JoeGrower's 1200 Watt Perpetual 4x8 Tent Grow

My 1,000 watt are 18" from the canopy, the 600 are 12". As harvest time comes closer, in the final weeks I inch them as close as I can get them without bleaching or burning. Usually for the 1,000 around 12-16". You have to be more attentive to your plants the closer the light is. A few inches could be the difference between a big, potent and tasty harvest and a scraggly, struggling or bleached harvest. As long as you keep your lights air cooled and have good ventilation and air flow you can move the lights a little closer and closer until the plants tell you to back off. Co2 is good for high temps and more light. With Co2 you can get much closer and add 15% to your harvest weight possibly.

I actually moved it down last night after a feeding and I had the ten open with my house ac on kept my room at 68° with RH 48% and I dropped the light to about a foot I'm not running my exshuast and carbon filter at the moment cuz the tent is in our bedroom at the moment and my wife hates the noise plus lights on at 8pm till 8 am but its cool and smell is controlled so for about 2 more weeks till I move then it will all be hooked up in a garage were I'm moving and it won't be a problem anymore

So I'm gonna give an update I'm in week six of 12/12 I gave two ph'd waterings the second was a flush with sledgehammer so last night I fed 2 gals ph'd 6.5
6 tsp big bloom
4 tsp tiger bloom
1 tsp microbe brew
1/4 tsp beast.blms. half rec. strength
So they should b back on track ill be out of ff after this grow and imma switch to earth juice organic is so much better in my preference use some teas just makes a tastier product just had some Chemdog grown with EJ and teas and wow its some of the smoothest stuff I've tasted so I made my mind up EJ and teas is what imma do well back to the update there doing good not as big as I want at this time but I dropped the light some planted my sorry looking twice cut month old clones hopefully they make it can I cut the dead off will it help I know u shouldnt cut anything off cuz its using that for food and producing roots but is it oka now that there brown dead and dry any who here's some pics to go with my update
IMG_20141214_231209.jpg
IMG_20141214_231245.jpg
IMG_20141214_225539.jpg
IMG_20141214_230307.jpg
IMG_20141214_230102.jpg
IMG_20141214_232102.jpg
IMG_20141214_230723.jpg

I actually moved it down last night after a feeding and I had the ten open with my house ac on kept my room at 68° with RH 48% and I dropped the light to about a foot I'm not running my exshuast and carbon filter at the moment cuz the tent is in our bedroom at the moment and my wife hates the noise plus lights on at 8pm till 8 am but its cool and smell is controlled so for about 2 more weeks till I move then it will all be hooked up in a garage were I'm moving and it won't be a problem anymore

I bet that will be nice!! - not far i hope joegrower?

Well there looking more alive than they were the other day so looks like they're gonna make it just a Lil slow to start would have had a lot more if it hadn't been for faulty old clone gel but it was a sample that had just been given to me so how was I supposed to know well here they are
IMG_20141219_171022.jpg
IMG_20141219_171010.jpg
IMG_20141219_170957.jpg
IMG_20141219_170947.jpg

So were a couple days into week 7 found out my light had been running at 50% so that's the reason my buds aren't as fat as they should be my fault though for not checking it but its hard to get to it well it running at 100% now so hopefully it will swell the buds up some more finally just getting a couple orange hairs here and there so looks like I will take her to ten or more weeks love that blue dream smell though it literally smells like the strawberry blueberry parfait from McDonalds its nice super sticky resinous buds can't wait well here's a few pics to go with
IMG_20141222_215431.jpg
IMG_20141222_215618.jpg
IMG_20141222_215330.jpg
IMG_20141222_214626.jpg
IMG_20141222_215228.jpg

So much for perpetual huh well it wasn't all my fault had some technical difficulties with some old root gel but I will make up for it and I'll be completely perpetual after this and everything should go smooth

looks great brother - the dog makes me laugh haha my doberman and lab just want to be in my tent as bad as i do alllll the time - I usually kick them out because the lab sheds like a mofo but sometime they stay because i LOVE them:) -

sorry to hear about ur cloning issues - Lost over half my clones last round in rockwool last clone session - which is why I set back up my aerocloner lol - never the less ill have clones in a week or so if you need to keep ur rotation rocking :)

I definitely do i will Have to get up there to get them I been talking to my other guy I met of c-list I met a while back and he's gonna have some coming up to usually only 5 bucks except like 3 of his super popular ones 10 for this cuz ppl order ahead like crazy for them but ya imma grab some from him too but I really want to try the strawberry diesel looks amazing too

Happy Holidays joegrower - Have a Green Filled Xmas!! - Hope you and the family are enjoying this week!

Well I finally made the move I will have an update later on tonight I'm just about there maybe two weeks left till the ladies are done they're smelling dank and looking supa frosty can't wait gotta go turn a cardboard box into my veg area for now till I figure my situation out any way see ya all later

did you get snow this morning?! crazy snow up here!

No snow prolly in the mountins it was hailing last night though how u been u got ur tent set up yet I just had to move mine to where I'm staying at the moment barely fits in the damn place its so packed with shit around it but its up for now and I've started to flush so they should be ready to chop in a week or so pic up tonight till then keep it growing green 420 mag

hope all is well joegrower :) School is kicking my butt now that im back in.

hey guys mytablet broke so i havent been on but im gonna figur something out im doing this on a smart tv so its complicated but illbe back on soon with an update chop tomarrow picking up new cuts tonight sux no tablet but ill get on plus built a 5 gal aero cloner super simple design but i really wanted/needed one cant wait to try it out well keep it green 420 hope i see u guys soon

Bear with me I'm using an old smart phone that my wife had in a junk drawer LOL but I got a pic of my Lil Aero cloner here still gotta get some neoprene inserts but you get the idea I wanted to make a cross or an x at the top but homedepot didn't carry the piece I needed I can always upgrade anyway that's the good thing but here she is
IMG_20150110_024143.jpg

Back
Top Bottom