Hunter's Perpetual - HPS - Multiple Strain Extravaganza!

Awesome glad to have you guys here! The girl that just started flowering was a little wilted as you can see in the picture (I forgot to mention she was thirsty) and since her watering yesterday has really stretched out! Ill post pics tomorrow of her progress!

count me in. like the looks of things. You and pigeon convinced me to go perpetual

Awesome! Yea its the best way to start a journal and kinda wished I did that from the start. It makes it a little easier to refer back to single journals but it just gets to much especially when like myself keep things going! I have a lot of strains coming up and I already cant wait until i get to pop some of these new beans! Thanks for subbing.
:thumb:

Update!

Left closet is the oldest in flower and looking gooooood! I didnt want to especially since i was already in flower, but I cut some colas off that wasnt at the net. It looked to crowded and I wanted good air flow this grow. It doesnt look like it slowed her down as I cut them yesterday. As you can see in the pics I thinned her out a good amount!

Right closet is looking pretty good now. I actually cut the bottom net some so the colas could push through the new and even out. Its growing kinda weird but its finally evening out and forming. There is a lot less tops on this girl than the left closet. I hope to grow some monster colas with this girl as there is only around 15-20 tops. We will see!

060201.jpg

Left Closet

060102l.jpg
060103L.jpg
060104l.jpg

Right Closet

060105r.jpg
060106r.jpg
060107r.jpg

Ok everyone a small update! My right closet's RH is way to high.... I dont have enough air pulling through the first closet since I installed the duct to the left closet.... sigh... I will try something soon before she gets to far along into flowering. I wasnt expecting this issue. I may have to buy another fan and filter.

Looking good HunterNitro, take some pictures of your fix on your right closet if you would. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Will do RSOiler! Im actually going to completely separate each closet now. Right now I have one feeding into the other since I only have one carbon filter and fan. That all is about to change!!! I will post some updates and pictures next week of some upgrades.

So looking through my pictures and trying to come up with the time line of the left closet it came to my attention that she has actually only been flowering for 17 days.... May 18 is when I flipped her. Im 99% sure thats the day I flipped her. This is good news because her buds are forming way faster than her timeline. I think we will have some MONSTER buds on this grow! Ill take some pics tonight hopefully!

Also got a new lux meter! You guys are going to laugh at me because I spend 10 mins trying to get a reading... I was getting angry and thought I was going to have to return it. The actual reader has a COVER over it LOL.... I had no idea as it all looked the same and was rounded and all lol. Needless to say it works very good! Im surprised at how much is lost when moving to the sides. I will play with it more when I have time.

Will do RSOiler! Im actually going to completely separate each closet now. Right now I have one feeding into the other since I only have one carbon filter and fan. That all is about to change!!! I will post some updates and pictures next week of some upgrades.

So looking through my pictures and trying to come up with the time line of the left closet it came to my attention that she has actually only been flowering for 17 days.... May 18 is when I flipped her. Im 99% sure thats the day I flipped her. This is good news because her buds are forming way faster than her timeline. I think we will have some MONSTER buds on this grow! Ill take some pics tonight hopefully!

Also got a new lux meter! You guys are going to laugh at me because I spend 10 mins trying to get a reading... I was getting angry and thought I was going to have to return it. The actual reader has a COVER over it LOL.... I had no idea as it all looked the same and was rounded and all lol. Needless to say it works very good! Im surprised at how much is lost when moving to the sides. I will play with it more when I have time.

Mine is running 45,000 lux center but drops to 25K to 30K on the edges

Right closet!

Ok guys i have a friday update on the right closet! She sure is coming along nice to only be in the start of week 2 flowering! Theres already buds forming! I cut just about all side colas off and we are left with the main 10-15 tops. Im hoping these are the biggest buds ive grown yet! Only time will tell. Shes a little awkward growing but I think she has straighten out. Also played with the light meter some and its pretty cool! Im getting very good readings!

So directly at the tops, center under the HPS im getting readings of 195,000 lux! The readings in the pictures are X 100. Even at almost the very bottom right above my soil im getting 3300. Thats almost 4 feet down! Check out the pictures!

Also, Cut the net out from the bottom and put it up at the top right at colas. They outgrew the other net.

Here is a picture of what we are growing. It has a great cure now and the smoke is just... beautiful... It even has a little purple hue to the leaves.

060501.jpg
060502.jpg
060503.jpg
060504.jpg
060505.jpg
060506.jpg

186,500!! Directly center
060507.jpg

56,000!Right side
060508.jpg
060509.jpg
060510.jpg

:lot-o-toke:{[Also got a new lux meter! You guys are going to laugh at me because I spend 10 mins trying to get a reading...}]

Laughing with you not at you HunterNitro..........:thedoubletake::cheesygrinsmiley::laughtwo::rofl:

BEEN THERE< DONE THAT.

I forgot HunterNitro............+++reps for sharing.

Mine is running 45,000 lux center but drops to 25K to 30K on the edges

What light is that scar?

600w Digilux ran at 75%

20 inches from canopy: 50K on center, 28K at edge

To get numbers like you are reading I have to be 9 inches from the canopy. I was keeping it higher because my temps are running 84 to 86 at 20 inches above canopy, and I thought it may give a slightly bigger footprint.

600w Digilux ran at 75%

20 inches from canopy: 50K on center, 28K at edge

To get numbers like you are reading I have to be 9 inches from the canopy. I was keeping it higher because my temps are running 84 to 86 at 20 inches above canopy, and I thought it may give a slightly bigger footprint.

Awesome! You do know that when u run your dimmable ballast on anything other than 100% that you lose spectrum's? It takes away from the correct spectrum and that's how it lowers the intensity. Its what I heard anyway. I havent done my research on it but thought I would share that with you. Keep that in mind if you are flowering with it. And yes my canopy is only inches from my lights. I try and keep my light around 12 inches from the tallest top. Most of the time i kinda train my tops to the sides so my light is right in the middle between the tops.

I took some pictures of the Left closet! Its to late now so ill post tomorrow. I believe you guys will be surprised at the growth =)

Awesome! You do know that when u run your dimmable ballast on anything other than 100% that you lose spectrum's? It takes away from the correct spectrum and that's how it lowers the intensity.

I think you are right. at 75% it seems to be more orange/yellow. At 100% it is a little brighter/whiter. I just bumped it back up to 100%. Will need to keep an eye on the temps.

Thanks for the advice

No problem! I will get these photos of the left closet sometime today!

I also want to say after the feeding yesterday on right right closet they sure are taking off! I actually witnessed a cola grow over a hour period. I put one sugar leaf over the net and in a hour it had stretched at least 1/2 inches over the net. It was pretty cool to see in just a hour period. I thought that growth happened with lights off but I guess these goes to show that it happens with lights on as well...

Back
Top Bottom