five we moved to a new sub division...houses on one side of the road...bush on the other...used to snare rabbits in the winter as kids across the road...all developed now far as the eye can see...used to hunt them spring and fall for a while before moving on to bigger game...back when I lived way in the bush, shot 2 bears and ate them...one broke into my place and ransacked the kitchen while I was at work...when he came back for seconds, he went to heaven...the other met his demise after ravaging my BBQ a few nights in a row...that was 2 different locations...but neither were anywhere near a dump, so had no qualms eating them...actually, pretty tasty...kinda like pork...tried beaver once, on a canoe trip to James Bay...Yuck!!...I'll stick to the high heel/short skirt variety!...:drool::rofl:...

Those deer smokies sound delicious:drool:

... they are Jim!...mustard and onions on a panini bun...Yummm!...our guy made us some breakfast sausage as well last year...again...so guuud!...LOLOOL...

Yes Jim, they do , don't they....and they ship well too!:grinjoint:

Gotta check a couple things out...I'll get back to Ya'...:hmmmm::;):

Have a great evening Ya'll...BOOOO Argo's!!...:rofl:...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:...

Back
Top Bottom