Kitchenhawk's Perpetual Grow Log

T
Very nice looking crew there. You know I got my eyeballs on those Tangies, they both look like winners and yes it will be a sativa high.
Thanks!......I NEED a good sativa! I have been losing sleep with a 2 month old, and these indicas are killing me. :eek: I have noticed all my seed shopping lately has been for sativas. Or window shopping I should say, because I have yet to pull the trigger on anything. :rofl:

Not yet, but I know enough growers who vouch for Exotic genetics, and I grew a Cookies and Cream cross that came out wicked.
Haven't seen anybody grow Dank Genetics yet, but I'm tempted to pick up a pack and try, just gotta get through my IHG gear first :)
Hey I just saw Seedsherenow is running the exotic sale 60 dollar packs on alot of stuff all month. If you wanted some Exotic this month would probably be good time to grab some.

Harvested my Bopgun pollinated with Tangie today. Collected 120 good dark beans, so far. Gonna look through it again, can probably find another 10-20 good ones. So far no signs of cross pollination to the 5x5 flower tent, won't know for sure until harvest, but I have not found a seed in my plants in close to a year. So if I do have seeds it is safe to say it is cross contamination Tangie pollen. In a week I have 2 Mandarin cookies #2 ready to be knocked up with Tangie. Then it is Pugsbreath, Pamelina, and Tangie x Tangie, after that my Tangie male will be retired. Gonna pop these Bopgun x Tangie as soon I have available space. :roorrip::peace:

Harvested my Bopgun pollinated with Tangie today. Collected 120 good dark beans, so far. Gonna look through it again, can probably find another 10-20 good ones. So far no signs of cross pollination to the 5x5 flower tent, won't know for sure until harvest, but I have not found a seed in my plants in close to a year. So if I do have seeds it is safe to say it is cross contamination Tangie pollen. In a week I have 2 Mandarin cookies #2 ready to be knocked up with Tangie. Then it is Pugsbreath, Pamelina, and Tangie x Tangie, after that my Tangie male will be retired. Gonna pop these Bopgun x Tangie as soon I have available space. :roorrip::peace:
Bad ass!
:welldone:
Sounds delicious!

-keep em green, homie
:passitleft:

Ok folks. Got some bad news.:eek: About 10-14 days ago I started noticeing little white dots on some of my Tangies. I thought I burned them slightly of some sort of nutrient issue. Then it started getting worse. I looked up causes amd found out bite marks from mites are possible cause. So a couple nights ago I pull a leaf turn it over and see a few tiny dots. I blow them up with digital camera and sure enough my heart jumped as I saw the little bastard running across the leaf. Red mites best I can tell. Never had a pest ever. I spray my veg with spinosad ever 2 weeks and right before they go in flower, but not in flower. This has worked until now. The veg is clean best I can tell, but they are probably there somewhere. No whited bite marks on leaves though. So last night I pulled all big fan leaves off every plant. That way I could spray in real good. I sprayed all the plants down top to bottom. I plan on doing this every 2 days, until I see no signs. With some clean water sprays in there to wash them. I chop in 3 weeks. I plan on scrubbing the heck out of flower tent, and sanitizing as best possible. Then just gonna stay on top of spraying plants, and gonna do a full dip on all clones. Holefully this can eradicate these little bastards. Any tips feel free to chime in. Needless to say this is not gonna be my best run. Got little white dots on a bunch of leaves now. Pugsbreath looks clean though. Guess the Pug was too much for them. :p:rofl:

Have you read anything on my dip method?

My first question is how big are the infested plants?
No, I have not read your dip method. My knowledge is limited, because first time dealing with this problem. The plants infested are in 3 gallon pots and 2-4 feet tall.

Back
Top Bottom