DobeWan's Perpetual Adventure 2.0: The Reboot

Absolutely fantastic Dobe. Beautiful garden! You do some really nice work.
Thanks for the compliment and for stopping by, Grandpa!

I checked trichs on my Royal Gorilla tonight and I have them at about 10% amber, 10% glassy, the rest milky. I think I'm going to start the flush tomorrow and aim to flush for 2 weeks. That would have me harvesting around April 11, at around 58 or so days, or about 8.5 weeks. 9 seems to be normal among journals I saw online.

Still too many glassy for flushing on any of the other plants. Violator Kush looks like it'll be next to start flushing, I would say it's about 1/2 or 2/3 milky with the occasional amber at this point.

Hey there dobe just wanted to swing through and peep your plants.... and damnnnnnnn!!!! Really got ya some beauties there. I had to double check my thermometer today when the flower space read 72. I know you can't do indoor and outdoor, but summer indoor may be a possibility for me know and I couldn't be more excited!

That's pretty neat too that g2h hooked you up with that sweet prize package. What a genuinely great person.

:high-five:

Hope you had a good weekend.

Really liking your grow Dobe. Everything looks so healthy. I just ordered some Royal Gorilla seeds from Seedsman the other day, so I'm keeping a close eye on yours. I'll be waiting for the harvest and smoke report on it for sure.

Now THAT is the reaction I'm going for! I can't wait to try the Glue, Grandpa, I've never actually had GG so it'll be a whole new world for me...

Hey there dobe just wanted to swing through and peep your plants.... and damnnnnnnn!!!! Really got ya some beauties there. I had to double check my thermometer today when the flower space read 72. I know you can't do indoor and outdoor, but summer indoor may be a possibility for me know and I couldn't be more excited!

That's pretty neat too that g2h hooked you up with that sweet prize package. What a genuinely great person.

:high-five:

Hope you had a good weekend.

Thanks Dabber!

G2HM is way too nice, she's always on the look out for me. I need to grow a bomb CBDream and make her proud!

Also @Grow2HealMe the doc is changing my wife's med dose and she's getting some pain - there may be a first usage of oil tonight! I'll keep you posted.

Great stuff dobe. Wow your flushing.... the end is near. Mine likely gonna be 3 weeks before i start flushing. Beautiful plants dobe, top notch.

Thanks Iti! I think the others will all go 9+ but this Royal Gorilla is just really moving along quickly. If it packs the punch it looks like it will and flowers this quick, I can see why it's so popular.

Really liking your grow Dobe. Everything looks so healthy. I just ordered some Royal Gorilla seeds from Seedsman the other day, so I'm keeping a close eye on yours. I'll be waiting for the harvest and smoke report on it for sure.

Thanks Scrog! I'm pretty sure I'm going to end up re-ordering Royal Gorilla, everyone says it's legit GG #4 and the bulking and trichome development of the buds has been amazing. If I give it a 10/10 smoke report like Grandpa reordering will be a no brainer.

I also have a bit of an announcement to make... with the help of some of the folks here I decided to bite the bullet on upgrading my lights! I ordered 2 kits of the 2x 312-diode Samsung-based boards that a couple of 420mag members have. They should be here in less than 2 weeks, so I may even get to finish off this round with them, otherwise they’ll go in the tent when I clear out this round and my next round (Chemdawg, Green Crack, Tuna and Pink Kush) will go under them.

That’ll allow me to move my ViparSpectra 900 into the veg tent and have ideal lights in both tents.

I had no intention of jumping on this so quickly, but my wife complaining about the smell, me explaining I needed cooler lights to keep the tent closed, and my wife ponying up $500 in rainy day money forced the issue.

I’m pretty pumped!

I had no intention of jumping on this so quickly, but my wife complaining about the smell, me explaining I needed cooler lights to keep the tent closed, and my wife ponying up $500 in rainy day money forced the issue.

Tell her my house smells too...

Looking great Dobe. I may not get to that flushing write up until a couple more days but what I wanted to say is that is they are about 10% clear and 10% amber and the rest milky than flush away! That is the sweet spot for me and I noticed you made a comment earlier about one of your girls being there. Lately I've just been flushing at day 60 and letting them all go to about day 70. Of course the most accurate way is checking the trichs and 10% amber means time to flush!

This grow has gone by so fast and my life is crazy right now. I wish I could have been more involved the last few weeks. Once this weekend is over than things go back to normal for me. I've been house sitting, watching another different persons dog that has dietary problems (super needy) and my work has a really important construction/inventory project and I lead so I'm on like no sleep and barely getting on here. I get vacation in 2 weeks and I am very excited for it as it is a stay-cation and I can get some things back on track. Basically since my last vacation a couple months ago things have just been a blur!

Keep up the great work.

Lol don't tell her a fan and filter would make the air crystal clean
Tell her my house smells too...

I know she’s not naive - I’m pretty sure she’s playing the long game. I think I know her angle though. So we’ll come out about even in the end.

Congrats on the new lights. Can't wait to see what you can do with them.
Me too, JM. I’m really excited to be getting them, and getting my next run under them from start to finish. Honestly though, I wish I was starting from scratch on veg so I could see the full potential. I won’t have a run with my best veg and flower lights together until the fall. I’ll have to choose my lineup for the fall run wisely.

Looking great Dobe. I may not get to that flushing write up until a couple more days but what I wanted to say is that is they are about 10% clear and 10% amber and the rest milky than flush away! That is the sweet spot for me and I noticed you made a comment earlier about one of your girls being there. Lately I've just been flushing at day 60 and letting them all go to about day 70. Of course the most accurate way is checking the trichs and 10% amber means time to flush!

This grow has gone by so fast and my life is crazy right now. I wish I could have been more involved the last few weeks. Once this weekend is over than things go back to normal for me. I've been house sitting, watching another different persons dog that has dietary problems (super needy) and my work has a really important construction/inventory project and I lead so I'm on like no sleep and barely getting on here. I get vacation in 2 weeks and I am very excited for it as it is a stay-cation and I can get some things back on track. Basically since my last vacation a couple months ago things have just been a blur!

Keep up the great work.
Thanks Ase, I did recall what we talked about previously in my journals so I figured I was on the right track. I didn’t start it tonight, but I think I’ll put a small amount of FloraKleen solution through before going to bed so that it’s a bit more of a transition than a switch. My other 3 plants still have some time. I think Violator Kush will go sometime after 9 weeks, Liberty Haze 10, and Amnesia x OG 11.

Your vacation could line up very well with multiple harvests so that should work out really well. I love a good staycation. I’ll have a long weekend this weekend and a few more in the coming months. But no vacation until July when my wife and I are spending a week away from the kids! :D

Looking forward to watching and learning from your grow. I have my HLG 550 at full song, 24-28" seems to be the sweet spot for me. Penetration into canopy is crazy good.

I’ve kept my LEDs at 24” generally, so that should work out well in my setup.

Had an email waiting for me this morning to let me know my payment was processed successfully and that they were preparing the shipment. So I probably only have a week or so to wait. Ideally I’ll have it next weekend, that way I can get the veg plants under my Vipar LED for a couple of weeks before I flip them.

I did pour 2L of water with FloraKleen through the Royal Gorilla before bed last night so the flush is on!

Back
Top Bottom