Kitchenhawk's Perpetual Grow Log

No, I have not read your dip method. My knowledge is limited, because first time dealing with this problem. The plants infested are in 3 gallon pots and 2-4 feet tall.
Just found your dip method with a little searching. I will be doing this to the veg and all clones. Hopefully next run will be clean.

Hey folks. Here are a few pics from the flower tent I took last night. 90% sure Tangie #3 is the keeper. Smells just like orange peel. Also looks to be frostier, and better yielding than #5 also. #5 smells more tropical fruit with some orange, but not as strong as #3 either. I have a clone of #5 just in case. The Raspberry Gooey I swear smell like Raspberry Skittles. I have never had any berry cut with this dominating of a smell. Hopefully it carries through to flavor. Also included a pic of the Lemon Cherry Pie x Gelato. I have about 50 more of these beans, so did not take clones. Figured I could always pop more. Thanks for stopping by. :peace:

Sucks with the wee pricks munching on your plants

Check out Lacewing Larvae, if you can get your hands on a few hundred of those you can deploy them as Einsatzgruppe after the spinosad blitz
Awesome little predators, proper micro monsters ☺
Thanks. I will look into them. Looks like initial spinosad blitz did work well. Could only find a few on the most infested plants last night.

Update

Alright folks. I was getting ready to water last night, and just did not like the way my plants looked. Usually at week 6 I am giddy with joy anticipating the upcoming chop. Well last night instead I felt I wanted to just chop everything down, and move on to the next one. So that is what I did. Pulled fan leaves off and just stripped all the buds. Cut open a black trash bag. Made a make shift hammock. Threw all the produce in the bag with fans on it. Gonna just wash it all for concentrates. This gives me 3 weeks to have the flower tent shut down. That way I can sanitize it several times. Also can perform Vanstank's dip tek on all the veg plants and clones in the meantime. I am fairly confident this will get me to my next harvest pest free. :peace::ganjamon:

Update

Alright folks. I was getting ready to water last night, and just did not like the way my plants looked. Usually at week 6 I am giddy with joy anticipating the upcoming chop. Well last night instead I felt I wanted to just chop everything down, and move on to the next one. So that is what I did. Pulled fan leaves off and just stripped all the buds. Cut open a black trash bag. Made a make shift hammock. Threw all the produce in the bag with fans on it. Gonna just wash it all for concentrates. This gives me 3 weeks to have the flower tent shut down. That way I can sanitize it several times. Also can perform Vanstank's dip tek on all the veg plants and clones in the meantime. I am fairly confident this will get me to my next harvest pest free. :peace::ganjamon:

Man that sucks, having experienced set backs twice in a row myself I hope you get things cleared up and rolling again soon.
Your plants are always a joy to watch.

Operation Scorched Earth :D
:rofl:
Man that sucks, having experienced set backs twice in a row myself I hope you get things cleared up and rolling again soon.
Your plants are always a joy to watch.
Thanks gromie. I am over it. Honestly it just feels like a good learning experience. I have enough meds to get me through until next harvest, so that helps. Plus I have been watering every other day for the past 3 years, and that is a 2 hour task for me. It will be kinda nice to take a few weeks off and put a good deep clean in on the tents. Now if they show up next run all this Buddhist nice learning lesson stuff is out the window, and I probably will be back in anger management. :rofl:

Hate that you had to pull them earlier than you like. But all that frost should make for some good concentrates! Can’t wait to see the little ones grow! Hope all is well in your world my friend!

Hate that you had to pull them earlier than you like. But all that frost should make for some good concentrates! Can’t wait to see the little ones grow! Hope all is well in your world my friend!
Thanks. It happens. Just a minor setback for a major comeback.
i read this and instantly thought of you walking around the grow room singing "i feel pretty" like that adam sandler/jack nickolson movie lmao
:rofl:

hope you got it all sorted out man!
:rofl::rofl:

Popped these (Chem D x Local H) x Jelly Breath. The Chem D x Local H is unreleased Duke Diamond stock. I have seen he does some work with the Local H, but I can not seem to figure out the genetics? Does anybody know? Should be some straight fire coming out of these though. 8 out of 10 popped after 48 hours. Gonna give them a few more days see if the other 2 pop. :peace:

no worries
:high-five:

i only remember because i wanted to buy Local Skunk, ((original diesel x (cuddlefish HP x sour diesel ibl) x (skelly hashplant x sssc skunk1)) but didnt have the funds and missed out... I dont know that local H was ever released, or if it was, it was very limited like the polecat 91.... Although i hear hes done that in a bx and should be dropping mid december with a couple other new ones

ya i saw that as well, my pockets arent that deep... There is a deal on at SHN... Buy two packs of either, granny skunk, g13 skunk, or mountain berry and get a free pack of their choosing.... I really want the G13skunk... But ill probably miss out cause money is tight and i need a roof over my head or there is no point having seeds lmao

hope you get those mites nuked!!

Back
Top Bottom