J & K Perpetual Grow Log - Soil

Nice garden brother :goodjob:

Thank you sir! :D

Nice K! Looks like you got some plants trained to become beasts!

Not too sure on the to many shoots question. I think as long as they have access to lights they will turn up some good bud for ya.

Thanks buddy. I thought maybe if I snip half, the other half would be bigger and better? :)
But what you're saying sound right. As long as there is light! :D

With a flux your fine with as many limbs as you want, as long as root mass is ok and not bound up etc. The next steps are for you to map out all limbs. Get the ends set into max space. We bend about 4 branches back into the center to use the space. This frees up room to span out the other limbs. Then go vert and just keep oopening up the growing tips of all sites as often as is possible to stack nodes up. Then as she gains height you start leveraging the outer ring out on an angle some. This again opens up the plant more for light penetration! :)

Hey everybody! :) Long time since an update, so here is a little one for you! :)

We took some clones of the White skunk and Powerplant. We took 4 of each and have these two left :)
Both have healthy roots and are going into soil tomorrow.
We struggled for some time with cloning. We found out that we had to much light and way too much water in the process. So, we have a 35w savebulb (blue,white light) and we use a smaller amount of water in the dome. And since we switched up we have 100 % ratio :)

We do the cut, scrape the stem a little bit. Dip in roothormones and put in a soaked sponge with a little bit of rhizotonic. Leave them in the dome for 7-8 days and open the lid a little bit. Spraying only water when it's almost dry inside. And leave them til they show roots. Works like a charm. :)

IMG_246316.JPG
IMG_246212.JPG

We have planted three new seeds.
Two CBD Shark Shock, and I gotta say. I'm really excited about the CBD strains! It was priority UNO on the wishlist for new strains! They are growing well and are about 14 days old :)

IMG_246115.JPG

We also got an Amnesia Haze Auto going on. Growing like crazy and already showing pistils.
Think Im gonna repott it tomorrow and give her some proper light :)

IMG_246413.JPG

The Doctor is starting to get really bushy. But we are planning to let it live "forever" and let her flower alone and get really big. She's planned for flower in about 4 months. So she's got time! :)

IMG_246019.JPG

We switched the 250w for a 125w because it got to warm...
Summer is hard for an indoor grower, but fall is right around the corner and we can't wait! :D
Anyway, the 125w room is looking good :)

IMG_245916.JPG
IMG_245812.JPG
IMG_245712.JPG
IMG_245615.JPG
IMG_245516.JPG

From top left: Critical kush, Ak, Ak, Cookie Kush! :)

IMG_245417.JPG

Last but not at all least, here is the flux! :D It's due for flower in 3 weeks, but since we almost used 200 days on it, we're gonna wait til it's perfect :) Hoping it's ready in 3 weeks, but whats an extra week.. :)

IMG_243016.JPG

Will update the flower room next week!
Til then: :Namaste:

Any input is always welcome, have a nice sunday guys! :)

Hello everyone!
I had time for an extra flower update :)
We're entering week 3 of flower tomorrow and they are looking quite good :)
Better nutescheduling and bigger pots, let's hope it makes a difference :D
(It's hard carrying all that soil on the bus/train :p)

Here is the mainline Pure Power Plant. It looks better than anything we've had in the tent. Amazing, our biggest badest plant so far :D
Fingers crossed it yields as well as it looks :)

IMG_246516.JPG
IMG_246616.JPG
IMG_246719.JPG

Here is the White Skunk. It had a rough start and it's not as big as the other two in the tent. But looks healthy and good :D

IMG_246817.JPG
IMG_246919.JPG

IMG_247021.JPG

At last, here is the OG Kush! We've cured the last one we chopped and it tastes awesome.
Gonna be a regular in the flower tent since we took a clone to keep as a motherplant :)

IMG_247122.JPG
IMG_247215.JPG

IMG_247319.JPG

And here is everyone :)

IMG_247514.JPG

As always, any input is welcome. Have a nice sunday evening :)

what's up Koqstorm it took me like 2 hours to upload these pics because 420mag keeps crashing every time I try to upload them but I got it

this is how I do it

my young padawan I will teach you my Jedi ways

first you get your bottle of home made canna vg

0101272.JPG

then you get you e cig pen mine is refillable you can use it any just about any vape pen that you can fill and a blunt tipped syringe small enough to fit in the hole here is the pen before I filled it

0042184.JPG

0012484.JPG

then fill your syringe

0022429.JPG

then just fill it up and your done I try not to fill the syringe to much because I don't want to put the canna vg back in the bottle so what ever is left I just drop it in mouth

0061823.JPG

0052057.JPG

0081545.JPG

0091383.JPG

I hope this is helpful and if your e cig is not refillable just get a cheap ego pen for ten bucks on eBay you can fill those or you can get something nice like a good variable voltage mod and a nice tank like the kanger subtank that's what I want to get

Back
Top Bottom