Kitchenhawk's Perpetual Grow Log

@TheGreenYeti looking real good!

EDIT: That KF is looking pretty purple, did you harvest any yet? How did it smoke if so? Was it any good?
This one has not been cut at all yet. The first pheno did come down and oddly enough my wife said it made her tired! not what I expected. We will see whats up. I will let you know her thoughts on this one.

That Pamelina is gorgeous!

Everything is looking marvelous in here hawk! Love all the frost! I’d love to grow a strain that was covered like that without spending hundreds on beans. Any suggestions?

Everything is looking marvelous in here hawk! Love all the frost! I’d love to grow a strain that was covered like that without spending hundreds on beans. Any suggestions?
Seems anything crossed to Dosidos, forum cookies, or OGKB, and some OG phenos, have been my frostiest plants personally. Purple Punch seems to throw some frosty x's also. I am on my first round of punch x's though, and they are in veg. Problem is it seems everybody that makes fems with those x's or even regs want 150+ these days. I was just on radogear.com the direct cannarado beans website and they have reg grape pie x's for 100 dropping on Halloween and lemon tree fem x's for 80 bucks 6 beans available now. There was a lemon tree x purple punch, and a lemon tree x gelato 33. I have not grown any rado gear personally, but that would be a good option I think.

Seems anything crossed to Dosidos, forum cookies, or OGKB, and some OG phenos, have been my frostiest plants personally. Purple Punch seems to throw some frosty x's also. I am on my first round of punch x's though, and they are in veg. Problem is it seems everybody that makes fems with those x's or even regs want 150+ these days. I was just on radogear.com the direct cannarado beans website and they have reg grape pie x's for 100 dropping on Halloween and lemon tree fem x's for 80 bucks 6 beans available now. There was a lemon tree x purple punch, and a lemon tree x gelato 33. I have not grown any rado gear personally, but that would be a good option I think.
I’ll check those out!

Yeah, prices just went up crazy the last 2 years.

Have you checked out Dank Genetics? 7 fem seeds for around $90.

Also Exotic Genetix have some nice 10x reg packs for $80-100.

well if we are dropping seed companies, @Mr. Magoo , my go to when i have some funds will be

dominion seed co./ duke diamonds vault on shn.... They had two packs, 20 seeds, 7fem and 13 regs, two different strains like $75 american.... some regs are at the 150mark, others are less, but havent seen anything higher.

All of his gear is insane, i creep his instagram just to drool lol... Apparently a bunch of new releases coming for december. hoping for some roadkill skunk!

Yeah, prices just went up crazy the last 2 years.

Have you checked out Dank Genetics? 7 fem seeds for around $90.

Also Exotic Genetix have some nice 10x reg packs for $80-100.
Have you grown any gear from either of them? Scoped them both, mainly exotic, but never pulled the trigger. SHN just had a sale a bunch of their packs for 60 bucks.
well if we are dropping seed companies, @Mr. Magoo , my go to when i have some funds will be

dominion seed co./ duke diamonds vault on shn.... They had two packs, 20 seeds, 7fem and 13 regs, two different strains like $75 american.... some regs are at the 150mark, others are less, but havent seen anything higher.

All of his gear is insane, i creep his instagram just to drool lol... Apparently a bunch of new releases coming for december. hoping for some roadkill skunk!
Yeah I watch Duke's insta also. He has a couple good interviews on the potcast on soundcloud also. I grew out the Apollo 11 when he was working with Brothers Grimm, but have not picked up any of his solo work. Seems most his genetics are oldschool.

Have you grown any gear from either of them? Scoped them both, mainly exotic, but never pulled the trigger. SHN just had a sale a bunch of their packs for 60 bucks.

Not yet, but I know enough growers who vouch for Exotic genetics, and I grew a Cookies and Cream cross that came out wicked.
Haven't seen anybody grow Dank Genetics yet, but I'm tempted to pick up a pack and try, just gotta get through my IHG gear first :)

Yeah I watch Duke's insta also. He has a couple good interviews on the potcast on soundcloud also. I grew out the Apollo 11 when he was working with Brothers Grimm, but have not picked up any of his so

Ya ive listened to those, im a big fan of his work. Test grows all his stuff before releasing them. Im a sucker for the old school genetics, or as old as i can get anyways. I know he was working on the roadkill skunk, but had to go back and rework it or something.

I got some freebies with my brothers grimm order that were from his solo work, lavender x p75(c99 male). They were the first ones to hit the water.

Not yet, but I know enough growers who vouch for Exotic genetics, and I grew a Cookies and Cream cross that came out wicked.
Haven't seen anybody grow Dank Genetics yet, but I'm tempted to pick up a pack and try, just gotta get through my IHG gear first :)
Yeah I have alot of buddy's that have grown Exotic. Plus like you said alot of people have used their work in their lines. Starfighter is Exotic I believe. Just checked out Dank Genetics IG, and if I was fem shopping they look like a good option for IHG style fems, but for cheaper. I like cheaper, lol

UPDATE : DAY 33 12/12
Howdy folks :welcome:. I took a couple pics in the flower tent last night. Plants are crusing along nicely. Tangies are smelling like some of the strongest orange I have grown. I hope they have a good sativa high, because all I have are indies at the moment. Need a good Satie. Enjoy the weekend. :peace:

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom