Kitchenhawk's Perpetual Grow Log

Update: day 23 12/12
:welcome:back fellow farmers. Took some pics from the flower tent last night. Plants are starting to put out some smells. I have my Tangies narrowed down to 2. #3, and #5. #3 smells like tart Tangerines, and #5 smells more like a blood orange. #4 smells like #5 and thinner leaves like #5, but grows very slow in veg, and did not stretch up hardly at all in flower, so she will be dropped for those reasons. But I do have to say all 3 are some of the strongest smelling orange stuff I personally have grown. The Raspberry Goo clone is on her first run in the big tent and she is not disappointing. She grew a little lanky in veg, and I was worried she was going to the ceiling, but she actully stretched less than double. And the smell is intense Raspberry stank. Incredible. I need to pass this one around. Then I have the 2 Cherry Chem x Lemon Cherry Pie x Gelato. I was confused on lineage of these. Thought they had Black Lime Reserve in them. Turns out it is Gelato. My buddy I am testing for told me the other day. He did give me something with BLR just not these. Anyway the 1 has little smell, and the other smells pungent and sour, so interesting to see how her terps develope over next few weeks. And hopefully the other one kicks in a little more stank. Also I have 1 Blueberry Bliss Auto at about 5 days putting out hairs up top. That's about all for now. Thanks for stopping by. :peace::passitleft:

What size tent is in that last shot KH?

Nice family you have there, @neikodog loves the tangie and might be able to tell you a little on the different expressions.
I am loving the Tangie Ghost Train. Just smoked a bowl of stuff going into its 2nd week of cure. Very nice! Got a clone of her's ready to go flower at any time, but I'm growing her BIG so she's getting another few weeks. I definitely want to go back and try a pure Tangie and compare.

I am loving the Tangie Ghost Train. Just smoked a bowl of stuff going into its 2nd week of cure. Very nice! Got a clone of her's ready to go flower at any time, but I'm growing her BIG so she's getting another few weeks. I definitely want to go back and try a pure Tangie and compare.
I have heard alot of good things about the Tangie Ghost Train. I bought the pure Tangie mainly, because I setup my little 2x2 tent for chucking pollen. And figured Tangie would be a good strain to make x's with, because I love citrus. Pollenated my Bopgun with a Tangie male. It has 2 more weeks to go. Looks to be 100 or more beans. Next I am hitting the Mandarin Cookies #2 with the Tangie in a few more weeks.
Ok, I knew it wasn't a 10'x10' and it looked too big to be a 4x4 so figure it was 5x5 or maybe you had some odd tweener size.
Yeah I want an 8x8 if I ever move. Would like a 10x10 but afraid I would be popping breakers too much. I do have a 5x5 flower, 2x2 flower, and a 3x4 veg in a 10x10 room, so I think that is pretty good though. Tweener, lol. I had not heard that term since my bowling days.

I have heard alot of good things about the Tangie Ghost Train. I bought the pure Tangie mainly, because I setup my little 2x2 tent for chucking pollen. And figured Tangie would be a good strain to make x's with, because I love citrus. Pollenated my Bopgun with a Tangie male. It has 2 more weeks to go. Looks to be 100 or more beans. Next I am hitting the Mandarin Cookies #2 with the Tangie in a few more weeks.

Yeah I want an 8x8 if I ever move. Would like a 10x10 but afraid I would be popping breakers too much. I do have a 5x5 flower, 2x2 flower, and a 3x4 veg in a 10x10 room, so I think that is pretty good though. Tweener, lol. I had not heard that term since my bowling days.

How do you keep your environment(s) in check with all of those tents in one room?

How do you keep your environment(s) in check with all of those tents in one room?
I just have 1 window AC unit. I keep it set on 75 degrees year round. I just switch it to energy saver during fall and winter months. (Did that last week). Then just use stong duct fan in the 5x5 constantly sucking air out. It stays between 75-85 degrees, 75 lights off, 80-85 lights on depending time of year. Veg tent 3x4 I never zip up and have a large oscillating fan blowing cool air in 24/7. The 2x2 I have a 4 inch duct fan pulling air out and the LED in it is small, so does not get too hot. The 1 AC unit works well that the room is small, also I have ducting coming from the 5x5 duct taped to the front of window AC to constantly pull hot air out. Also I only run my big tent after 7:30 PM. That helps for heat.

Does it never get cold where you're at?

:passitleft:
It usually only freezes a few days a year, pretty much never snows. Maybe once every 7 years, and melts as soon as it hits. My window AC will just switch to fan mode and draw in outside air in the winter. So, no, does not get cold by most the countries standards. :passitleft:

Excellent looking plants!! The Tangie is making my saliva glands go into overdrive. I've been wanting to grow that Black Lime Reserve but can't find it. I think InHouse has a BLR cross but $250-$300 for a pack of seeds goes against my principles. We should start a small club and pitch in on the crazy expensive strains. Have everyone in the group grow their share out then share the best ones.

Excellent looking plants!! The Tangie is making my saliva glands go into overdrive. I've been wanting to grow that Black Lime Reserve but can't find it. I think InHouse has a BLR cross but $250-$300 for a pack of seeds goes against my principles. We should start a small club and pitch in on the crazy expensive strains. Have everyone in the group grow their share out then share the best ones.
Thanks! I am looking forward to the Tangie myself. I personally have only bought 1 pack of Inhouse genetics and it was 10 +3 freebies, so 13 fems for 100 bucks. This was about 3 years ago. Next time I wanted a pack it was 150, and I was like nah, then I looked and saw them for 250-300 and said hell no! The most I have paid for a pack is maybe 150. I would love to go in on some really expensive packs with a few people, and then pass cuts. One way to fight back these "limited drop" rediculous prices. :high-five:

Thanks! I am looking forward to the Tangie myself. I personally have only bought 1 pack of Inhouse genetics and it was 10 +3 freebies, so 13 fems for 100 bucks. This was about 3 years ago. Next time I wanted a pack it was 150, and I was like nah, then I looked and saw them for 250-300 and said hell no! The most I have paid for a pack is maybe 150. I would love to go in on some really expensive packs with a few people, and then pass cuts. One way to fight back these "limited drop" rediculous prices. :high-five:

I really like the way you guys think. I have split a couple of packs with people because I just could not justify the cost. I spent $250 on my pack of Mack beans and that was the most expensive one. i was under the impression they would not be dropped at seedbanks when I bought them (got them directly from capulator). If not for that IDT I would have dropped the money on them honestly.

That is one packed tent Hawk! I like the looks of both Tangies you are considering keeping but I like the looks of #3 better.

You had told me I could drop some pics here. if this is too many let me know and in the future I will drop less! :Namaste:

Here is my second pheno of Killing Fields:

This is my Fruity Pebble OG/Wedding Cake:

Donkey Punch:

Orangeade B pheno:

Thanks for letting me share bud!

I really like the way you guys think. I have split a couple of packs with people because I just could not justify the cost. I spent $250 on my pack of Mack beans and that was the most expensive one. i was under the impression they would not be dropped at seedbanks when I bought them (got them directly from capulator). If not for that IDT I would have dropped the money on them honestly.

That is one packed tent Hawk! I like the looks of both Tangies you are considering keeping but I like the looks of #3 better.

You had told me I could drop some pics here. if this is too many let me know and in the future I will drop less! :Namaste:

Here is my second pheno of Killing Fields:

This is my Fruity Pebble OG/Wedding Cake:

Donkey Punch:

Orangeade B pheno:

Thanks for letting me share bud!
Wow! Those all look great. I can't pick a favorite. :adore: have you smoked any of them yet, or are you on the first run?

Wow! Those all look great. I can't pick a favorite. :adore: have you smoked any of them yet, or are you on the first run?
Thanks bud! Honestly I have not burned in a little while. My lungs were hating me and the anxiety was kicking my ass. Thats why I have been looking forward to the Cannatonic cut. I need to get a nice vape too. I grow so my wife can burn. She likes them all. My buddy that I let try everything as a sort of litmus test likes the Donkey PPunch the best. It smells just like Purple Punch and he loves that. The Killing Fields is the only one on the first run. The Orangeade is on her last run and so is the FPOGxWC. They both like to throw bananas and I am over dealing with them. Such a shame because the Fruit Cake as I call her gives my Slurricane a run for her money in frost production and density.

This is my new favorite plant at the moment. Pamelina #5. Cookie frost and density. Old school OG terps. Yielded 180 grams for 2 clones in my setup first run. My goal is always 56 grams/2 oz. Per plant. I have had a few plants yield this high before, but never this quality. She paid for the 120 dolla pack. Running 6 cuts of her next round. :peace::ganjamon:

This is my new favorite plant at the moment. Pamelina #5. Cookie frost and density. Old school OG terps. Yielded 180 grams for 2 clones in my setup first run. My goal is always 56 grams/2 oz. Per plant. I have had a few plants yield this high before, but never this quality. She paid for the 120 dolla pack. Running 6 cuts of her next round. :peace::ganjamon:

Dang...

Glad I have her twin sister. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom