Capt Blast Moving Indoors - A Utility Shed Perpetual

Captain, make sure you all vote in potm contest.. Damn, looks like I'm going to get nutted by a freaking auto. Not saying vote mine, just make sure we all vote...

Fine looking plants - one of those girls looks Jewel encrusted :goodjob:

The chilli and tomatoe plants look great also.

Sometimes the tooth has got to go. Stay well Captain :Namaste:

this tooth had to go for sure Bapple! Has bothered me before, then went away, it was a back right lower molar that was impacted and hurting all of me from head to toe. Went yesterday all swollen they gave me penicillin (hell I thought everything was immune to that nowadays) and had be back in 24 hours for extraction, painless pretty much except to my wallet. Damn thing I was literally feeling like shooting it out myself it effing hurt so bad, and all dentist near me up to 50 miles wanted to make an appointment, I finally got one 75 miles away said come now we want to get you out of pain, so off I went, you're right that tooth HAD to go! Sure wanting a cigarette right now, but gonna hold off a while longer, gonna be tough no cig when I mix that toddy up after work this afternoon.

Hot and dry here, gonna get out to the outside girls today and give 'em a drink, as its supposedly getting hotter everyday for a week to come. Stay hydrated honey!

:thanks:

Have a great green day yawl!

I'm off to have a tooth extraction then work

Well I would say have a blessed and green day but damn dude... hope you make it to work without much pain...:yikes:....:circle-of-love:

Thanks Dennise, was rather painless other than the hurt on my billfold, and the fact I'm not "supposed" to smoke for 24 hours.....

:thanks:

Ok busy busy, anyway got out to water the outdoor girls just as the sun was setting and at dusk. One Trainwreck and one Blue Dream are the shortest @ about 4 & 1/2' the SLH and one ASD are gorgeous and huge/ Here's the first in the ground 24 days ago for comparison purposes, an ASD

Just_in_the_ground_6:6.jpg

Now 24 days gone by:

BD:

B_BD.JPG

Best_BD.JPG

B_BD.JPG

Best_BD.JPG

Train wreck:

Train_Wreck3.JPG

SLH:

SLH_33.JPG

SLH_3-1.JPG

SLH_24.JPG

SLH_13.JPG

ASD:

ASD_6:30.JPG

IMG_190524.JPG

ASD_6:30.JPG

On the upside I realized that this little 6 acres I planted in trees 11 years ago, now has some wonderful ash for tent/stake poles and ground stakes. The gov paid me to plant this acreage and gives me $160/acre a year, they pick the trees for wildlife habitat, they used to use the ash just to keep the straightness they no longer do this. Of course I add some persimmons and pecans w/o saying. Farmers only paid me $110/acre, and @ the end of a 15yr contract I can renew or opt out and cut trees for my own profit. As you can see from one pic it is next to my clearcut, what we know call the "Honey Hole"

stakes_and_poles.JPG

Ash_tent_poles_and_ground_stakes.JPG

Ash_tent_poles_and_ground_stakes.JPG

Honey_Hole.JPG

:slide: I'm out

Quite the green thumb. Doing great in and outdoors. Look at FF Boomerang, it's Ca, Mg, but dialed to work with GB and TB.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Quite the green thumb. Doing great in and outdoors. Look at FF Boomerang, it's Ca, Mg, but dialed to work with GB and TB.

Cheers

Definitely will take a look at it, probably order some to run a tester with thanks for the info, they have so many products but been having success leaving it simple.

:passitleft:

I'm the same way. However, it's nice to keep in in the same wheel house. FF has about everything now but Poly_Si, good outdoor stuff too. Your doing something right, looking great in there.

Cheers

Hey Captain! :ciao:

My plants are smaller than last years girls but I am only growing one strain that I grew last year (Portela) the other strains are an unknown quantity in my conditions. Here, it's less hot this year so far, and night temperatures have been lower....the UDC looks like she'll get as big as last years girls, but the other 3 girls don't look like they'll get as big.....I never compare grows, vegetable or 420.

They are all looking healthy and vibrant captain, keep em green :Namaste:

Hey Captain! :ciao:

My plants are smaller than last years girls but I am only growing one strain that I grew last year (Portela) the other strains are an unknown quantity in my conditions. Here, it's less hot this year so far, and night temperatures have been lower....the UDC looks like she'll get as big as last years girls, but the other 3 girls don't look like they'll get as big.....I never compare grows, vegetable or 420.

They are all looking healthy and vibrant captain, keep em green :Namaste:

Good advice on never comparing I believe. Now on the yield of the BD I may differ as last year and this year all HSO's phenos appear the same. Last year was brutally hot and dry and as you remember I was never home to properly care for them, plus they had a a couple weeks head start. I truly will heed this idea, I like it a lot! And I know you say you never give advice, so strike that please.

Hope you're enjoying a great weekend, of course I'm @ work but better than at a crowded ass beach town with traffic and pilgrims everywhere!

:circle-of-love:

better than at a crowded ass beach town with traffic and pilgrims everywhere!

Amen.

Never grown habeneros before. I was unaware of their shape. Got some little red peppers growing... one of the few things you can grow thru the summer really. My toms are long gone... tho I left one plant... it looks SO bad.
Loving your photographic size reference technique. Very effective and damn cute.

Amen.

Never grown habeneros before. I was unaware of their shape. Got some little red peppers growing... one of the few things you can grow thru the summer really. My toms are long gone... tho I left one plant... it looks SO bad.
Loving your photographic size reference technique. Very effective and damn cute.

When I lived in Waveland pre Katrina Tead, I had the best pepper garden, the Habanera did outstanding there, my tomatoes too but I had built me a dream kitchen garden with raised beds of total compost and irrigation system. Thanks for the flattery my man. Happy Independence Day and thanks for helping us stay free!!!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom